Front wheel building help

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2011 4:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2011 4:54 PM

Im looking at getting a whole new front wheel scince im selling my stock one. I have a $100 budget kind of sort of. I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra but thats how much im selling my current one for. Whats a good strong rim and hub that not everyone has but isn't expensive as fuck ? Not like a hazard lite but something that you would prefer. Also for hubs nothing too cheap, but a hub is a hub, G-Sport / Profile / Shadow. Anything worth buying that will last and isn't shit all. I wouldn't mind buying off dans or Albes, or even empire, i just love getting stickers smile

EDIT: And for spokes i heard Titanium isn't the way to go because they snap, so what about spokes and nips ? Oh and size of the spokes and nips ? I have no idea what im doing :s

|

8/8/2011 5:17 PM

g-sport laced to rollcage

cheap usa spokes and nips

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

8/8/2011 5:18 PM

stolen revolver rim to a bsd street

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

8/8/2011 5:26 PM

hunter.larouche wrote:

stolen revolver rim to a bsd street

Stolen Revolver = Pinned. I don't want pinned my bro.

|

8/8/2011 5:50 PM

Eastern Classic to a harzard. The Eastern Classic is pretty nice. My friend runs it.

|

Refs: irideafly, nikpeterson, spikez5, \BMX-1995/

8/8/2011 5:54 PM

Primo N4 to Hazard, same front wheel i have, it's amazing! Spins forever, and is very durable.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face