Game of BIKE

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2015 8:24 PM

I haven't seen any of these on here in a long time, so I figured that now that I can actually do tricks, I'll start up another online game of BIKE.

For those of you who haven't played on here before, It's simple. Someone calls a trick, and you have to post a video of you doing it. I'm not sure how the whole shit works, so someone please add any rules I left out.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

10/15/2015 8:36 PM

I'll play someone. Usually a set time for tricks sets and matches is good. I think we have done a day per set/match before. Pretty sure no one has ever finished a vital forum game of bike.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/16/2015 5:32 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'll play someone. Usually a set time for tricks sets and matches is good. I think we have done a day per set/match before. ...more

Haha I forgot about that. Hopefully we can actually finish this.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

10/16/2015 5:33 AM

Post if you want to play, I think it would work best with 2 people per game. We can have several games.

|

10/16/2015 10:08 AM

im down.

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

10/16/2015 10:37 AM

I'd consider it if I had time to ride more often.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/16/2015 11:07 AM

Not sure why every time games of
Bikes get started on here winters about to start

|

10/16/2015 11:23 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Not sure why every time games of
Bikes get started on here winters about to start

Because no one can have an all day sesh and we get tired of riding our driveways alone.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/16/2015 6:53 PM

Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/17/2015 11:59 AM

So, who's playing who?

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/18/2015 4:37 PM

I don't know. I just blew out my tire so I'm on my friend's bike.

|

10/19/2015 6:19 PM

Who wants to play against me?

|

10/19/2015 6:33 PM

Shortdude wrote:

I will if you want.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/19/2015 9:15 PM

Shortdude wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I will if you want.

You're prolly better than me, but ok. So just flat ground? Or can we throw in some ledges and stuff?

|

10/19/2015 9:16 PM

Shortdude wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I will if you want.

I sort of want to but idk how I would do a clip just yet. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/19/2015 9:56 PM

Shortdude wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I will if you want.

Shortdude wrote:

You're prolly better than me, but ok. So just flat ground? Or can we throw in some ledges and stuff?

Ledges are fine or we could just keep it flat. Your choice. I do think the time limit should be a day and we can make it longer if we need to for like rain or a flat tire or something.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/19/2015 10:03 PM

One day per trick set or match i mean, not the whole game.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/20/2015 5:30 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ok sounds good. Who goes first?

|

10/20/2015 7:15 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

Ok sounds good. Who goes first?

You

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/20/2015 7:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2015 7:44 AM

Should almost do it via instagram, both dudes hit a session at the agreed time in your time zone (aka 4pm west coast time is 5pm mountain time, and 6pm cst is 7pm est and so on) and post em on instagram and tag the other dude.

Then you could hammer it out in a few hours, which might keep things more fun. You could direct message or tag the other person.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/20/2015 11:03 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Should almost do it via instagram, both dudes hit a session at the agreed time in your time zone (aka 4pm west coast time is ...more

I would but I can't get on Instagram.

|

10/20/2015 11:07 AM

I'll start with a flat 180 to halfcab when I get home.

|

10/20/2015 8:21 PM

|

10/20/2015 8:22 PM

I'll get it tomorrow. My set will be a flat 360.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/20/2015 8:24 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'll get it tomorrow. My set will be a flat 360.

Ok

|

10/21/2015 1:16 PM

Here ya go

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/21/2015 3:10 PM

|

10/21/2015 3:32 PM

Nice, i can get that tomorrow. My set will be a flatland spin on my back peg. Idk what the tricks real name is haha.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/21/2015 9:45 PM

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/22/2015 12:09 PM

I'm down if someone wants to do it via instagram dms

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH