Geometry help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 6:33 AM

So I used the search bar and couldn't really find the answer I needed. What does the bb height affect? And also, what's standover height/what does it do/how is it measured?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/10/2013 6:35 AM

stand over height is like the height of wehre the top tube and seat tube meet (probably not the best way to explain that) and im not to sure on bb i guess if it was lower your feet would feel lower to the ground , but ive never noticed a difference on that on any frame

|

5/10/2013 6:38 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

stand over height is like the height of wehre the top tube and seat tube meet (probably not the best way to explain that) and im not to sure on bb i guess if it was lower your feet would feel lower to the ground , but ive never noticed a difference on that on any frame

i cant feel the diference in bb height either, but standover is the length of your seat tube. im not sure what it really affects, but i think higher standover is more comfortable

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 7:22 AM

Bb height affect how the bike riding position feels. Eg lower your in the bike higher is on top of the bike.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/10/2013 7:37 AM

ive herd higher stand over helps with bar spins and lower helps with tail whips

|

5/10/2013 8:09 AM

Bb height affects stability. Lower bb is more for trails as its more stable, while higher is more for park and street as its twitcher and less stable. Stand over is usually measured center of bb to center of tt. Some companies measure to top of tt. It's just preference though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/10/2013 9:49 AM

standover is much easiyer to notice, i love a high stand over and a medium BB, like 11.625 is perfect..good hops, yet good maunules

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media