Fucking city needs to fix this

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2013 10:34 PM

So today me and some friends take the bus to the town beside mine because theirs a sick bowl in a park we go to the park and the bowl is flooded and it hasn't rained their in 3 days and the city doesn't care to fix the draining system. So we waisted a day of riding because the city's to lazy to do shit

|

4/14/2013 11:30 PM

cool story bro.

|

4/15/2013 12:27 AM

Buckets buckets buckets

|

4/15/2013 3:14 AM

where in canada do you live?

|

4/15/2013 9:57 AM

Empty it YOURSELF.

Seriously, you want it to happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Kids never want to put in work for a spot, they just want it to be perfectly set up by someone else for them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/15/2013 10:00 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Empty it YOURSELF.

Kids never want to put in work for a spot, they just want it to be perfectly set up by someone else for them.

boom

|

4/15/2013 10:02 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Empty it YOURSELF.

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

boom

That

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/15/2013 10:09 AM

never rely on a council or your city, they dont give 2 fucks about that

|

4/15/2013 11:09 AM

Yep, take care of it yourself.

The city isn't going to help those that can't help themselves.

|

4/15/2013 11:54 AM

Get a bucket and start working if you really want to ride it.
We always dry and clean our bowls where we live, skaters, bmxers no matter what we do it, we also fix wooden bowls with new bolts and nails and just keep everything in the best condition possible.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/15/2013 12:28 PM

What everyone else said. I hate when people complain that their are leaves all over bowls, rubbish everywhere, or ledges aren't waxed enough etc. If you don't like something, don't expect someone else to sort it out.

|

4/15/2013 3:32 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

What everyone else said. I hate when people complain that their are leaves all over bowls, rubbish everywhere, or ledges aren't waxed enough etc. If you don't like something, don't expect someone else to sort it out.

this i hate how pepole will break glass in our bowl and its just us bikers who sweep it up

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/15/2013 3:52 PM

your best bet is just going to do it yourself like everyone else has said the cities not going to waste their time.
the only way they get involved where I live is usually to tear it down not fix it.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/15/2013 4:24 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Empty it YOURSELF.

When we got their the bowl was close to completly full and the only reason it wasn't full was because these guys where their for 2 hours before us trying to empty it

|

4/15/2013 4:24 PM

greenbastard wrote:

where in canada do you live?

Fraser valley bc

|

4/15/2013 5:10 PM

you can always rent a pool pump too.
when I use to skate pools me and friends would put in money to rent one for like $50 at a pool store and drain as many pools as we could and just dry up the rest of the water

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/15/2013 5:16 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

you can always rent a pool pump too.
when I use to skate pools me and friends would put in money to rent one for like $50 at a pool store and drain as many pools as we could and just dry up the rest of the water

I wish I had tried this back in my pool riding days. I put in work with 3 other friends for a month emptying a pool near my house. It was 100% worth it though. There's nothing like the vibes you experience during a good pool sesh.

|

4/15/2013 6:56 PM

Pour some drain cleaner down the drain when it dries out.
I mean the worse that could happen is it smokes or puts the water somewhere else.
Probably isnt the best idea but it might work.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/15/2013 7:02 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I mean the worse that could happen is it smokes or puts the water somewhere else.

The only down side to drain cleaner is, if it doesn't work, you have a puddle of acid water the next time it rains. Chemical burns suck. Just sayin.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/15/2013 7:58 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

The only down side to drain cleaner is, if it doesn't work, you have a puddle of acid water the next time it rains. Chemical burns suck. Just sayin.

Yeah but it should work.
But the best stuff you can get and get the root shit too and all that and just pour it all down there and get the fuck away from that drain because of toxic gases and stuff + it might ruin the drain altogether.

|

Instagram

4/15/2013 7:58 PM

Our local bowl got torn.....no worries anymore, complaining yours is a bit flooded? Ours is becoming an olympic sized pool, try to drain that shit.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/15/2013 8:03 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Yeah but it should work.
But the best stuff you can get and get the root shit too and all that and just pour it all down there and get the fuck away from that drain because of toxic gases and stuff + it might ruin the drain altogether.

i probably wouldn't do it. Waaay too risky.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/15/2013 9:07 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Yeah but it should work.

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

i probably wouldn't do it. Waaay too risky.

I would especially if its getting almost full thats ridiculous.
Or try to snake it if you arent lazy.

|

Instagram

4/16/2013 3:25 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Empty it YOURSELF.

ba dum tss

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/16/2013 3:54 AM

It sucks but everyone's right. The city won't do shit, and if they do, it will piss someone off over their choice to spend tax dollars on some punk kids. It's sad but true.

Buckets, and you can get a hand pump for cheap too. It's on you sir! Lead and inspire! Plus, you really feel better if you've contributed something to the spot too. It feels more like 'home'.

Last ditch resort, say it's a mosquito breeding ground. Lol

Good luck

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/16/2013 5:17 AM

the city already spent money on a skatepark , they're most likely not going to want to spend money on a drainage system. if the water stays there for a while they might consider it. but like everyone else said if you want something to be done do it yourself. you cant count on the city to do it for you.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/16/2013 8:49 AM

I'm lucky in this case, my local is supposed to be the quickest drying concrete Park in the country.

|

4/16/2013 3:09 PM

stash buckets shovels and brooms at your local park

|

4/16/2013 3:14 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

Here they would be most likely stolen...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/16/2013 3:55 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Here they would be most likely stolen...

this

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!