Game of B.I.K.E

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2011 7:50 PM

yes i know its been tried hundreds of times... and failed but w/e anyone up for a game of bike?
Rules:
No brake specific tricks- fuf's etc
24 hour limit to match the trick- i dont care how many tries you have
if it is a trick involving a fakie, the rollback has to be complete and filmed
all grinds have to be at least wheel height, unless there really is no higher ledge in your town
only ramp that can be utilized is a quarterpipe- ie no spines box jumps etc, sorry i have no access to one
Anyone interested?

|

8/15/2011 7:59 PM

I'm down! I also think that you should state the day before the trick that you are going to do. For example. If me and you were playing, before you post your set trick, you say "For my set I am going to do a 360" So you can't bitch out and do something else!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/15/2011 8:04 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I'm down! I also think that you should state the day before the trick that you are going to do. For example. If me and you were playing, before you post your set trick, you say "For my set I am going to do a 360" So you can't bitch out and do something else!

ah i see! and that way you can also push yourself to try even more new things! okey doke sweetm who starts?

|

8/15/2011 8:12 PM

guess ill start, im going to do a feeble to smith

|

8/15/2011 11:42 PM

I'm down! me you and seth in a 3 way game of bike?

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/16/2011 4:49 AM

catfish95 wrote:

I'm down! me you and seth in a 3 way game of bike?

how about we play and whoever wins plays there winner in a game?

|

8/16/2011 5:59 AM

catfish95 wrote:

I'm down! me you and seth in a 3 way game of bike?

super threesome!

|

8/16/2011 7:47 AM

How about all four of us?

|

8/16/2011 7:51 AM


Viola! okay 24 hours left!
and nikerider, im not sure, the more people, the longer the game will take. sorry man
|

8/16/2011 8:15 AM

a big game of bike sounds more fun

|

8/16/2011 8:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2011 8:43 AM

You should do it so that the first person to complete the trick called out/filmed wins that round, and gets to name a new trick/film it, someone else has to copy it, etc. There's really no loser, but it's a way to push yourself to learn new shit and get it on film, and could theoretically go on forever.

Edit: maybe you could keep a running tally of who wins the most rounds for fun.

|

8/16/2011 10:55 AM

Well, I can't play anybody who rides pegs though...because I don't... blush

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/16/2011 11:00 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Well, I can't play anybody who rides pegs though...because I don't... blush

well that was silly!

|

8/16/2011 12:07 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Well, I can't play anybody who rides pegs though...because I don't... blush

bermybmxer wrote:

well that was silly!

Yeah I know. I don't like them...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas