GAY!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2009 5:03 PM

I just broke my chain like 3 miles from home and had to walk my bike home. post if this has happened to you before. it sucks!!!!

|

4/13/2009 5:05 PM

Yup...I didn't really care though...it was a nice day and I had all the time in the world.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/13/2009 5:07 PM

ya its happened to me but i was six miles from home, it was 10 below 0. and i ran

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/13/2009 5:34 PM

ya it happend to me, i was about 37 miles from home, it was -27degrees out, a dog chased me the whole way home and my contacts had fallen out because of the coldness.

|

4/13/2009 5:36 PM

yeah it was 6 miles away, i just called this hot girl from the town that i was in and she drove me and my friend home

|

ridaz gotta ride

4/13/2009 5:57 PM

it's similar,but instead i got a flat and had to walk home up hills and shit

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

4/13/2009 6:28 PM

wilbertice10 wrote:

it's similar,but instead i got a flat and had to walk home up hills and shit

same here i was going to some trails deep in the woods, and when i got there i had a flat. i had to walk the bike through the woods (uphill) and cross several small creeks with the bike held above my head.

|

4/13/2009 6:31 PM

Skanimal wrote:

ya it happend to me, i was about 37 miles from home, it was -27degrees out, a dog chased me the whole way home and my contacts ...more

yeah im calling bullshit on this

it happens to me all the time, i hate getting hurt far away from home more than anything

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/13/2009 6:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2009 6:36 PM

It was roughly 50 miles away from home, close to dark, the wolves were beginning to howl and the blizzard began to pick up. I had already lost my wallet, virginity, and pocket knife when I got a flat...in both tires! I made it about 10 more miles before the chain broke. 5 hours before all this happened I was fired and my gf dumped me. What a day that was.

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

4/13/2009 6:34 PM

Hartley123 wrote:

It was roughly 50 miles away from home, close to dark, the wolves were beginning to howl and the blizzard began to pick up. I ...more

u rode 50 miles from home?
that would have taken you 12 hours

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/13/2009 6:36 PM

I ride fast.cool

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

4/13/2009 6:37 PM

It was roughly 50 miles away from, close to dark, the wolves were beginning to howl and the blizzard began to pick up. I had already lost my wallet, virginity, and pocket knife when I got a flat...in both tires! I made it about 10 more miles before the chain broke. 5 hours before all this happened I was fired and my gf dumped me. What a day that was.

--haha

|

4/13/2009 6:37 PM

Hartley123 wrote:

I ride fast.cool

god thats a 15 hour walk

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/13/2009 6:40 PM

Who said I walked?

|

4/13/2009 6:41 PM

Hartley123 wrote:

Who said I walked?

well god knows in bluefield theres tons of ole country hicks to come pick you up

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/13/2009 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2009 6:44 PM

Git-R-Dun haha

|

4/13/2009 6:49 PM

Skanimal wrote:

ya it happend to me, i was about 37 miles from home, it was -27degrees out, a dog chased me the whole way home and my contacts ...more

ha -27 in arizona?? ya ok

|

Boxman for President

4/13/2009 6:57 PM

Man, that does blow. I run a few miles a few times a week, but never with a bike. I'm glad I have a car!

|

Enjoy life and stay happy.

4/13/2009 7:02 PM

i popped my tire as soon as i got to the skatepark...i brought my pump with me but not a tube...smart

|

Boxman for President

4/13/2009 7:26 PM

Skanimal wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

ha -27 in arizona?? ya ok

i was waiting for someone to call that out. ha

|

4/13/2009 7:27 PM

Skanimal wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

it happens to me all the time, i hate getting hurt far away from home more than anything

ahh, you got me. ha

|

4/13/2009 8:10 PM

Skanimal wrote:

oh yeah dude same here! but more like -59 and i had no shoes on and had to walk home in a blizzard 20 miles away from my house. To get home i crossed a frozen lake and fell through the ice,. i think my bikes still in the lake.

hahaha

|

No pegs and brakes!

4/13/2009 8:10 PM

Skanimal wrote:

oh yeah dude same here! but more like -59 and i had no shoes on and had to walk home in a blizzard 20 miles away from my house. To get home i crossed a frozen lake and fell through the ice,. i think my bikes still in the lake.

hahaha

|

No pegs and brakes!

4/13/2009 8:14 PM

Skanimal wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

ahh, you got me. ha

cold for us is like 50 maybe... lol

|

skateboards kill trees
[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/13/2009 10:03 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

ahh, you got me. ha

kane rides bmx wrote:

cold for us is like 50 maybe... lol

true dat. but ya i hate 50 degrees. im not used to it so it feels like 0degrees

|

4/14/2009 5:57 AM

I was riding in outer space when I broke my chain, popped both tubes and shit my pants. It was -238434 and I had to walk 52 light years back home in a blizzard, then a heat wave. I got hit by 4 satellites, two space shuttles, and 15 asteroids....to top off my day my pet rabbit died, my gf left me for another chick and wouldnt let me join in, AND my car got repossessed, all while I was being evicted. Worst part is, My lottery numbers hit, and I can't find the ticket.... What a day!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/14/2009 6:07 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I was riding in outer space when I broke my chain, popped both tubes and shit my pants. It was -238434 and I had to walk 52 ...more

WHAT A DAY BRO hahahahahaha

|

go green' fuck a vegitarian hahahahahahahah

4/14/2009 11:38 AM

it happend to me today sad

|

4/14/2009 11:42 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I was riding in outer space when I broke my chain, popped both tubes and shit my pants. It was -238434 and I had to walk 52 ...more

Hahahahahhahahahahahah

Fucken eh.......

|

FI

4/14/2009 12:00 PM

dude......I rode my bike to Cali to hit up some street spots. As I'm riding, I farted and shit myself from the dirty tacos I ate earlier. While I was wipin the poo off my bum, someone tried to steal my bike, but they just ditched it after they realized my seat had extra bum juice all over it. So I found my bike, and proceeded to ride until the bum juice leaked onto my chain, instantly coroding it and causing it to snap. So I start coasting down the hill, and head for a bike shop. As i'm coasting, some drunken bean pickers throw their Corona bottles in front of me, and I popped both of my tubes. So now I have no chain, no tubes, and I'm stuck in Cali when I live in Florida. So this woman with 6 kids pulls up and asks if I need help. I tell her, "yes!!! I need a new chain and 2 tubes so I can ride back to Florida!" She tells me hop in, she will take me to the bike shop. So she hooked me up with a new chain and tubes, and says I can fix it at her house after she drops the kids off at soccer practice. We get to her house, and she tells me I can "work off my debt to her." I'm ashamed to admit what happened, but in the end......I'm the reason for the Octomom. I impregnated her to pay for my tubes and chain. I feel so dirty and used. I cried myself to sleep for a month after. So after I leave her house, I skitched onto the back of a beanpicker truck that was headed to Florida for orange picking season. It made a few stops in Arizona and Texas to pick up some more "workers" and eventually made it to Florida. When I got home, my fish had died, the dog impregnated the cat, my refrigerator was filled with rotten food, and my girlfriend had left me for my mom. Not to mention I got fired from my job and now Octomom is trying to hit me up for child support. I can't afford a tube and a chain, how can I provide for 8 kids??? Life sucks.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.