Fullerton Skate Park?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2012 12:33 PM

I live in Anaheim and I used to ride this park everyday. Anyone have any info on when it will open. Seems like they started fixing it up
Photo
Photo

|

5/20/2012 12:50 PM

What street is this on?
And I'm assuming it's BMX friendly?

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

5/20/2012 2:27 PM

Its closed . People still ride it but the cops come and hassle sometimes. Its an awesome park if you don't mind, hoping a fever

|

5/20/2012 2:28 PM

Fence even

|

5/20/2012 2:31 PM

Oh and easy way to find it since I have no, idea, what the address is . Its right next to the dmv in fullerton

|

5/20/2012 2:57 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

Its closed . People still ride it but the cops come and hassle sometimes. Its an awesome park if you don't mind, hoping a fever

I heard they are planning on opening it by mid-June so I hope they let bikes back in

|

5/20/2012 3:44 PM

hahahah wtf gay af. I rode it with the fence and we were fine.

|

5/20/2012 8:56 PM

Sometimes the cops come sometimes they don't the fence is no biggie . I heard they were going to tear it down .

|

5/20/2012 9:40 PM

I've been there a few times (I live in Anaheim too) and it's not that great of a park. Brookhurst is where its at. Definitely BMX friendly and sooo many pros stop by every now and then to shred there.

|

5/20/2012 11:13 PM

The people who are getting it re opened said that bikes will not be allowed in the park and that it is only for skateboards.

|

5/21/2012 6:12 AM

I doubt the no bmx thing will be enforced at fullerton if they do re open it I sure hope they do I work two blocks away

|

5/21/2012 3:25 PM

dude, that park looks soo fun, i may just have to check it out

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/21/2012 4:13 PM

was just there last weekend, there is quite a lot of cop traffic there passing by but i think that is by coincidence since they rarely do anything, but after seshing for a couple hours, one asshole cop came and tried driving across the grass to stop like 20 of us, we were already out of the park so we all booked it...he was talking over his PA too but i couldn't make out what he was saying, so im not quite sure what his intentions were

basically, just hop the fence and ride and there is a pretty good chance that you won't get bothered

|

5/21/2012 4:29 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

I doubt the no bmx thing will be enforced at fullerton if they do re open it I sure hope they do I work two blocks away

I hate that I live in lame forest and my house is literally 5 minutes away from etnies skate park (if you've heard of it) but now the stupid city won't let bmx in

|

5/21/2012 4:44 PM

Yeah well you can get around that stuff I'm sure after hours hop the fence or something

|

5/21/2012 5:33 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

I've been there a few times (I live in Anaheim too) and it's not that great of a park. Brookhurst is where its at. Definitely BMX friendly and sooo many pros stop by every now and then to shred there.

NOT THAT GREAT?!?! try riding out here... haha that park is fucking sick! i've never ridden a cement park cuz the closest one is 3 hours away from me and my car is broken still (but will be fixed on wednesday =D)

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/21/2012 9:16 PM

Skooter wrote:

NOT THAT GREAT?!?! try riding out here... haha that park is fucking sick! i've never ridden a cement park cuz the closest one is 3 hours away from me and my car is broken still (but will be fixed on wednesday =D)

holy shit... youve never rode a concrete park?!?... we need to go to dunkirk in the next few days

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "