Front hubs

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2012 5:11 PM

Do they still make a MAdera FRONT HUB in graffiti i cant find it anywhere?

|

4/3/2012 5:14 PM

Good luck finding one. My friend searched for months and just the other day found the last one on some website.. unless you wanna pay for overseas shipping, cause I remember seeing a few on like Australia sites or somewhere else

|

4/3/2012 5:17 PM

|

4/3/2012 5:18 PM

Nope, my friend called them and asked and they said they don't have it

|

4/3/2012 5:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2012 5:21 PM

What about albes?
http://www.albes.com/maderalowflangefronthubgrafittiedition.aspx

Maybe they just forgot to remove it, it doesn't say out of stock.

edit ah nevermind sorry when you click it to graffiti the add to cart button disappears, it says in the title graffiti edition so I thought that's all there would be? -shrugs-

|

4/3/2012 5:21 PM

Acid Raindrops wrote:

What about albes?
http://www.albes.com/maderalowflangefronthubgrafittiedition.aspx

Maybe they just forgot to remove it, it doesn't say out of stock.

edit ah nevermind sorry when you click it to graffiti the add to cart button disappears, it says in the title graffiti edition so I thought that's all there would be? -shrugs-

called them too. called pretty much everywhere even profile themselves

|

4/3/2012 5:41 PM

Acid Raindrops wrote:

What about albes?
http://www.albes.com/maderalowflangefronthubgrafittiedition.aspx

Maybe they just forgot to remove it, it doesn't say out of stock.

edit ah nevermind sorry when you click it to graffiti the add to cart button disappears, it says in the title graffiti edition so I thought that's all there would be? -shrugs-

sundaybmxRR wrote:

called them too. called pretty much everywhere even profile themselves

Damn Any suggestings? i need the graffiti to match my cranks and back hub... what color would go good or where else can i find a graffiti... im stuck

|

4/3/2012 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2012 7:21 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Maybe a profile hub in the blue or purple? May be a little too solid of color.

Otherwise I'm sure someone's gotta be selling one sooner or later.. Maybe use this craigslist search engine and see if you can find one and talk them into parting/shipping.
http://www.searchtempest.com/
|

4/3/2012 8:00 PM

Scarmike wrote:

Damn Any suggestings? i need the graffiti to match my cranks and back hub... what color would go good or where else can i find a graffiti... im stuck

well. you could always buy a black madera hub, raw it, and give a red & blue marker to a couple of kindergarteners then clear coat it hahaha. but uh idk. just keep looking, check ebay, random craigslists, I really don't know what else would look good.

|

7/1/2012 6:48 PM

i know this forum is old. (but i made it) im just bringing it back kinda. im just asking, is there any good front hub out there that could match my back graffiti

|

7/1/2012 7:20 PM

Scarmike wrote:

i know this forum is old. (but i made it) im just bringing it back kinda. im just asking, is there any good front hub out there that could match my back graffiti

Polished/chrome + three different colored markers

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

7/2/2012 7:39 PM

Scarmike wrote:

i know this forum is old. (but i made it) im just bringing it back kinda. im just asking, is there any good front hub out there that could match my back graffiti

Roqfan wrote:

Polished/chrome + three different colored markers

like for reall? would that look good?

|

7/2/2012 8:05 PM

no lol.... but print a huge picture of the graffitti hub and cut it out so that you can use it as a template so it doesnt look like shit

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/2/2012 8:07 PM

Scarmike wrote:

like for reall? would that look good?

Yes, I'm sure it's just blue purple and red, you don't have to copy it exactly but good enough if it really matters to you

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett