Freecoaster o'clock.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2014 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2014 8:40 PM

I just had one of these moments: Photo

I tried riding chainless and I'd like to try something new. I have a few ideas that I'd like to share with you guys though.

First of all, I want to buy the Cult Match freecoaster wheel from DansComp so if anyone has any objections or any reviews on the Cult Match coaster, I'd really appreciate it if you shared what you know with me.

Secondly, I don't want to fully commit to a coaster yet so I want to be able to throw on my cassette wheel whenever (I know that the EZRA coaster is a coaster and a cassette. I do not want to get the EZRA hub.) I want. So when I order my coaster wheel, I would also like to order a Cult Dehart tire, 2 pegs, a guard, and a DSG with the wheel. That way, I won't have to change ANYTHING really. I can just stick my ratchet into my pegs, loosen up the wheel a bit, take it off, and then put the desired wheel on.

Does this sound like a good plan?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/12/2014 8:48 PM

Sure, if you like spending money.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/12/2014 8:59 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Sure, if you like spending money.

It's going to cost about $380. Give or take a few dollars. I know I can get the money by the end of the summer if I start saving after my next order and do a good job managing my money.

|

YouTube

6/12/2014 9:49 PM

Just commit to one or you'll never master it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/12/2014 9:50 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Just commit to one or you'll never master it

I can't! I don't have clean 360s and I LOVE my Cult Match cassette too much to just stop using it!

|

YouTube

6/13/2014 12:51 AM

Ive got the hub, and i love it. Been runnin it since it dropped, couldnt be happier. Just make sure you look after it an itll treat you well. Guard wise im waitin on topsey gettin me a sandm cymbol dsg, and i run the cult ndsg, and its meh. Its like any other alloy guard. It works. But yeah, if youre 100% for a fc, get the match, or wait for the blind. Imma jump on that ting in October

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/13/2014 1:56 AM

I was like you, bought a federal v3 with a 50% discount and i am pretty happy, i just want to put.more slack.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/13/2014 7:02 AM

I have the Cult coaster an love it. One of the best decisions I have ever made. Been riding it for just over half a year an absolutly no problems.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

6/13/2014 8:00 AM

Always fun to have options. I have a coaster that acts up sometimes, but when it works it is fun.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2014 9:05 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Ive got the hub, and i love it. Been runnin it since it dropped, couldnt be happier. Just make sure you look after it an itll ...more

Would you be willing to sell the cult then... wink

|

Bruh

6/13/2014 9:50 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Ive got the hub, and i love it. Been runnin it since it dropped, couldnt be happier. Just make sure you look after it an itll ...more

I have the Cult Match guard for my cassette and it gets the job done so I'll probably just get that. Thanks for the info!

|

YouTube

6/14/2014 1:33 AM

commit, get the ezra or shut the fuck up. rich boy slut.

im just kidding, im sure your a nice young ladie. or man. or rhinocerous

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2014 1:34 AM

ftr. im just drunk with ricers blowin bymy house, so it felt right.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2014 2:39 AM

Wait what is with all these abbreviations. I don't know any of them.

also i might consider getting a coaster one day but only the G coaster and it will be to see how they are like and the reliability that it will hopefully have ahhaha.

as for cult coaster it is pretty good, reliable, smooth and i havent had any problems with them catching. And neither did my friend how owned it. Will be a pretty good buy and your system sounds very nice

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/14/2014 6:27 AM

My first coaster wheel was set-up with the same tire,peg, and guard as my cassette and i loved that set-up. i sold the coaster and went back to cassette several years ago. when i bought my current coaster i just bought a used a black wheel. and switched my tire from cassette to coaster.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em