G-sport wheel set

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2013 2:22 AM

going to by a completely new G-sport wheel set {ratchet/marmoset hubs]-[roll cage in the back, birdcage in the front]with new hub guards,pegs and odyssey chase hawk tires and tubes.

but im open to new ideas i just didn't think profile was worth the money,any thoughts on the tires,hubs and rims

|

7/8/2013 2:56 AM

get a ribcage instead of a bird cage, less prone to cracking at the nipples.

|

Bruh

7/8/2013 3:56 AM

Don't get a birdcage. I got that exact wheel and my nipples are deforming the rim pretty bad. This was meant to be a first gen issue but I'd steer clear and get a roll if I get a new rim

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/8/2013 5:46 AM

I'd go with both Ribcage instead.
That's what I used to ride.
I sold my old front wheel to get a hub with guards.
Ended up going from marmoset/ribcage to vandero2/birdcage.
I like both, I'm considering to lace my spare Ribcage again.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/8/2013 6:12 AM

Yeah, Ribcages are cross laced and reinforced at the nipple hole locations. You won't regret Ribs front and rear. I love my Gsport wheels.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/8/2013 10:39 AM

Fuck birdcages! And fuck ratchets/marmosets!

Rollcages and ribcages are nice though

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/8/2013 11:12 AM

Sounds like a good wheelset besides the birdcage like others said. Get 2 rollcages or ribcages if you want them matching. Profiles are good hubs though just retarded expensive.

|

7/8/2013 5:38 PM

aww sweet thanks for the input ill probably get a rib cage in front and a rollcage in back then.thanks for all the suggestions

|

7/8/2013 5:57 PM

George french is a piece of shit

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/8/2013 6:04 PM

ryan.kotthoff wrote:

aww sweet thanks for the input ill probably get a rib cage in front and a rollcage in back then.thanks for all the suggestions ...more

no. ribcage back, rollcage front

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/8/2013 8:26 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Guess he's in good company.

|

7/8/2013 9:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

What ever that means

He's a douche bag wouldn't send me a driver just found out that his bitch ass sent one of my riding friends one when his driver Fucked up so now I'm twice as mad as before about that piece of shit for not sending me one

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/8/2013 9:28 PM

What ever that means

He's a douche bag wouldn't send me a driver just found out that his bitch ass sent one of my riding ...more

I really wish he was more active on these forums. Just because it would be hilarious to watch him humiliate and destroy you in every possible way.

|

7/8/2013 9:51 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

What ever that means

He's a douche bag wouldn't send me a driver just found out that his bitch ass sent one of my riding ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I really wish he was more active on these forums. Just because it would be hilarious to watch him humiliate and destroy you in ...more

How he's the one that Fucked up and now owes me a brand new hub and until I am sent one he's a theifing low life scum bag

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/8/2013 10:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 10:11 PM

How he's the one that Fucked up and now owes me a brand new hub and until I am sent one he's a theifing low life scum bag

He doesn't owe you anything. You sound like a spoiled 8 year old, except you're complaining over not getting a free ~$60 part.

Plus he's smarter than approximately 1000 of you combined.

Also, insulting him will also decrease your chances of getting anything from warranty. How you handle the situation greatly effects the result.

|

7/8/2013 10:22 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I really wish he was more active on these forums. Just because it would be hilarious to watch him humiliate and destroy you in ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

He doesn't owe you anything. You sound like a spoiled 8 year old, except you're complaining over not getting a free ~$60 part. ...more

Honestly, I doubt he ever even had a firsthand ratchet. He mightve not warrantied it because its been through 5 people.
Also, eastern will NEVER fuck you over smile

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/8/2013 10:25 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

He doesn't owe you anything. You sound like a spoiled 8 year old, except you're complaining over not getting a free ~$60 part. ...more

This.

He probably emailed George and was like "hey what the fuck's wrong with my driver you piece of shit? it should be bomb proof but the illuminati broke it and I demand you send me a new one right fucking now faggot"

and expects free stuff. seriously he's what, 23-25 years old I think? and he acts like a toddler who just got his lollipop taken from him.

|

7/8/2013 11:23 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This.

He probably emailed George and was like "hey what the fuck's wrong with my driver you piece of shit? it should be bomb ...more

No I actually was quite nice about it, until he replied with some bullshit, like how hard is it to send someone a driver apparently not very hard since my friend was sent a new driver for free and didn't have to send shit in no George is a fucking wacko

And I hope he does see this since he can't reply to any emails I send him, I really liked G-sport until George Fucked me over

Btw people living under rocks the hub cost more than 60 dollars

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/8/2013 11:30 PM

No I actually was quite nice about it, until he replied with some bullshit, like how hard is it to send someone a driver ...more

To the mentally defective people out there, the driver itself costs $64.95.

|

7/8/2013 11:32 PM

A fucked driver (if it was actually fucked and not just you being a retard) does not and should never mean you get a whole new hub.

Fucktard

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/9/2013 8:37 AM

Gump wrote:

A fucked driver (if it was actually fucked and not just you being a retard) does not and should never mean you get a whole new ...more

The hub got completely Fucked up because of the driver and it's his fault for not sending one period

George french is a piece of shit ass hole

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/9/2013 8:39 AM

My bike was my only way to work and at the time I didn't get to use any money on my self it all was used for bills and survival

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/9/2013 8:42 AM

look, go get a new fucking hub and stop being butthurt. Ok maybe you should get a new hub but it's George's decision... Go get a BSD hub or some shit...

|

Bruh

7/9/2013 9:06 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

look, go get a new fucking hub and stop being butthurt. Ok maybe you should get a new hub but it's George's decision... Go get ...more

Photo

I want a ratchet for my girlfriends bike
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/9/2013 10:34 AM

Your girlfriend and your replacement hub have one thing in common.

Neither of them exist.

|

7/9/2013 11:32 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Neither of them exist.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/9/2013 4:50 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Neither of them exist.

My girlfriend is my left hand

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/9/2013 5:05 PM

My girlfriend is my left hand

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

7/9/2013 5:38 PM

Photo
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/9/2013 5:39 PM

I can also take a picture of my right hand using my mouth and then mirror the image. Happy for you though. smile

|