Fresh paint job. Had to show it off.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2009 7:22 PM

I don't have the bike back together yet, and need a clear coat on it, but I wanted to show it off hahaa




Went from:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Here's the cool part:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

The green is actually lime green.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 7:23 PM

SICK DUDE!!!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

12/14/2009 7:23 PM

Marrrrrrio!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/14/2009 7:24 PM

HOly batman balls that's beautiful!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/14/2009 7:25 PM

sick nasty radical dude

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

12/14/2009 7:27 PM

Amazing.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

12/14/2009 7:27 PM

OMG haha thats to cool
what colors are the mushroom power ups in mario
just green and red?
if so i might have to steal your idea sad i wouldn't steal it if i could but its to sick not to
ill try to resist haha
that bike is a 100/10 rating

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

12/14/2009 7:30 PM

What frame do you have by the way?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

12/14/2009 7:31 PM

sick. i like it. you should get a new frame though. with that huge ass dent and all

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/14/2009 7:32 PM

Haha yea, red is the "get bigger" mushroom, and the green is the extra life.

You could do the fire flower, or the brown leaf to become a flying raccoon or something if you truly are worried about "stealing" something...I don't mind if you do, keep in mind I hand painted it, so if you can't draw at all, might not be the best thing to do...unless you can find stickers..(maybe at hot topic or something?)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 7:33 PM

nice

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/14/2009 7:34 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Haha yea, red is the "get bigger" mushroom, and the green is the extra life.

You could do the fire flower, or the brown leaf to become a flying raccoon or something if you truly are worried about "stealing" something...I don't mind if you do, keep in mind I hand painted it, so if you can't draw at all, might not be the best thing to do...unless you can find stickers..(maybe at hot topic or something?)

my brother in law is like mario fanatic
he could totally paint me a good one
i just looked up all the lists
theres a blue one too
but its only recently been introduced and it would be cooler to have an original

but for real i love that man haha

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

12/14/2009 7:36 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

sick. i like it. you should get a new frame though. with that huge ass dent and all

Haha that dent has been there since the first year I got it (a skateboard hit it and missed my leg by like an inch, and after seeing the dent, I was glad it missed my leg), but I am looking into a new frame, and when/if I get one, this frame is going on the wall.

Still not sure what I want short of a 74.5 head tube angle, and a 71.5 seat tube angle, 20.5 top tube (roughly) and a shorter than 14 rear end (what I have now). Kinda specific, but I LOVE the feel of those dimensions...

And Dirtbmx33, I have a Failure Grade 1 frame from 2005. I have been running it since about this time of 05, never had a single issue haha (aside from the dents).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 7:36 PM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

my brother in law is like mario fanatic
he could totally paint me a good one
i just looked up all the lists
theres a blue one too
but its only recently been introduced and it would be cooler to have an original

but for real i love that man haha

Do a TURTLE SHELL!!!!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 7:37 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

sick. i like it. you should get a new frame though. with that huge ass dent and all

dave lawrence wrote:

Haha that dent has been there since the first year I got it (a skateboard hit it and missed my leg by like an inch, and after seeing the dent, I was glad it missed my leg), but I am looking into a new frame, and when/if I get one, this frame is going on the wall.

Still not sure what I want short of a 74.5 head tube angle, and a 71.5 seat tube angle, 20.5 top tube (roughly) and a shorter than 14 rear end (what I have now). Kinda specific, but I LOVE the feel of those dimensions...

And Dirtbmx33, I have a Failure Grade 1 frame from 2005. I have been running it since about this time of 05, never had a single issue haha (aside from the dents).

ahahha.
get a fly or colony. you wont be dissapointed

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/14/2009 7:40 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

sick. i like it. you should get a new frame though. with that huge ass dent and all

dave lawrence wrote:

Haha that dent has been there since the first year I got it (a skateboard hit it and missed my leg by like an inch, and after seeing the dent, I was glad it missed my leg), but I am looking into a new frame, and when/if I get one, this frame is going on the wall.

Still not sure what I want short of a 74.5 head tube angle, and a 71.5 seat tube angle, 20.5 top tube (roughly) and a shorter than 14 rear end (what I have now). Kinda specific, but I LOVE the feel of those dimensions...

And Dirtbmx33, I have a Failure Grade 1 frame from 2005. I have been running it since about this time of 05, never had a single issue haha (aside from the dents).

You are one of the few people who give a lot of companies credit no matter what. You always mention if you take care of your shit it will last. Kinda random but whatever, haha.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

12/14/2009 7:49 PM

thats awesomeee man haha

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

12/14/2009 7:55 PM

i think its hawt

|

12/14/2009 7:57 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

You are one of the few people who give a lot of companies credit no matter what. You always mention if you take care of your shit it will last. Kinda random but whatever, haha.

That's because I find that no matter how good or "bad" a company's parts seem, taking care of them makes them last a LOT longer.

I figure a majority of the broken parts that people complain about were not well taken care of, or even purposely beat on. Also, too many kids seem to think that a complete bike that costs under 400 bucks should last forever, and they tend to get bikes and parts that are below what their skill level requires.

A good rule of thumb: When something breaks, UPGRADE it with something better, don't just replace it with the same thing, or cheaper crap. Also, parts are breaking faster because the sport is progressing so fast that companies are having a hard time keeping up, especially with those who are weight weenies, demanding lighter and lighter parts. The issue is that the companies have to remove material now that they have done pretty much everything they can with current technology. Obviously the company haters do not realize that though...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 8:01 PM

No fucking way you have the 1up! God fucking damnit I so wanted to get a limegreen 1up sticker for right there. My friends have a little ricer car crew and they were going to name it 1up racing and all get those stickers and I got the idea to put one on my bike.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

12/14/2009 8:05 PM

squiddy. wrote:

No fucking way you have the 1up! God fucking damnit I so wanted to get a limegreen 1up sticker for right there. My friends have a little ricer car crew and they were going to name it 1up racing and all get those stickers and I got the idea to put one on my bike.

It's hand painted though, no sticker for me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/14/2009 8:34 PM

I know that makes me 2x jealous. sad

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

12/14/2009 10:06 PM

sunday color. wrote:

sick nasty radical dude

could you be more of a tool?



|

i love fat chicks <3

12/14/2009 10:29 PM

yeah its a nice frame and all dave... BUT DAYUMMMMMM look at that super spendy cosby sweater looking couch.... wow.... definatley doesnt look some some sketchy ass dudes took from by a dumpster. I mean who the hell would wanna throw away such a nice couch?


and the 1 up turned pretty good... even though Ill prolly see it tomorrow anyway hahaha

|

12/14/2009 11:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Haha that dent has been there since the first year I got it (a skateboard hit it and missed my leg by like an inch, and after seeing the dent, I was glad it missed my leg), but I am looking into a new frame, and when/if I get one, this frame is going on the wall.

Still not sure what I want short of a 74.5 head tube angle, and a 71.5 seat tube angle, 20.5 top tube (roughly) and a shorter than 14 rear end (what I have now). Kinda specific, but I LOVE the feel of those dimensions...

And Dirtbmx33, I have a Failure Grade 1 frame from 2005. I have been running it since about this time of 05, never had a single issue haha (aside from the dents).

dirtbmx33 wrote:

You are one of the few people who give a lot of companies credit no matter what. You always mention if you take care of your shit it will last. Kinda random but whatever, haha.

dave lawrence wrote:

That's because I find that no matter how good or "bad" a company's parts seem, taking care of them makes them last a LOT longer.

I figure a majority of the broken parts that people complain about were not well taken care of, or even purposely beat on. Also, too many kids seem to think that a complete bike that costs under 400 bucks should last forever, and they tend to get bikes and parts that are below what their skill level requires.

A good rule of thumb: When something breaks, UPGRADE it with something better, don't just replace it with the same thing, or cheaper crap. Also, parts are breaking faster because the sport is progressing so fast that companies are having a hard time keeping up, especially with those who are weight weenies, demanding lighter and lighter parts. The issue is that the companies have to remove material now that they have done pretty much everything they can with current technology. Obviously the company haters do not realize that though...

couldnt have said it anybetter

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

12/14/2009 11:41 PM

Well done!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

12/15/2009 1:10 AM

sweet man, i loove mario!

|

12/15/2009 5:39 AM

check out my paintjob, i posted it up in a bike check

|

Refs: irideafly,

12/15/2009 6:58 AM

ha i saw that dent

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

12/15/2009 7:18 AM

im waiting for the next big snow to paint mine, or start it

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07