Front brakes with 2.4 tires questions

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2017 9:24 AM

does anyone know someone running front brakes with 2.4 tires? I am considering the Deco V2 FuForks but I dont know what brakes will fit around 2.4 tires, any help is appreciated.

|

4/27/2017 11:44 AM

Look up altruise bikes on instagram. They made forks with 990s that fit 2.4 tires. The only other option i can think of would be s&m wide mouth forks with 990s

|

It’s all bmx

4/27/2017 6:13 PM

Hit up Chad Degroot or call up Mr Bikes in Florida-his shop. You would likely talk to him if he is in town. He's a rad dude and would be happy to help I'm sure. (He also owns Deco)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/28/2017 4:17 PM

Don't run 2.4, problem solved.

|

5/4/2017 11:01 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Hit up Chad Degroot or call up Mr Bikes in Florida-his shop. You would likely talk to him if he is in town. He's a rad dude ...more

I did that and he said they should fit, I will post a pic if they do

|

5/8/2017 5:39 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

YES

|

9/23/2017 4:43 PM

If tires rub on any u brakes, just buy a flat file with a rounded side and file away wherever it rubs. If you have a specific color youd like them to be you can buy a can of spraypaint in whatever color/finish of your choice.

I have some mission u brakes and they wouldnt allow 2.3"s to fit. Filed them down, stripped the original white laint and clear coat off, sanded them and spray painted them black! The finish will last a long time if you dont ride dirt.

|

9/24/2017 6:03 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Why?

|