GARY YOUNG 2

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2013 10:47 AM

so how do you like the new grips from Odyssey?
Photo

|

12/7/2013 10:50 AM

Pretty cool. Just any grips but with swirls and a name. I'd get them.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/7/2013 11:03 AM

Lock on grips are the only way to go

|

12/7/2013 11:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Lock on grips are the only way to go

quite honestly, for freestyle, i see no advantage other than no throttle grip
but that can be fixed super easy and i hate paying 25 dollars for a pair of grips
/rant

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 11:26 AM

and as for getting them off, all it takes is a can of wd-40 with a straw

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 1:25 PM

I don't see the point of lock on grips for freestyle @eskimojay, if you install the grips correctly with hairspray or wd-40 you'll be good.

I always install mine with hairspray and they've never slipped

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/7/2013 2:05 PM

I hate it when grips start moving to the into the middle of the bars I don't mind paying 30 bucks for lock on grips I swear by them these days odi s&ms is what I've been running stay strong has some to

|

12/7/2013 11:50 PM

I had a pair of Lock-On grips once because I got them for free, they weren't bad but I hold my grips all the way in so I kept hitting the metal part.

I put my grips on with water, it only takes about an hour to dry and it works fine.

|

12/8/2013 10:22 AM

I put them on with zip ties. haha Anything else is fine too. I think these would feel great, but i dont like how they are thinner on the parts where hands wear the most. I have beefy man hands and enjoy a fatter grip. The Odyssey Dugan grip can not be matched in quality!!!

I may switch over to some Chase Hawk grips for winter tho. Those things are real soft and retain heat better. lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/8/2013 2:06 PM

Colors are dope. Gary is dope.

|

12/8/2013 3:13 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I had a pair of Lock-On grips once because I got them for free, they weren't bad but I hold my grips all the way in so I kept hitting the metal part.

I put my grips on with water, it only takes about an hour to dry and it works fine.

so much yes, i cant ride my friends dirt jumper comfortably cause i always cut my thumbs on the clamps
also, 25 fucking dollars isnt worth it, just get those odi clamps that go after the grip so they dont slide inwards and it will save you in teh long run

|