Gay thread sorry

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2010 1:25 PM

Hate to ask shit like this but does anyone know the stand over of the cult os frame, cannot find it on any european website.

|

11/29/2010 1:27 PM

8"
the thickness of my chode

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/29/2010 1:29 PM

catfish95 wrote:

8"
the thickness of my chode

thanks, I hateeeee cults image but they bought that frame out in nice colours and slashed the price so its a possibility

|

11/29/2010 1:30 PM

yeah no problem
i like the orange

|

BIKE CHECK

11/29/2010 1:32 PM

The OS is a sick frame! You should get one in chrome cool

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/29/2010 1:35 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

nanana

orange, with chrome bars and forks

|

11/29/2010 1:39 PM

Booshy wrote:

nanana

sounds good!
pics if you get it

|

BIKE CHECK

11/29/2010 1:42 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Booshy wrote:

nanana

catfish95 wrote:

sounds good!
pics if you get it

for sure.

Bit of saving to do though first! I am hoping my boss will help me out though. In the past he has given me a part and I just pay it out of my wages.

|

11/29/2010 1:46 PM

The only orange on bikes i like is the United Mothership orange. But it's your ride bro. Whatever makes you happy.

How cheap are you getting one for? In U.S. Dollars please.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/29/2010 1:49 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

The only orange on bikes i like is the United Mothership orange. But it's your ride bro. Whatever makes you happy.

How cheap are you getting one for? In U.S. Dollars please.

Well if i translated it into dollars from GBP, it would come out so expensive for you guys because everything is cheaper in america, but it would usually be $466.14 but I am getting it for $346 with my staff discount and the price cut made by cult. (About £222)

|

11/29/2010 1:55 PM

That's insane. For me if i were to buy it brand new, with no discount it would only be $299.99 + shipping of course. I feel bad for all the bmxers outside of the U.S. because they have to pay so much more for parts.

But all and all, that's a good deal for what you would normally pay!

|

11/29/2010 1:57 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

That's insane. For me if i were to buy it brand new, with no discount it would only be $299.99 + shipping of course. I feel bad for all the bmxers outside of the U.S. because they have to pay so much more for parts.

But all and all, that's a good deal for what you would normally pay!

Yeah I guess we are used to it.. I reckon that if I was to buy a brand new bmx made of all top parts, it would be cheaper to get a return economy flight to america and pick it up.

|