G Sport Site

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2011 1:22 PM

I posted in the tech support page about my ratchet problem once in february, and once a few days ago and i havent gotten an answer or email on either. My first (from february) says awaiting moderation. The second has dissappeared all together.
Whats going on there?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

4/29/2011 1:25 PM

Can you ring them?
Is there a phone number?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/29/2011 1:26 PM

camjf wrote:

Can you ring them?
Is there a phone number?

not my first choice, but i will if i have to.... (if they have a number)

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

4/29/2011 1:28 PM

camjf wrote:

Can you ring them?
Is there a phone number?

BlessedReport wrote:

Best way to get through to people. I hate phoning anyone, but you gotta do what you gotta do

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/29/2011 1:30 PM

camjf wrote:

Best way to get through to people. I hate phoning anyone, but you gotta do what you gotta do

thats probably long-distance from canada huh?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

4/29/2011 1:31 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

camjf wrote:

BlessedReport wrote:

Ahh, sorry, I didn't realize you were in Canada.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/29/2011 1:43 PM

What was your question? George might not have answered it if its dumb lol. Either that or he has a big build up of questions that he needs to answer.

|

4/29/2011 1:53 PM

Wait,people still worry about long distance?Call from a cell phone.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/29/2011 2:02 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

camjf wrote:

BlessedReport wrote:

omg im not the only canadian
and i agree phones suck ass

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/29/2011 2:52 PM

Booshy wrote:

What was your question? George might not have answered it if its dumb lol. Either that or he has a big build up of questions that he needs to answer.

i told him my driver was slipping randomly and asked what i should do about it....

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

4/29/2011 3:00 PM

Booshy wrote:

BlessedReport wrote:

i told him my driver was slipping randomly and asked what i should do about it....

I know someone else who asked him that and they didn't get an answer, probably because its not a question specific to the ratchet, try greasing it?

|

4/29/2011 4:29 PM

Booshy wrote:

BlessedReport wrote:

Booshy wrote:

I know someone else who asked him that and they didn't get an answer, probably because its not a question specific to the ratchet, try greasing it?

you mean on the pawls?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

4/29/2011 6:39 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

you mean on the pawls?

Clean out the engagement ring and pawls, then take some chain lube and load that onto the ring and the pawls. If you're feeling brave, you could stretch the springs to make sure the pawls push into the ring a little better, but I think that's about all you can do.

|

4/29/2011 10:24 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Clean out the engagement ring and pawls, then take some chain lube and load that onto the ring and the pawls. If you're feeling brave, you could stretch the springs to make sure the pawls push into the ring a little better, but I think that's about all you can do.

there shouldnet be any contamination considering its a new hub though...

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

4/29/2011 10:46 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

you mean on the pawls?

Kenealy wrote:

BlessedReport wrote:

LOL so is mine...dirty as hell. The grease they use is more like gritty water.

Take it apart, clean it up, check for damage & slap it back in. I have taken everything but the cranks off on my bike BRAND NEW. The greasing spots are horrible to say the least.
Try & do some maintenance the more you ride it buggered like, that they worst it will get.

|

4/29/2011 11:19 PM

Espresso wrote:

Take it apart, clean it up, check for damage & slap it back in. I have taken everything but the cranks off on my bike BRAND NEW. The greasing spots are horrible to say the least.
Try & do some maintenance the more you ride it buggered like, that they worst it will get.

i'll try that then.

I must say, all of your posts have been usefull. (as far as i can tell)

I applaud you!

your getting that wheel set for sure! w00t

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

4/30/2011 1:33 AM

BlessedReport wrote:

Espresso wrote:

BlessedReport wrote:

i'll try that then.

I applaud you!

Do i get a wheelset? sad

|

4/30/2011 3:04 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Do i get a wheelset? sad

No you have done too much rapin.

|

4/30/2011 3:09 AM

BlessedReport wrote:

i'll try that then.

I applaud you!

Shakesman69 wrote:

Do i get a wheelset? sad

Booshy wrote:

No you have done too much rapin.

Rape > Wheels

|

5/2/2011 1:10 PM

"If you have a problem with a part and need technical help or warranty then please use email. "

The idea of the questions on there is to cover stuff that is general and gets asked regularly so other people can search though it and perhaps get an answer to their question quickly. It isnt the place for me to ask you where you live and to email photos or whatever... so please just email me and I will try to respond within 12hours.

I hope this makes sense.

G.

|

5/2/2011 2:42 PM

Gsport George wrote:

"If you have a problem with a part and need technical help or warranty then please use email. "

The idea of the questions on there is to cover stuff that is general and gets asked regularly so other people can search though it and perhaps get an answer to their question quickly. It isnt the place for me to ask you where you live and to email photos or whatever... so please just email me and I will try to respond within 12hours.

I hope this makes sense.

G.

High-five for bitchin' customer service, only if everything had the same quality customer service as bmx companies do.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122