GOLD PEDALS FOR MIRRA !!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2016 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2016 1:41 PM

Just thought I'd make a topic for everyone that painted they're pedals gold for mirra to post their whip to show a tribute to a legend

|

2/10/2016 1:42 PM

|

2/10/2016 2:24 PM

That seat is ... debatable .

I thought about gold pedals . I might spray my Grandstands if I can find spray paint at home . I will if I can find some .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/10/2016 2:26 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I thought about gold pedals . I might spray my Grandstands if I can find spray paint at home . I will if I can find some .

What do u mean debatable

|

2/10/2016 2:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Jason bmx 128 wrote:

What do u mean debatable

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

2/10/2016 3:43 PM

If I seen that seat from a distance id assume the guy riding it was bleeding from the ass profusely

|

2/10/2016 4:45 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If I seen that seat from a distance id assume the guy riding it was bleeding from the ass profusely

This is what I mean by debatable lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/10/2016 6:18 PM

|

fack off

2/10/2016 6:24 PM

Seat is bad ass.

|

2/10/2016 6:31 PM

How did this go from gold pedals to ass lesions?

Oh right,vital.

|

2/10/2016 6:45 PM

Such a rad idea. It's good to see all walks of BMX come together. Dave will be very missed.

We starting painting all of our personal pedals at the shop and decided to do a bunch to give away as well.

|

2/10/2016 7:07 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Such a rad idea. It's good to see all walks of BMX come together. Dave will be very missed.

We starting painting all of our personal pedals at the shop and decided to do a bunch to give away as well.

That's awesome man

|

2/10/2016 7:08 PM

bloghogs wrote:

How did this go from gold pedals to ass lesions?

Oh right,vital.

Right people always bash on other people but oh well

|

2/10/2016 7:10 PM

I painted mine on Saturday

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

2/11/2016 6:54 PM

rip dave...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/11/2016 8:36 PM

I think I'm going to take the bodies off my kink senecs and paint them gold

|

2/12/2016 4:10 PM

Finally actually took a pic

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

2/12/2016 6:05 PM

I'm doing this

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

2/12/2016 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2016 7:48 PM

RIP Dave.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/13/2016 11:13 PM

HARO should re release some of the old Mirra Models in Tribute to Dave. Maybe even the all GOLD.

|

2/14/2016 1:17 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

HARO should re release some of the old Mirra Models in Tribute to Dave. Maybe even the all GOLD.

as much as I would love for them to do that, I feel like it would generate allot of bad press for them, trying to make money off of Mirra's death... But I Do think they should throw together some kind of a jam or do a memorial stone or something for Dave. or at least say something if they havent already

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/14/2016 1:55 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

as much as I would love for them to do that, I feel like it would generate allot of bad press for them, trying to make money off of Mirra's death... But I Do think they should throw together some kind of a jam or do a memorial stone or something for Dave. or at least say something if they havent already

Not if they donate part or all the proceeds to suicide prevention or something of that nature.

|