chad88 wrote:

your gonna have to name a price

$60-$80

|

8/17/2013 8:53 AM

Bsd street

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/17/2013 8:55 AM

yeah BSD is known for street hubs

|

8/17/2013 8:57 AM

BSD

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/17/2013 9:02 AM

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

|

8/17/2013 4:05 PM

Animal javelin. Mine spun FOREVER and was so damn smooth.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/17/2013 4:09 PM

Spend a little more and get A GSport Marmoset.
Regret so much selling that front wheel.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/17/2013 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 7:36 PM

get a daily grind, two 4140 hub guards, beefy as fuck, on sale on dans for 80

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/17/2013 7:44 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Animal javelin. Mine spun FOREVER and was so damn smooth.

And it still spins forever. It's like a slimmed down marm

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/17/2013 8:17 PM

Raptor. Getting ready to be flamed

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

8/17/2013 8:19 PM

Simian. Gonna be the best front hub ever made. My Marmoset is amazing. Giant axle, giant bearings, ultra fast and ultra smooth. Only problems are the aluminum collars and lack of guard options. The Simian fixes these two problems and improves on the bearing design.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/17/2013 8:20 PM

Shadow Raptor.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/17/2013 8:25 PM

Im gonna go with BSD here, such good prices with excellent hubguards...As a owner of a Marm and BSD hub, I have no doubts the BSD being capable of holding up to anything a Marmoset can do plus, adding guards to a BSD hub is easy. This hub is fantastic in all directions...

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/18/2013 5:02 AM

marmoset or a Simian both are g - sport amazing and will out last anything. and no point getting a low priced hub if you will have to replace it, get something that you will know will last

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/18/2013 2:21 PM

I like my Demolition Phantom, have ZERO issues at all. Got the specific hub guard for it too. Been great for a year and change.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/18/2013 3:10 PM

For your price range the best Hub without doubt is a BSD Front Street. Female Axle, Decent Stock Bolts, Optional Jersey Barrier Guards.

For top dollar, you want to look into..

Tree Straight Pull, Especially since the 4140 Guards will be out soon.

Animal Javelin, Once again... Especially since there will be 4140 Guards released for it around Xmas
The Daily Grind, 2 4140 Guards come with the Hub at a good price. I have heard there are issues with the bearings though.

Cinema VX, I don't really know a great deal personally but they're supposed to be pretty good Hubs.

Eclat Dynamic, Eclat make some of the best Hubs on the market! This one features narrower Flange spacing which is supposed to help keep the Flanges from getting damaged grind. Optional Hub Guards for ultra grindage!

Eclat also offer a couple of other Front Hubs but if you don't want the Dynamic my pick would be the Teck. I think that thing looks badass, Flangeless design, to much like the Dynamic Front Hub keep the Spokes from getting damaged when Grinding. You can once again get Hub Guards for these too!

Odyssey Antigram, These things look fucking sweet! I think they have slightly narrower Flange spacing too. Hub Guards will be available for them soon & they're made by Odyssey i don't think you can go wrong personally!

Primo N4FL, I know these have had a few revisions since there release. The latest versions are supposedly pretty bomb proof & you can get the Plastic Guards separately now if you should destroy the ones that come with it.

Shadow Conspiracy Raptor, I think Shadows Hubs are actually pretty good, They have Alloy & CRMO Guard options & a LOT of people swear by them. I cant recall hearing anything bad about them either.

And Finally....

The G-Sport Simian Hub. The latest revision of arguably the best Hub ever made, the Marmoset. As Ohion mentioned, Massive Axle, Massive Bearings & The Simian will actually have Guards made by G-Sport for it. 7075 Alloy for now but i am sure they will release 4140 CRMO Guards in the not too distant future because they Grind smoother & last longer.

|

8/18/2013 3:49 PM

i wish javalins came in a silver or polished color

|