*GASP*

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2013 1:19 PM

Since Dan's Comp gets such a bad rep for customer service I wanted to share my latest experience with you. Small as it might be.
I had emailed stolen wondering how the warranty worked since I never got a card and they told me I needed a reciept. Well needless to say I lost it or threw it away. I called Dan's comp to get a new one and in less than 2 minutes had reciepts for my cranks my bars my forks and my front wheel. All seperate orders. 2 minutes and i was done. I just wanted to share this like I said because people posts only about the bad experiences and never the good experiences. Also earlier this year I had to return shoes because I ordered the wrong size and again they had a posting label sent to me in less than 5 minutes.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/9/2013 1:23 PM

ive never had a problem with dans

|

12/9/2013 1:24 PM

I ordered all my Christmas stuff from Dans with no issue, I'm tracking my order fine and it's now in Ireland, it should be here Monday.

I got all the e-mails I'm supposed to so I don't know why everyone in bitching.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/9/2013 2:02 PM

Ive never had a problem either but it seems every month or 2 there is a thread about how dans comp sucks and albes rocks.. even though albes is the only place i have had trouble with.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/9/2013 3:17 PM

never had a problem with dans

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/9/2013 3:29 PM

never once had a problem with dans , hell they usually give me a little discount everytime im in there

|

12/9/2013 4:00 PM

Personally had an issue with a tire sent that had a small tear in it. Dan's sent me a replacement, no questions asked. That is PERFECT customer service. Will order again, many times.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

12/9/2013 4:35 PM

My godfather ordered online for me , to hs address. After listening to me for 10 min. about what I want , he tried typing it out online. Something went wrong with his information online , so he phoned them. It was a shipment about clothes. 5 minutes later he phoned me back , saying the order went in , and gave me a code so I could track it.

I really like dan's. They got everything good first try and didn't give my gramps any hard time either , which I think highly of.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2013 8:04 PM

I've never had any bad experiences with them only good, I think the main thing now that people are going to have troubles with is shipping which will most likely be caused by weather and the amount of packages being sent right now

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 9:35 PM

Since when has Dans comp gotten a bad rep from customer experience? I've had pleasant experiences with them, Little hint... the trick is in being nice and friendly and not being a douche crying and screaming because your package wasn't delivered yesterday. A little common courtesy goes a far way. O wait that's right I forgot kids scream at mommy for more money reminds me of cartman crying for cheesy puffs.

I've given up on this forum and all it's members so I'm going to go around typing in stupid blunt sarcastic comments maybe that'll help more.

|

12/9/2013 9:36 PM

just ordered from albes for xmas but dans has only treated me well so far

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/9/2013 9:37 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Since when has Dans comp gotten a bad rep from customer experience? I've had pleasant experiences with them, Little hint... the trick is in being nice and friendly and not being a douche crying and screaming because your package wasn't delivered yesterday. A little common courtesy goes a far way. O wait that's right I forgot kids scream at mommy for more money reminds me of cartman crying for cheesy puffs.

I've given up on this forum and all it's members so I'm going to go around typing in stupid blunt sarcastic comments maybe that'll help more.

Join the club

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/9/2013 9:38 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Join the club

O i'm ready... Vital better prepare it's anus. cause I ain't got no lube...

|

12/9/2013 10:17 PM

I prefer it dry anyways tongue

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 10:50 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I prefer it dry anyways tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
|

12/10/2013 9:58 PM

Never had problems with dans

|

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides

12/11/2013 9:14 AM

peoples excuses are that empire, albe's and the other mail orders are run by riders or family owned which is fine it's nice to support them but that's no excuse for bashing a company that offer's what dan's does..there's members on here like adamnmexiacn (who happens to live in texas) that always posts buy from empire not dan's, have you seen empires prices?? no thanks

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)