Funny or weird things you've seen

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 7:48 PM

Yeah it's one of those threads. Name any weird or funny thing you've seen or had happen while riding or bike related.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/29/2013 7:57 PM

was riding with a friend down a hill and was telling him how i tried a foot jam the day before and put my foot between the frame instead of the wheel but still pulled it off and he asked where a bouts i had put it so i went to show him and missed the frame and went into the wheel and was cartwheeling down the hill beside him haha

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/29/2013 8:21 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

was riding with a friend down a hill and was telling him how i tried a foot jam the day before and put my foot between the ...more

hahaha today i was doing a feeble but i starting leaning off to the inside of the ledge and i leaned the other way and my peg fell off the ledge and i like rotated 90 degrees and fell off the ledge and somehow didnt hit my shoulder. i got road rash on my leg and decided to put gatorade on it haha not a good idea. I ate shit so many times today.

|

7/29/2013 8:31 PM

Was riding with some friends and saw these two black ladies taking shits in the corner of a gas station parking lot

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/29/2013 8:40 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

hahaha today i was doing a feeble but i starting leaning off to the inside of the ledge and i leaned the other way and my peg ...more

That used to happen to me so much when i was first learning feeble's down hubbas. not to fun and i thought it would be a good idea to put chilli sauce in it hahahah and once i was filming a fast line and did a feeble on a low rail, about wheel height and the back wheel came off and got lodged underneath. thought for sure it had gone flat but as soon as i managed to get it out it just was as hard as rock again haha didn't have a clue what was going on.

|

7/29/2013 8:41 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Was riding with some friends and saw these two black ladies taking shits in the corner of a gas station parking lot

hahahahha sad to say i have seen that before too. must be an epidemic or something wink

|

7/29/2013 8:49 PM

I have shit in a scooter kids helmet

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/29/2013 8:58 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

today i saw some hot chick bum a cig off some black dude. Right after she got the cig she just said thanks or whatever and walked away. Then like 5 mins later the same dude gives the rest of his cigarette to a little kid. This all happened outside a mcdonalds haha. When the hot chick walked away from the black dude he looked pissed. also my friend stepped on a wet floor sign a minute later. that shit slapped against the ground and was loud.

|

7/29/2013 8:59 PM

SickDude wrote:

i hope you're kidding lol

|

7/29/2013 9:01 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

He was groping and harrassing girls and startin fights with my friends. So while he went to get a bite to eat i shat in his helmet

|

I ride for my papou.

7/29/2013 9:03 PM

SickDude wrote:

He was groping and harrassing girls and startin fights with my friends. So while he went to get a bite to eat i shat in his ...more

Haha that's actually funny as hell.

|

7/29/2013 9:45 PM

Last Saturday night this random guy started smashing glass bottles in our spot. The security saw sent him away, they're cool with us. We followed him down the road and gave him a shoe shower but then the cops on foot saw. Now we're the bad guys so we scattered. Ended the night early but the adrenalin was worth it.

|

7/29/2013 9:50 PM

I have seen so much stuff idk where to start....
Alright, i saw this crazy hot drunk girl (i live on a college campus, so it is a common sight) And she was in a tiny dress from a dance that was happening and she went next to a church and freakin pulled that thing up to her chest and wasnt wearing any panties or thong and began to squat and pee. I shitted laughing! hahaha she didnt notice i saw the whole thing til i went past her on her way back and winked and pointed back at her and she mustve told her bf in a truck that i did that and that dude looked so pissed and started his truck and i was gone haha he probably was gonna chase me I didnt know if he did because i didnt wanna stick around to get shot lol

Once again there was a dance and i was riding a spot next to the building it was going on at and some dudes were drunk as hell and i was doing like feebles and a 180 off a bench just messing around. They went ape nuts. lol I let one ride my bike and he did a 360 pretty easy! Haha i made friends with him and he was a little taller than me but he gave me his jacket and stuff and told me it was cool if i went in and i was like whaaat? haha then a few hot, also drunk, girls came out, tripping all over the place and one fell and i saw the lower half of her body.. nude haha slut. But she and her friends (who were sooooooo drunk) were going nuts over me and thought i was attractive from what i understand and i went in. Haha i got to enjoy a college dance, with many drunk and high people!! haha My crotch had never been so sore from a dance in my life they grinded so hard. lol and not one person even questioned how old i was!! lol Good time for sure!!

I was riding yet again and there was this Meth head running around and i did a 360 and it really mustve tripped her out cuz she started yelling and chasing me and her husband came and got her and was like sorry.. haha i was like whoaa hahaha

I have so many stories i could go into because weird stuff happens to me when i ride a lot of the time! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/29/2013 10:36 PM

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 10:43 PM

Bahahahahah.

|

7/29/2013 10:43 PM

SickDude wrote:

He was groping and harrassing girls and startin fights with my friends. So while he went to get a bite to eat i shat in his ...more

Good for you man, way to put that dousche canoe in his place.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/29/2013 10:48 PM

SickDude wrote:

G-LandRider wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Photo
|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 10:57 PM

So I was just chilling on my bike when some kid standing next to me turns out without paying any attention at all and hits his hand on my bar end. I have freakin Odyssey Par Ends that are plastic and he bitched about it for almost an hour and kept telling me he might've dislocated his finger or something. I guess the sharp parts on the plastic hurt him. Not funny or anything but it just came to mind.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/29/2013 11:17 PM

Yesterday while a was riding our dirt track, I heard a lot of noise in the bushes. Suddenly I saw a crow fighting off a cat ! First I thought it was the other way around, but the crow was kicking ass !!! I never saw a cat so scared.....

|

Gravity sucks

7/29/2013 11:37 PM

A douche ass rollerblader left his bookbag so I peed in it as I was doing that my friends put 3 day old chinese food in his shoes.
My friend drove into the skatepark a couple times.
Friend rode skatepark with his pants all the way down.
Both of those happened 100 feet from a police station because the park is behind the police department.
I know theres better those are just the recent things.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/30/2013 12:00 AM

SickDude wrote:

Sickdude why would you shit in your own helmet.....

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/30/2013 12:09 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Thuglyfestreetbmxyolo#swag

You should seriously consider taking 3000mg of tylonal at once, i dare you

*sickdude is not responsible for your actions

|

I ride for my papou.

7/30/2013 12:17 AM

SickDude wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Thuglyfestreetbmxyolo#swag

You should seriously consider taking 3000mg of tylonal at once, i dare you

*sickdude is not ...more

*Tylenol.
But at my park, we had a group of French people with heavy ass accents ride the park in Speedos, I thought they were on Molly because he kept sucking his thumb.
Then there was the time an underage girl streaked at our park.
She had some nice tits.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/30/2013 12:23 AM

I always scream scared money dont make money after i do something big

|

I ride for my papou.

7/30/2013 12:31 AM

SickDude wrote:

I always scream scared money dont make money after i do something big

Meek Mill fag.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/30/2013 11:25 PM

Yesterday some kid with a big ass chain, i think some jordans, a hollister shirt, a bulls snapback, and a longboard came up to me and said if he could see my bike for a second. He picks it up and says ehhhh it weighs too much. I said oh. Then he said pegs add too much weight. At this point i dont care if this dumbass thinks my bike is heavy because i like the way it feels and it doesnt feel heavy to me anyways. This kid is also a bigger kid and black so he might look intiminating to some people. So i say They're fucking pegs they're not going to suck you towards the ground and said peace out and rode away. Usually when someone says something that stupid i just don't say anything to disagree or do anything to piss the person off. This is also a rougher part of my area. I just can't stand someone that stupid haha also sorry for my spelling and grammar.

|

7/31/2013 1:07 PM

kid dropped into the quarter with a razer scooter and it just exploded. The scooter snapped in 2 and everyone was like wtf

|

7/31/2013 1:11 PM

My wheel fell off after I ran over a stick.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/31/2013 1:18 PM

Who's up for bath salts?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 1:31 PM

A while back, me and 4 buddies were riding at a beach, in transit from spot to spot (Two lane highway with a crowded sidewalk, we were about a foot maybe foot and half away from cars driving by doing about 45mph) my buddy unexpectedly reaches out and slaps a girls ass, she does nothing as if it were a regular occurance, I almost died of laughter.

Saw a dude on bath salts (Had to have been bath salts, although I'm just working off a guess) trying to eat a tree.

Found a dead roach in between the bb bearings in my buddy's frame.

Got 6 flats in one day, not pinch or like a sharp object poping the tubes, all while riding with no explanation.

My buddy had both tires simultaneously have side wall blow outs.

I have more, but I'm too tired to type.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun