Fucked up

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2013 9:41 PM

So some of you may remember a few months ago, my friends & I all threw some parts together and built up bike for a scooter rider, who ended up being a shredder. he wasn't bad at all

Well, last week at some point he fucking traded it for another scooter again. We gave that to him as a gift cause he couldn't drop cash on a bike, and he gives it away like that.

Final build was Fit frame, Sunday fork, Colony bars, ODI grips, Fit stem, FSA headset, Animal seat/post, Redline cranks, Fit BB, Mosh sprocket, Animal pedals, Shadow chain, Odyssey front hub to Sun rim, Black Label rear wheel, Animal tires, random pegs, Cult front hub guards, and Primo rear hub guard.

It was a pretty nice build, only thing wrong with it was the headset was ovalized so it creaked a lot and felt loose sometimes.

Just pisses me off we gave that shit to him, told him not to get rid of it, and he goes and trades it away for a scooter. We all who pitched parts in are pretty pissed, and are definitely gonna try to get our parts back from who has it now, who will end up wanting his scooter back. So tough shit for our "friend"

/csb /rant

|

12/4/2013 9:47 PM

Damn dude that sucks. Respect for you guys giving him parts , but ultimately it was his bike (You have the parts to him) . Not trying to be disrespectful though. It's a shame when something get handed to you and people don't even appreciate it. Obviously he scooters and that sucks , but at least he is involved with freestyle instead of something else.

Hope you can get your parts back mate.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/4/2013 9:50 PM

Never give things to scooter kids........I know a younger guy who kills it on a bike won a best trick comp with a bike flip over a boxjump..... But he always asks for free parts and ends up selling his bike every couple months and starts scootering again.......fuck scooters end rant

|

12/4/2013 9:54 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Damn dude that sucks. Respect for you guys giving him parts , but ultimately it was his bike (You have the parts to him) . Not ...more

He's REALLY good on a scooter too, but yeah I definitely get what you mean. I just hope my friends get their shit back, I didn't have many parts to give (I had a really nice wheelset, but I didn't wanna just give that up, and glad I didn't or it'd be gone now), all I donated was the headset, BB, chain, and all the labor put into building it up and dialing it in

|

12/4/2013 9:56 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Never give things to scooter kids........I know a younger guy who kills it on a bike won a best trick comp with a bike flip ...more

that's exactly how this kid was, he had a bike, sold it, got this bike, traded it away. that's why we told him not to get rid of it, and if he did, then we're taking our shit back. which just happened. He was the only scooter kid I actually liked too, so just for that I'm gonna be even more of a total ass to the scooter population in my town

|

12/4/2013 10:02 PM

Sounds like he really missed his scooter.. I think if he had one on the side he'd probably still ride bmx as well. The dude was probly thinking "yOloOloloOlo" at the time lol.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/4/2013 10:07 PM

BMXism wrote:

Sounds like he really missed his scooter.. I think if he had one on the side he'd probably still ride bmx as well. The dude ...more

He had a scooter already. I told him if he wants to ride a scooter every now and then, that's perfectly okay. none of us forced him to always ride. From what I heard, he wanted a deck that they didn't make anymore, some dude had it, so he traded the bike for his scooter.

I'm gonna be all "yol00ollo0lo0ol0o0llo0l0olololol" when we go take the grind box & rail back from his house that we left there before he gives those away too. I really hope one day he asks to ride one of our bikes, or wants another bike. Cause I'll just laugh in his face

|

12/4/2013 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2013 12:25 AM

I have never understood the whole scooter thing. When I was a kid, my friends little brother got a scooter, I think it was made by gt. 10 or 12" mag wheels, pneumatic tires. I said, " well way to go you fuckin dickhead! You always bitch about not having anything to go riding with us on, so your mom takes you to the bike shop and you come back with a skinny pallet jack!" He goes "I'll have no problem keeping up with you guys on this, it's got big tires, and all I gotta do is kick to go!" He couldn't keep up, and sat at home eating and playing video games. He became known as his "fat little brother, rolly polly, and of course, fat ass."

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/4/2013 10:09 PM

He's even dumber than me

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/4/2013 10:16 PM

he already had a scooter?? What a proper faggot.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/4/2013 10:19 PM

BMXism wrote:

he already had a scooter?? What a proper faggot.

Yerp. He was planning on selling that scooter too for money so he could buy a new frame too, just about a week before this happened

|

12/4/2013 10:20 PM

Photo
|

12/4/2013 10:34 PM

That is gay.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/4/2013 11:12 PM

That's pretty fucking lame man. Kids are just so ungrateful for stuff they get now. I actually thought it was pretty cool how you guys helped him get a bike, figures he'd trade it for a scooter. Oh well, good luck getting your guy's stuff back.

|

12/4/2013 11:25 PM

I saw that post and I was like fuck yeah man helping the kid out and now.. That's just being a dick.. Ok so I'm just ganna trade away this bike these guys put so much effort into making for me.. Like fuck man.. Scooters are gay.. Cuz really you get to a certain point in scooting where you just to good and theirs those couple tricks that are close to impossible that you could learn.. But that's when scooters quit and in biking you'd be going you whole life to half to learn half the tricks really..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/4/2013 11:28 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I saw that post and I was like fuck yeah man helping the kid out and now.. That's just being a dick.. Ok so I'm just ganna ...more

He's really good at scootering, and was decent at riding bikes too. supposedly he was losing interest in it cause it was "too easy" yet I played BIKE with him at a park and killed him cause he couldn't land or wouldn't try the tricks I did except for a few of them. so clearly he had room to learn new stuff so idk

|

12/4/2013 11:34 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I have never understood the whole scooter thing. When I was a kid, my friends little brother got a scooter, I think it was ...more

Haha I have a scooter.... like a decent one. I ride it in my garage when we get snow. Messing around is fun, I learned 3s,bars,180 bars and stalls in a few days. A wise man once said, scooting is like banging a fat girl it's fun until your friends catch you doing it.

|

12/4/2013 11:38 PM

never trust scooter kids. "faggotry" is in their blood. good luck getting the bike parts back, but better luck beating the living shit out of this little mofo

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

12/4/2013 11:49 PM

crazyclark wrote:

never trust scooter kids. "faggotry" is in their blood. good luck getting the bike parts back, but better luck beating the ...more

shut the fuck up trollboy.

|

12/4/2013 11:52 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Haha I have a scooter.... like a decent one. I ride it in my garage when we get snow. Messing around is fun, I learned ...more

hahahaha the quote at the end.

but yeah for sure, I had a scooter when I was little and brought it to the shop I work at. my friend & I would dick off on them when there was no work to be done and I learned 180s & 360s within seconds, barspins within a few minutes, 180 bars within days but I can't do them real well. fun to play on, but I wouldn't be caught dead being a scooterkid.

|

12/5/2013 12:05 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

shut the fuck up trollboy.

what the fuck? why the hostility. i told you good luck getting your bike parts back

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

12/5/2013 12:19 AM

crazyclark wrote:

what the fuck? why the hostility. i told you good luck getting your bike parts back

Well I thank you for that, but I didn't even read it to be honest. Rarely ever read anything from you since you're just a troll.

|

12/5/2013 12:29 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well I thank you for that, but I didn't even read it to be honest. Rarely ever read anything from you since you're just a ...more

Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/5/2013 4:16 AM

Sucks

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/5/2013 4:33 AM

I would never have the balls to even come close doing that to someone. If someone GAVE me a bike there is no way in hell that i'd just give it away or trade it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/5/2013 5:54 AM

Even if you convert them to bikes they are still the same on the inside

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/5/2013 8:43 AM

that's retarded, you help a mutha fucka out and they pull that... that's kinda dirty

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/5/2013 8:44 AM

I don't get how scootering has gotten so big........ It's fucken gay.......those dudes are never gonna get laid

|

12/5/2013 8:47 AM

Ok, this may sting, but here goes:

IT WAS A GIFT. If you said "Hey, you can BORROW THIS BIKE until you have money for your own" then he messed up and owes you guys a bike.

If you said "Hey dude, you can have this bike" then it was a gift, and he can do with it as he pleases.

This is why you ALWAYS CLARIFY if it is a gift or a loan. Take video of them saying "Thank you for this gift/loan" so if there is ANY question, you can refer to it.

The same thing happened to me, we built a bike up for a dude, he thanked us for LOANING IT TO HIM UNTIL HE GOT HIS OWN, then he disappeared. I have seen him a few times since, and he is still a douche about everything.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/5/2013 8:54 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Haha I have a scooter.... like a decent one. I ride it in my garage when we get snow. Messing around is fun, I learned ...more

Omg im lolling, gonna use that scooter a lot soon eh

|