Frustating

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2010 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2010 6:20 PM

getting new tires. Im in love with tanwalls on black rims. so im getting a 2.25 or 2.125 on the front and if it fits a 2.25 back/ 2.125/1.90. do you guys think 2.125 back and front would look dumb. i do alot of street and some park little dirt. and i cant seem to find anywhere that has the klyte version or that has the klyte 2.10 path tanwall. i was thinking path klyte 2.10 back and 2.25 klyte front. BUT I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE? anywhere know where i can get a hold of some.

|

6/6/2010 6:21 PM

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt

|

6/6/2010 6:22 PM

Why would 2.125 front an back look dumb??? FUCK THIS SHIT.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/6/2010 6:23 PM

waht the fuck are you talking about

|

crystal meth

6/6/2010 6:25 PM

www.powersbmx.com
there tan wall aitken tires.
|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

6/6/2010 6:25 PM

tibug wrote:

Why would 2.125 front an back look dumb??? FUCK THIS SHIT.

cuz its knobby as fuck.

|

6/6/2010 6:26 PM

huh???

|

OHHHH BILLY! YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
SKEET SKEET SKEET

I'm Legit!!!
609-980-6050

Traded: Nikpeterson
Sold: Leatherbarrow(got scammed), Nomnom

6/6/2010 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2010 6:47 PM

English class owned you. What does it matter if it looks dumb? Ride what works and what you are comfortable on. I did not gather what you are looking for as I was trying to decode your post. What are you looking for?

|

6/6/2010 6:26 PM

i mean ody mie aitkens sorry forgot to mention. albes has em. just sold out and who knows how long that could take. sad

|

6/6/2010 6:26 PM

2.125 are shit ass tires the aitkens are a fucked size and are dirt treaded. vget 2.25 and 2.10 path

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

6/6/2010 6:35 PM

iridebmxeveryday wrote: www.powersbmx.com
there tan wall aitken tires.

^

|

Refs On Profile +28 from vital bmx
+6 from tcub

6/6/2010 6:38 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

English class owned you. What does it matter if it looks dumb? Ride what works and what you are comfortable on. I did not gather what you are looking for as I was trying to decode your post. What are you looking for?

^^^

|

6/6/2010 6:50 PM

point is i was wondering where they have ody klyte 2.25 or 2.125 and 1.90 aitkens or a 2.10 tanwall klyte path.

|

6/6/2010 6:52 PM

Obama wrote:

point is i was wondering where they have ody klyte 2.25 or 2.125 and 1.90 aitkens or a 2.10 tanwall klyte path.

You mentioned that Albes has them but not in stock? If so they will probably have them back in stock within 2 or 3 weeks.

|

6/6/2010 6:54 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

You mentioned that Albes has them but not in stock? If so they will probably have them back in stock within 2 or 3 weeks.

12345

|

6/7/2010 4:32 AM

Obama wrote:

point is i was wondering where they have ody klyte 2.25 or 2.125 and 1.90 aitkens or a 2.10 tanwall klyte path.

Twisted654 wrote:

You mentioned that Albes has them but not in stock? If so they will probably have them back in stock within 2 or 3 weeks.

ill call em

|

6/7/2010 4:37 AM

I fucking love big tires front and back! It doesn't look dumb.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas