Front load coming back?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2021 10:42 AM

I’ve been on a top load for a while but was given the new cinema projector over the weekend. Just put it on but haven’t had a chance to ride it . The stem is different for sure. Going to test it out once my arm is better. I wonder if more companies will start experimenting with Photo ways to keep the front load look with a taller rise.
Photo

|

7/20/2021 11:10 AM

i don't ride with many ppl but just on IG and what not i am seeing more front loads...might be coming back

over the winter i saw someone with the cinema stem for the first time and the people with him all seemed to want that stem or something similar

|

7/20/2021 12:06 PM

Loads of people ride front loads. I think the whole "highest possible bars height you can get" trend is phasing out. It seems 9"ish bars and a frontload is becoming pretty average

|

7/20/2021 12:13 PM

Its about the same place a top load put the bars. I do think that a front load hold your bars better

|

Husky Nation Member

7/20/2021 12:22 PM

I think it looks dumb. Why not just a top load at that point? Not a fan, but to each their own and all that.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

7/20/2021 1:30 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I think it looks dumb. Why not just a top load at that point? Not a fan, but to each their own and all that.

Yeah, this is just a topload that identifies as a frontload. Surprised there isn't a 15 page thread about it.

|

7/20/2021 1:56 PM

fuck that when is the odyssey elementary stem coming back

|

It’s all bmx

7/20/2021 4:21 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Yeah, this is just a topload that identifies as a frontload. Surprised there isn't a 15 page thread about it.

I'm ok with it, as long as they don't let it compete in the olympics with the regular front load stems.

|

7/20/2021 6:23 PM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

I'm ok with it, as long as they don't let it compete in the olympics with the regular front load stems.

If the other front load stems are ok with them competing, I don't see a problem here.

|

7/20/2021 7:16 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

If the other front load stems are ok with them competing, I don't see a problem here.

They kinda have to be ok with it, if they spoke up, all the woke headsets would push them out of the game...

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

7/20/2021 7:54 PM

My load generally stays up, no fronts or backs coming for me

|

7/20/2021 8:33 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

Garrettt Reynolds rode a front load winning gold in XGames Street this year. What an ally.

|

I get big airs off small things

7/21/2021 4:34 AM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

They kinda have to be ok with it, if they spoke up, all the woke headsets would push them out of the game...

GOD DAMMIT that's funny

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/21/2021 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2021 10:39 AM

Just wait for the new GT bikes burnt flag stem , i hear it’s somewhere in between a top load stem and a front load stem , no ones really quite sure what it is , it’s going to be the most woke stem in the game

|

7/21/2021 10:51 AM

Photo
|

7/21/2021 8:27 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Photo
Photo
|

7/21/2021 10:21 PM

And there's this, the fly central stem, I've had a couple. Very nice looking stem. It's also angled like the cinema stem, so it's higher rise than a frontload or flipped topload Photo

|

7/22/2021 6:11 AM

.pegless. wrote:

And there's this, the fly central stem, I've had a couple. Very nice looking stem. It's also angled like the cinema stem, so ...more

Would that be a "download"?

|

7/23/2021 10:08 PM

.pegless. wrote:

And there's this, the fly central stem, I've had a couple. Very nice looking stem. It's also angled like the cinema stem, so ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Would that be a "download"?

That's good!

|