GSport Pleg 2's or Shadow Slide or Dies?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2014 2:57 PM

Which would work better for a noob re-learning how to grind?

|

6/21/2014 4:52 PM

While your learning I'd be more tempted to go for a peg with a full length core.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/21/2014 4:53 PM

personally I would say get some metal pegs as they slide alittle slower. I say that because depending on what your learning on the plastic may slide to fast for you at first. But if those are the two choices you are set on I would say the plegs as I have always been partial to them and loved the way they slide. But both are similar and would be a good choice

|

6/21/2014 4:57 PM

Slide or die out of those since the core is full length. Although you should also look at stolen silencers and animal butchers.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/21/2014 5:02 PM

Pleg 2s. 3/4 length core offers more than enough support while preventing you from hitting the side of the core. Plus it has a much thicker sleeve.

|

6/21/2014 9:24 PM

Eclat Venom pegs !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/22/2014 6:04 AM

stolen silencers are nice and long

|

6/23/2014 1:47 AM

edge814 wrote:

personally I would say get some metal pegs as they slide alittle slower. I say that because depending on what your learning on ...more

this metal would be probably better as they don't slide bawls fast from like no speed... idk. and I prefer metal parts in general... just feel more solid to me

and yeah, id go with the plegs, just because ive had experience with them, and theyre the only ones ive actually rode decently on one of my friends bike.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/23/2014 5:04 AM

animal butchers or like said above stick with some metal ones just for the fact that they slide a little slower and will hold up better to mistakes in learnig how to grind

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

6/23/2014 6:18 AM

If you don't slam into grinds, full core is not necessary. I weighed 250 lbs when I got mine and they hardly flexed.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura