Fuse Echo 125 Knee/Shin/Ankle anyone?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2017 1:54 PM

I haven't found any online reviews, basically I'm hating my Race Face Flank for 2 reasons: chaffing behind the knee, and too short shin guard, and looking for a replacement, these look good but there are so many out there that it's difficult to choose.

|

7/20/2017 4:43 AM

Hi gvf,

Did you get these pads in the end, any feedback? I am about to grab myself a pair also....

Thanks,

Dupe...

|

7/20/2017 2:09 PM

Hi,
No, I didn't, still debating if getting some IXS Flow + Echo shin pads, or go for the full Echo setup.

A two piece would be more flexible as I could just take the knee pads when I go mountain biking.

|

7/21/2017 3:40 AM

Well I ordered yesterday, will test them and let you know how I get on....

Cheers,

Dupe...

|

7/21/2017 4:00 AM

Excellent thanks, can't wait to hear your feedback.

|

8/16/2017 12:05 PM

Any updates? Did you have a chance to use them?

|

8/17/2017 5:57 AM

Hi gvf,

Got them just before I went away for a few days so didn't get to use them for a week or so. I have been out with them 5 or 6 times now. I got the XXL version and I would say they are 'just' big enough for me in length and the below the knee strap (I am 6'5" and 18 stone).

They fit under one pair of my jeans, so now need to find some other which will fit with them. They feel pretty good, flexible enough and pretty confident they will do the business when needed.

I have started to do a few higher risk tricks now so its only a matter of time before they get tested!

Dupe...

|

8/17/2017 7:49 AM

dj-dulux wrote:

Hi gvf,

Got them just before I went away for a few days so didn't get to use them for a week or so. I have been out with them 5 or 6 times now. I got the XXL version and I would say they are 'just' big enough for me in length and the below the knee strap (I am 6'5" and 18 stone).

They fit under one pair of my jeans, so now need to find some other which will fit with them. They feel pretty good, flexible enough and pretty confident they will do the business when needed.

I have started to do a few higher risk tricks now so its only a matter of time before they get tested!

Dupe...

Do they have the padding on both sides of the shinprotector?

|

8/17/2017 8:24 AM

dj-dulux wrote:

Hi gvf,

Dupe...

liquid wrote:

No, not fully. At the back of the heal they have some protection, will take some pics, its easier than explaining!

Dupe...

|

8/18/2017 2:55 AM

dj-dulux wrote:

Hi gvf,

Dupe...

liquid wrote:

dj-dulux wrote:

No, not fully. At the back of the heal they have some protection, will take some pics, its easier than explaining!

Dupe...

Had them on last night, not sure why I thought they had protection at the back of the heal, they don't. Nothing at the back at all. They have padding at the sides, depending on how fat your legs are will depend how far it goes around.

Dupe...

|

8/18/2017 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2017 8:58 AM

Thanks man, i knew that they didnt have protection on the back, was just wondering if they have the "whip-protection" on both sides.

|