Funny hub noise

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2018 9:42 AM

I think my drivetrain may be haunted by the screams of the shadow sprocket.. sent through the vocal smog voices of the chain down to my driver.. or i should lube the pawls on the cassette driver, sounds like some sort of friction.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3k_1pCWV31E

|

1/19/2018 9:48 AM

Hahaaa do you have a cat in there??!

Take it apart and put it back again? - the mechanic version of Restart grin

|

1/19/2018 10:28 AM

Sounds like friction on a rubber seal

|

1/19/2018 10:54 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yea there is a skinny rubber seal around the driver where it is inserted, Going to pedal around some and see what noises it makes, I really don't feel like tearing it back apart until the next time it needs cleaned

|

1/19/2018 11:06 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Shredkink9 wrote:

Yea there is a skinny rubber seal around the driver where it is inserted, Going to pedal around some and see what noises it ...more

Just spray something on it, or dab a little oil on it

|

1/19/2018 11:44 AM

Shredkink9 wrote:

I think my drivetrain may be haunted by the screams of the shadow sprocket.. sent through the vocal smog voices of the chain ...more

Lol...

|

1/19/2018 3:51 PM

It sounds like those japanese girls on the internet, you know the ones with the blurry genitals :D

|

1/19/2018 7:32 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

It sounds like those japanese girls on the internet, you know the ones with the blurry genitals :D

no way, Shaegar nailed it with the cat noise.. def sounds like a friggin cat being flung around my hub or tire lol... meoww owowowowaaaaa

|

1/19/2018 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2018 8:10 PM

Idk man that's strange.... it really does sond like a frickin' catgrin But I'm really confused, but tbh as soon as that noise starting I was cracking up, that's was just the funniest noise everlaughinggrin

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/19/2018 7:56 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

Useless videos!

|