Game of Bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2014 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 10:28 PM

Awhile ago a couple of people here on vital were going to play a game of bike, i was to but I hurt my ankle and couldn't play. :/ Anyway. does anyone want to play a game of bike?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 10:34 PM

wanna fight?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2014 10:41 PM

BMXism wrote:

wanna fight?

With bikes and tricks.

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 10:44 PM

you're not just going to do a bunch of 180s though right? lol.. I'm just coming off an injury myself(wrist) haven't ridden in two months. But I'm down I guess.. nothing crazy.

ummm 24 hour turns? rider sets even if he fails to land a trick? What rules you wanna play by.....?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2014 10:48 PM

BMXism wrote:

you're not just going to do a bunch of 180s though right? lol.. I'm just coming off an injury myself(wrist) haven't ridden in two months. But I'm down I guess.. nothing crazy.

ummm 24 hour turns? rider sets even if he fails to land a trick? What rules you wanna play by.....?

nope,not just 180s, uh whatever rules, what about (parks,street,rails and what not)?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 10:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 10:58 PM

as far as environment.. just about everything you listed is fine by me. You can start if you'd like. Lets keep it on this thread. Post something up when you're ready and we'll go from there.

or I could start, your choice.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2014 10:59 PM

Im just going to link Instagram videos :/ http://instagram.com/p/mgnw1dm05O/
180 over a spine transfer

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 11:03 PM

kinda a bad way to start it off :/ but its to late to film a trick here.

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 11:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 11:05 PM

wait, whoa... no pre-filmed bullshit! dufuq you think this is? hahaha seriously, fresh film only bro.. I thought you knew that..

*we dont have to start right away.. relax. haha. get something fresh and post it when ready. No rush. I don't wanna be the only one here busting my ass.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2014 11:07 PM

BMXism wrote:

wait, whoa... no pre-filmed bullshit! dufuq you think this is? hahaha seriously, fresh film only bro.. I thought you knew that..

*we dont have to start right away.. relax. haha. get something fresh and post it when ready. No rush. I don't wanna be the only one here busting my ass.

ah i figured :/ sorry my bad, I will post something up tomorrow afternoon.

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 11:10 PM

BMXism wrote:

wait, whoa... no pre-filmed bullshit! dufuq you think this is? hahaha seriously, fresh film only bro.. I thought you knew that..

*we dont have to start right away.. relax. haha. get something fresh and post it when ready. No rush. I don't wanna be the only one here busting my ass.

If its alright with you could I still just link an instagram video if i filmed it that day?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 11:15 PM

yeah. as long as it's recent stuff, I don't care.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2014 11:17 PM

BMXism wrote:

yeah. as long as it's recent stuff, I don't care.

cool, then i should have something up tomorrow morning

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/21/2014 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 11:19 PM

Dope. looking forward to it!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/21/2014 11:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 11:30 PM

BMXism wrote:

Dope. looking forward to it!

Before I forget what tricks aren't allowed, like I can't barspin, tailwhip, ......etc
Or are we playing any trick goes?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 10:12 AM

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2014 4:24 PM

Retard With A Bike wrote:

Before I forget what tricks aren't allowed, like I can't barspin, tailwhip, ......etc
Or are we playing any trick goes?

I'll exclude barspins and tail whips then(not great at whips anyway), other than those two.. if you can't land something, you get a letter. It's my first day riding in a while, I'll try to keep it basic for the sake of fun..

I'll match that ice when I get home.. going to set a 180 tire grab..

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/22/2014 5:43 PM

BMXism wrote:

I'll exclude barspins and tail whips then(not great at whips anyway), other than those two.. if you can't land something, you get a letter. It's my first day riding in a while, I'll try to keep it basic for the sake of fun..

I'll match that ice when I get home.. going to set a 180 tire grab..

Sounds good

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 5:55 PM

Ooh Kill 'em!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/22/2014 6:01 PM

BMXism wrote:

Dope. looking forward to it!

Retard With A Bike wrote:

Before I forget what tricks aren't allowed, like I can't barspin, tailwhip, ......etc
Or are we playing any trick goes?

BMXism wrote:

I'll exclude barspins and tail whips then(not great at whips anyway), other than those two.. if you can't land something, you get a letter. It's my first day riding in a while, I'll try to keep it basic for the sake of fun..

I'll match that ice when I get home.. going to set a 180 tire grab..

I tried to land a 180 tire grab awhile ago, I can't even come close, Im taking a letter

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 7:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2014 7:35 PM

Retard With A Bike wrote:

I tried to land a 180 tire grab awhile ago, I can't even come close, Im taking a letter

Ahhh well shit.. I guess you set now then... Here's the ice. not my cleanest, but my rear tire blew on the following attempt. (and please excuse my ghetto rigged hubba lol)

bmxism down-ice from bmxism on Vimeo.


a sharp something tore the sidewall pretty good
Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/22/2014 8:26 PM

BMXism wrote:

Ahhh well shit.. I guess you set now then... Here's the ice. not my cleanest, but my rear tire blew on the following attempt. (and please excuse my ghetto rigged hubba lol)

bmxism down-ice from bmxism on Vimeo.


a sharp something tore the sidewall pretty good
Photo

damn that sucks that you blew out your tire. are we counting combos as well?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 8:32 PM

sure, throw anything you got at me! By no means go easy on me lol. I've got some rust to shake off, I wouldn't mind a challenge.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/22/2014 8:34 PM

BMXism wrote:

sure, throw anything you got at me! By no means go easy on me lol. I've got some rust to shake off, I wouldn't mind a challenge.

ok no footed nose manual to 180 tire slide to 360, vid link up in a sec

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2014 8:44 PM

questions: do you have access to, 2 stair? 4 stair? decent sized ledge?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/22/2014 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2014 8:53 PM

BMXism wrote:

questions: do you have access to, 2 stair? 4 stair? decent sized ledge?

kinda i have that skatepark in the mornings and some ledges in the afternoons, heres the link i kind of ended up doing a 3tap at the end but yeah whateverHERE OH and the second one is because my mom filmed it and she wanted me to do it again

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 8:59 PM

I'm fine with the 3tap, no biggie. haha I was expecting you to do a legit lengthy nose manual while sitting on your seat.. was worried there for a sec.

I'll have the vid up tomorrow, maybe later in the afternoon.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/22/2014 9:02 PM

BMXism wrote:

I'm fine with the 3tap, no biggie. haha I was expecting you to do a legit lengthy nose manual while sitting on your seat.. was worried there for a sec.

I'll have the vid up tomorrow, maybe later in the afternoon.

naw i suck at manuals, that no footed nose manual was just a trick i came up with while playing a game of bike with my friends.

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

4/22/2014 9:09 PM

Retard With A Bike wrote:

naw i suck at manuals, that no footed nose manual was just a trick i came up with while playing a game of bike with my friends.

dope, lol. I never tried one like that before..It'd look sweet if you could throw a quick crank flip in there while you do em, take advantage of that no foot time!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/22/2014 9:21 PM

BMXism wrote:

I'm fine with the 3tap, no biggie. haha I was expecting you to do a legit lengthy nose manual while sitting on your seat.. was worried there for a sec.

I'll have the vid up tomorrow, maybe later in the afternoon.

Retard With A Bike wrote:

naw i suck at manuals, that no footed nose manual was just a trick i came up with while playing a game of bike with my friends.

BMXism wrote:

dope, lol. I never tried one like that before..It'd look sweet if you could throw a quick crank flip in there while you do em, take advantage of that no foot time!

I cant crankflip :/ i noticed you only have two pegs, are oppo grinds allowed?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/