Front hub guard issues...

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2009 9:16 PM

Sup guys hey I have a question I have a fit blade lite fork and my front wheel is a fly front rim with the fly front hub… now my question is ok I got the G-SPORT GLAND MK 3 HUB GUARD for my front wheel now the problem is it rubs against the inner fork leg if I put a 2 washers in the inner side of my fly female axle hub

I have to leave it lose because if I tighten it with the zip ties somehow it will move and start rubbing again. Even with the washers in the inner side of the axle so any suggestions on what kind of front hub guard I should use??? I was thinking of that profile mini front hub guard or that shadow conspiracy raptor front hub guard… I don’t know if there’s any suggestions here please post up thanks.

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/20/2010 1:50 PM

that hub is a real pain with custom tweeking for a guard so i would say get a diferent hub itll be worth it to, if you want a hubguard

|

its not easy being cheezey =P

12/20/2010 2:09 PM

ya just grind the shit out of that fucker til it breaks... after that buy a new hub guard compatible front hub and thank me and above poster at a later date of ur choosing

|

12/20/2010 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:14 AM

totally what i was thinking bro at least its what i told my friend last year lol, so yeah get like ahhh gsport maroset hub odyssey vanduro2

either use the same brand different version hub guard (knight) and both are reletivly stronger then the fly and are female/3pc axle type [b]"just a recomendation"

|

12/20/2010 6:38 PM

Wow.

|

12/20/2010 6:45 PM

what??

|