G-sport going cheaper?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2013 10:26 PM

Photo

As you can see the new G-Sport Simian is 80$ and if you didn't know it's the new and improved marmoset but with a different name. You can also see that the marmoset is 95$. What's going on?
|

Bang Bang bmx

9/29/2013 11:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2013 11:11 PM

Maybe they're trying to be more affordable for the riders? They're supposed to be better hubs so i dont think they are taking the sunday route and making shit parts cheap so thats all i could think of. they also probably made their production methods more affordable/efficient so that could have brought down the price too.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/30/2013 12:29 AM

Just because something is cheaper doesn't necessarily mean its weaker. It could be more a more efficient simpler design.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/30/2013 5:01 AM

I haven't been on the hub pages of Albes or Dans in a month or so, but if I remember correctly, the Marm used to be 80 or 85. I looked more at Albes though, because they have Ribcages, and I love their wheel builds anyway.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.