Freecoasters

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2012 7:11 PM

So is there any new news about all of the crazy freecoasters rumored to be getting released like the eclat, ezra or the elusive g-coaster?

|

1/21/2012 7:14 PM

the ezra coaster is the q-coaster, not the g coaster.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

1/21/2012 7:15 PM

Mattix wrote:

the ezra coaster is the q-coaster, not the g coaster.

g-coaster as in gsport...

|

1/21/2012 7:18 PM

Strangers free coaster is going to be dope

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/21/2012 7:25 PM

Effting wrote:

Strangers free coaster is going to be dope

its not a new design this is a chinese $20 hub Photo and its the same as the stranger one shell and all [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/21/2012 7:25 PM

G-Coaster won't be coming out for a while
Ezra is supposed to come out soon
Idk about Eclat

AND TIME FOR A RANDOM QUOTE!
"i wanna gobble your meat curtains like a sabertooth tiger" -Jenna Marbles

|

1/21/2012 7:27 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Idk about Eclat

lmao at the random quote! and i guess ill just go back to the freecoaster waiting game haha

|

1/21/2012 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 7:29 PM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

lmao at the random quote! and i guess ill just go back to the freecoaster waiting game haha

Or you can man up and buy a KHE Astern like your two favorite Vital BMX forum mods *cough* wearnikes1321 and justridebmx *cough cough*

OH KHE's "new" freecoaster is coming out, basically just the Astern with a lighter shell, and two female options (a street and flatland option)

|

1/21/2012 7:32 PM

hahah the g-coaster will come out in like 600 years

|

1/21/2012 7:33 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Or you can man up and buy a KHE Astern like your two favorite Vital BMX forum mods *cough* wearnikes1321 and justridebmx *cough cough*

OH KHE's "new" freecoaster is coming out, basically just the Astern with a lighter shell, and two female options (a street and flatland option)

hmmm i might i don't really need anything too special i just want to try running a freecoaster on my spare wheel for a bit

|

1/21/2012 7:34 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Idk about Eclat

Jesse_Dean wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

and Nike iD *cough* also my driver doesn't spin smoothly any idea why?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/21/2012 7:37 PM

Nike iD wrote:

*points finger* You are not included in that because you aren't a mod!
Why don't you take it apart and take a look for yourself?
And, use the "Quote Last Post Only" check box wink

|

1/21/2012 7:43 PM

the cult one is identical to the stranger one too, most all of them just use KHE internals anyway but I'm really interested on the g-sport & eclat ones

oh I don't wanna make another thread for this, but while we're on the topic of freecoasters, explain to my friend who is terrible at fakies why getting a freecoaster just so he doesn't have to back pedal & thinks it'll make him fakie better is a bad idea.

I tried explaining it to him but he just doesn't believe a word I say.

|

1/21/2012 7:45 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

i was just gonna say i didnt know nikeid was a mod lol

|

1/21/2012 7:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 7:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the cult one is identical to the stranger one too, most all of them just use KHE internals anyway but I'm really interested on the g-sport & eclat ones

oh I don't wanna make another thread for this, but while we're on the topic of freecoasters, explain to my friend who is terrible at fakies why getting a freecoaster just so he doesn't have to back pedal & thinks it'll make him fakie better is a bad idea.

with my experience on them and going chainless i noticed that it feels like your going twice as fast when your trying to turn out of the fakie because pedalling with a casette slows you down making it easier if he can't fakie now it will be really hard haha

|

1/21/2012 7:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 8:07 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Nike iD wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

http://memegenerator.net/instance/13485524[/img]

|

1/21/2012 7:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Jesse_Dean wrote:

with my experience on them and going chainless i noticed that it feels like your going twice as fast when your trying to turn out of the fakie because pedalling with a casette slows you down making it easier if he can't fakie now it will be really hard haha

that's exactly what I told him & he doesn't understand the "pedal pressure" concept that when you turn out of the 180, you slow yourself down kinda with pedal pressure & if he doesn't have that pedal pressure he's just gonna fly around & eat shit haha

|

1/21/2012 7:53 PM

|

1/21/2012 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 7:55 PM

haha thanks

|

1/21/2012 7:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that's exactly what I told him & he doesn't understand the "pedal pressure" concept that when you turn out of the 180, you slow yourself down kinda with pedal pressure & if he doesn't have that pedal pressure he's just gonna fly around & eat shit haha

well that just means you have to take his chain off and get him to roll up a ramp or do a 180 and fakie freecoaster style thats what i did now i know that it will take alot of time to get used to so im looking at picking one up

|

1/21/2012 7:57 PM

JP96 wrote:

haha thanks

i couldn't help it i was curious of what it could have been hahaha

|

1/21/2012 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2012 7:58 PM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

well that just means you have to take his chain off and get him to roll up a ramp or do a 180 and fakie freecoaster style thats what i did now i know that it will take alot of time to get used to so im looking at picking one up

I think I'll tell him that, cause he's dead set on getting one as much as I told him all this so all he can really do is practice I guess, he might have to learn the hard way haha

|

1/21/2012 7:59 PM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

i couldn't help it i was curious of what it could have been hahaha

how did you figure out?
link didnt work for me but you should be able to post pictures saved on your computer

|

1/21/2012 8:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I honestly didn't know why, but since you said this I totally see that happening!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/21/2012 8:04 PM

JP96 wrote:

how did you figure out?
link didnt work for me but you should be able to post pictures saved on your computer

i just copied the link you posted got rid of the [/.img] thingers whent to the site and copied img url and reposted it

|

1/21/2012 8:06 PM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

I honestly didn't know why, but since you said this I totally see that happening!

thats what does happen i didn't get knocked off but there was alot of momentum when i was turning out of the fakie chainless

|

1/21/2012 8:18 PM

ezra coaster is soo good!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/21/2012 8:26 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

ezra coaster is soo good!

whens it coming out!!!!

|

1/21/2012 8:29 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Yeah I know haha and I took it apart greased it and thats when the problem started. And yeah I thought about it right after I hit post.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/21/2012 8:29 PM

I almost got the federal or the astern, but I barely have time to ride as it is, and have heard they need to be cleaned fairly often to work properly, and don't have much time for maintenance.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.