Front hub issue

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2016 8:41 AM

Sad to say my bsd front hub is already having issues after being rode very little, had it for less than a year now smh half the time my foot was broken

Now The center axle clicks back and forth now since I got it trued up pretty ridiculous, how the fuck does trueing a wheel fuck up the axle Lmfao

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/8/2016 9:40 AM

Some bad Alex were machines too short. You can get one on warranty.

|

5/8/2016 10:30 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Some bad Alex were machines too short. You can get one on warranty.

Can confirm, mine was off by at least a millimeter but even that little bit caused me problems. Plus it looked like someone stopped machining the rest of the axle halfway through, the bearing contacts were black and not silver, and also the edges were flat, not slightly rounded.

Warranty helped me out though, I do appreciate that. If you email them don't be a dick nugget douche nozzle like you were with G-Sport and they should help you out.

|

5/9/2016 8:09 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Can confirm, mine was off by at least a millimeter but even that little bit caused me problems. Plus it looked like someone ...more

I hope I never get those bad batches. What pure crap luck to have to deal with.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/9/2016 8:15 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I hope I never get those bad batches. What pure crap luck to have to deal with.

Tell me about it. At least BSD helped me out, but thanks to my shitty luck I had problems with that hub too most likely caused by my forks being twisted... Got everything sorted out now though at least.

|

5/10/2016 6:32 AM

I don't think the overall length was the issue so forks twisting because of the axle isn't as likely. 4130 is quite a springy material, I think the twist is more fatigue than anything especially as you actually ride your bike.

|