Fuse Shin pads...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2018 3:44 PM

So I want Fuse knee and shin pads, are the Echo 75s or 100s good at all? If not any better fuse combos? My quads are a bit muscular an I was thinking large underneath pants might fit best

|

2/1/2018 3:51 PM

You can get the Alpha Whip extended

They are great and not too bulky.

Not sure about the size though, I have very skinny legs and I wear M

|

2/1/2018 4:05 PM

FUSE makes good stuff , don’t have any recommendations from myself as I don’t ride them . But my local shop spoke extremely highly of them and I know many people who have been happy with them .

I don’t mean to thread jack , but if anyone can give me reviews on Shadow Invislite knee pads ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/1/2018 4:09 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

FUSE makes good stuff , don’t have any recommendations from myself as I don’t ride them . But my local shop spoke extremely highly of them and I know many people who have been happy with them .

I don’t mean to thread jack , but if anyone can give me reviews on Shadow Invislite knee pads ?

lol

|

2/1/2018 11:52 PM

I just got some, they are very comfy but I haven't ridden in them yet due to weather

|

Hmmm

2/2/2018 8:12 AM

Smithwell115 wrote:

So I want Fuse knee and shin pads, are the Echo 75s or 100s good at all? If not any better fuse combos? My quads are a bit muscular an I was thinking large underneath pants might fit best

I got the full compliment of FUSE pads and they work well. I have the Alpha Shin/whip ankle pads and the Delta knee and elbow. The sizing seems weird but it might be a euro thing? I used Large shin pads with my old shadows but the fuse pads sized out at xxl using their size chart! They fit perfect! They fit under my pants well but your mileage may vary.

|

2/2/2018 8:17 AM

They are good for skin protection and very mild impacts. Same for the elbows as well. I used them for a bit but have upgraded to FUSEs for better protection.

|