GOOD complete bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2013 1:15 AM

Well my bike has gone to shits lately and I 'm thinking about saving up for a new thing. I absolutely , HATE shitty parts that you always have to work on and adjust , or anything that comes loose. I know some stocks parts are supposed to be like aftermarket parts , but mine was worth 1000$ MSRP and it's crap. (Ezra/guerra....no). So instead of buying everything aftermarket , what should i save up for? i just want something that feel feel solid and nothing loose. and less maintence !

Leaning towards ; 2014 We the people Envy complete

Sunday soundwave special

any recommendations?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/29/2013 6:40 AM

isn't there anything you could salvage from the guerra to help build a nice, new custom? Sell the stuff you don't want & re-invest it towards a "dream build"?

|

United0Cult0

8/29/2013 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2013 12:50 PM

|

United0Cult0

8/29/2013 6:43 AM

Shit comes loose with use. GUTI or take up knitting.

|

8/29/2013 9:29 AM

The upper level Sundays are pretty good. I bought a Sunday Gary Young Pro two years ago and its great. I ended up changing the grips, bars, rear wheel (I wanted a freecoaster) and I put on a gyro. This was all done just for personal preference and not because my parts were breaking. All the parts that came on it are good stuff and I'm really happy with it.

|

8/29/2013 9:32 AM

Dont get anything other than chromo. Steel shit breaks so easily. And go for a sealed bikes also including the hubs and bb

|

8/29/2013 9:48 AM

Sadow Turnt To 11
Or the Fit Wifi

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/29/2013 2:10 PM

Thanks everyone.

My bike was the highest end model , decent but in one summer I put it through some abuse and it's pretty crumby. I'd LOVE a Shadow Turn it to 11 but only 100 made its its alot of $$$$ ! Thinking about a new WeThePeople or maybe a Premium CK complete?

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/29/2013 2:12 PM

Shadow Soundwave no fucking doubt.
I tried the last Envy from a kid at the park, didn't feel right to me, actually no bike feels right to me a part of mine.
Still a kick ass bike.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/29/2013 4:50 PM

The Wethepeople Envy

|

8/29/2013 5:02 PM

If you like the TT length, get the Sunday Soundwave for sure. I bought the Redline column, their top of the line, and it felt solid, just too light, and not enough rise on the bars or stem for a 6'0 grown man, but all the parts are solid, and the Soundweave special is solid for sure.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/29/2013 9:17 PM

Georgee wrote:

The Wethepeople Envy

Better to get the older model or the new one?

|

My Cult 2 Short