G-sport, Eclat and freecoasters

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 2:47 PM

When ? I'm really looking forward to it, but I will propably have time to buy new frame before it will be in shops

|

5/27/2013 2:51 PM

I posted a thread a few days back.. The Eclat Freecoaster WILL be released around September/October, Richard Shaw who works for them confirmed this in a email to me.. The G-Sport one however will most likely NEVER reach production.. George French (The Owner) Has said the original prototypes where so complicated that even people trusted to test them were destroying the internals when they adjust the slack & rode them. Also He said that the tooling needed to make such a complicated hub would be so unbelievably expensive that the hub would end up being like $500 so it has been put on the self.

|

5/27/2013 3:13 PM

Not nice sad G-sport is the company I thrust. And eclat will be after best riding time, summer. I give up trying to buy coaster this year.

|

5/27/2013 3:22 PM

G SPORT IS THE COMPANY I THRUST
had to point that out

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/27/2013 5:34 PM

maciej.szczesn wrote:

Not nice sad G-sport is the company I thrust. And eclat will be after best riding time, summer. I give up trying to buy coaster this year.

Get the khe grey hound. Khe can't make a bad freecoaster

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/27/2013 5:58 PM

I'm guessing that dude is hoping gsport have a thrust bearing mod in their coaster

And khe can certinally make a bad coaster cause they have been for years

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/27/2013 6:38 PM

Gump, i would hope Future FBM was being sarcastic! My original Geisha was the biggest pile of wank ever! The axle i just cant even begin to explain the problems i had with it & then the fucking bearings!!! I've heard sooooo many bad reviews of the greyhound hubs. Sooooo many people stripping the axles out even just tightening the bolts. That's pretty much why i wouldn't run a freecoaster. I had considered the Ezra one but thought id give it a little while to see how it held up. Very mixed reviews. Everyone that has touched the Eclat coaster has said its the best Freecoaster ever made. A couple of companies have actually said they wont be making their own Freecoasters because the Eclat is so good. I will definitely be getting one!

|

5/27/2013 6:46 PM

Yeah I'm hoping to get hold of one aswell. Seems better then all the upgraded khe clones that are coming out rolled together

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/27/2013 7:19 PM

Topsey wrote:

I posted a thread a few days back.. The Eclat Freecoaster WILL be released around September/October, Richard Shaw who works for them confirmed this in a email to me.. The G-Sport one however will most likely NEVER reach production.. George French (The Owner) Has said the original prototypes where so complicated that even people trusted to test them were destroying the internals when they adjust the slack & rode them. Also He said that the tooling needed to make such a complicated hub would be so unbelievably expensive that the hub would end up being like $500 so it has been put on the self.

I agree about that stuff. And the G-coaster is what im tired of hearing about though, people are waiting on this Messiah freecoaster and not looking at what there is now. This G-coaster was only a prototype and didnt last even in then. It was BAD in the design as they said, "it didnt hold up!" so the original blueprints wouldnt even be similar i imagine. I would love to see Gsport make a freecoaster and so would the rest of the freecoasting population. haha if i had it my way, i would design a freecoaster that didnt need much grease, wasnt the same design, and was so bomb proof all of the Bone Deth riders would want one. But i could only draw up a diagram and not really much else than that because i dont know where to go from there honestly.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 7:21 PM

Topsey wrote:

Gump, i would hope Future FBM was being sarcastic! My original Geisha was the biggest pile of wank ever! The axle i just cant even begin to explain the problems i had with it & then the fucking bearings!!! I've heard sooooo many bad reviews of the greyhound hubs. Sooooo many people stripping the axles out even just tightening the bolts. That's pretty much why i wouldn't run a freecoaster. I had considered the Ezra one but thought id give it a little while to see how it held up. Very mixed reviews. Everyone that has touched the Eclat coaster has said its the best Freecoaster ever made. A couple of companies have actually said they wont be making their own Freecoasters because the Eclat is so good. I will definitely be getting one!

What I'm getting at is that most companies use khe internals to make their coasters, so whether or not khe makes a good one, tend to be better than the rest. Just my perspective. Also early freecoaster a were all garbage hahah unsealed in a freecoaster is no bueno

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/27/2013 7:28 PM

Nankai hubs were/are unsealed & they're the best freecoaster out right now!! I really don't want to get my hopes up too high but supposedly the Eclat is the best Freecoaster ever made. I cant wait to get one & put it through its paces!

|

5/28/2013 12:49 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

G SPORT IS THE COMPANY I THRUST
had to point that out

Sorry, not using english too much and still learning.

|

5/28/2013 2:10 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I agree about that stuff. And the G-coaster is what im tired of hearing about though, people are waiting on this Messiah freecoaster and not looking at what there is now. This G-coaster was only a prototype and didnt last even in then. It was BAD in the design as they said, "it didnt hold up!" so the original blueprints wouldnt even be similar i imagine. I would love to see Gsport make a freecoaster and so would the rest of the freecoasting population. haha if i had it my way, i would design a freecoaster that didnt need much grease, wasnt the same design, and was so bomb proof all of the Bone Deth riders would want one. But i could only draw up a diagram and not really much else than that because i dont know where to go from there honestly.

Its harder than you think to design a product... js

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/28/2013 8:55 AM

The G-Coaster is a myth.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/28/2013 8:59 AM

andyferly wrote:

The G-Coaster is a myth.

shame though, as it would have been fucking amazing

|

Bruh

5/28/2013 9:42 AM

andyferly wrote:

The G-Coaster is a myth.

Not entirely, G-Sport worked on making a Coaster but it wasn't suitable for production.

|

5/28/2013 1:24 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Its harder than you think to design a product... js

I understand that. haha i have ideas on how to improve freecoasters though, and i wish i could make them happen one day.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/28/2013 7:48 PM

so on another note for freecoasters, im getting a taska one bundled in with some stuff i actually wanted, are they any good, ive never heard of them

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "