Fuck West 49

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2016 6:45 PM

Photo

they'll let 11 year old scooter kids who can't tailwhip snake everyone , but bikers who want somewhere to ride get shut down .

Fuck West 49
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/3/2016 7:43 PM

Is it a private park? If you you can't really expect them to let you ride. I'd offer to rent out the park, and have a good session. Maybe that will persuade them.

|

It’s all bmx

10/3/2016 9:58 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Is it a private park? If you you can't really expect them to let you ride. I'd offer to rent out the park, and have a good ...more

It's a park in a new mall supposedly for everyone besides people who don't skate and scooter

Not saying West 49 said it as I have no proof but rumour has it they were ok for bikes and then someone switched it for no apparent reason .

We have no real indoor parks around here , they would make a ton of money even if they had one bike day a week . Their lose .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/3/2016 10:42 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Is it a private park? If you you can't really expect them to let you ride. I'd offer to rent out the park, and have a good ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It's a park in a new mall supposedly for everyone besides people who don't skate and scooter

Not saying West 49 said it as I ...more

Like i said, ask how much to privately rent the place. That's what i did before. $300 for a private 3 hour session at the indoor skate only park in Houston.

|

It’s all bmx

10/4/2016 6:55 AM

Finding places to ride can sometimes take work.

Put in some work and see what becomes of it.

|

10/4/2016 8:36 AM

West 49s are shutting down around Alberta , I hear they got Baught out by the people who own stitches , the shop in red deer was selling everything in store for 20 bucks before they closed

|

10/4/2016 11:14 AM

Talk to them. We have a couple in the Twin Cities area that allow bikes, one is private and the other is considered public-the public one RELIES on bikes to keep the doors open. It is 99% skate, but the bike nights are ALWAYS PACKED.

Maybe instead of publicly bashing them online, try to meet up with the ACTUAL owners (and not whoever is running their social media) and see what their concerns are, and try to work with them to allow bikes even once a week for a few hours, so they can see the market they are missing out on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/5/2016 7:01 AM

Go up there with a skate board and squirt baby oil on all the ramps

|