Fuckin pissed!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2012 6:07 PM

I havnt ridden in like 2 weeks cus i messed up my back hub, the thing that really makes me mad is how easy it is for people to fix it, but nobody has the FUCKING tools. i got a sport ratchet and i stripped out the helicoil, and iv been to all my auto shops in my town(5) and all my hardware stores(3) and none of them have the right size spark plug or whatever you use to put the helicoil on. One auto shop actually knew how to do it, and had the helicoil insert, but one of their employees misplaces the right size installation tool so they could not do it. I have a new helical insert, and i went to my LBS and the guy who usually works on these types of things wasn't working si I'm going tomorrow to see if he has the right tool. Its been 2 weeks, and lots of fuckin gas money, i want this done with NOW! this bike shop better have the right size tool. its M14 x 1.25

|

Been steering bars since febuary of 2010

6/21/2012 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2012 6:13 PM

DUDE!! Something similiar happened to me and i called like 20 different hardware stores trying to find the spark plug thing and i was getting so pissed. People are dicks and dont wanna help lol. But luckily i got element4all to save me hahaah but i feel your pain dude it sucks when something so small stops you from riding.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

6/21/2012 6:15 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

DUDE!! Something similiar happened to me and i called like 20 different hardware stores trying to find the spark plug thing and i was getting so pissed. People are dicks and dont wanna help lol. But luckily i got element4all to save me hahaah but i feel your pain dude it sucks when something so small stops you from riding.

how did he save you?

|

Been steering bars since febuary of 2010

6/21/2012 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2012 6:20 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

CaptainSwagtastic wrote:

how did he save you?

Well basically the problem was my axle had shards of aluminum threading from my nut stuck in the axle of my hub and it was stopping me from putting a nut on. The hub axle also was bent really bad at the top that also fucked up some of the threads. He took a dremmel and grinded down the fucked up threads and succesfully removed the obstructions

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

6/21/2012 11:25 PM

my axle did the same thing but the thread that the hili coil goes in to striped i just bought a new axle its cheaper then buying the hilicoils and the tool to install it also gsport wont even help me get springs and pawls for my hub you can only get pawls now i only have 2 that are working

|

6/22/2012 10:17 AM

Email Gsport and attach pictures of the helicoil. They sent me an entire new axle and bolts.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/