Getting Chased

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2013 11:59 AM

Idk if this is really bmx related, but its about being on your bike and getting chased xD The other day me and 3 other friends were riding through our neighborhood, and some doushebag truck guy with a fuckin mega truck almost runs over my friend. We always cuss out people that fuck with us and he did it intentionally so we did. He turns around on this guys lawn and starts hauling ass at us. We all know the neighborhood and everything in it so we just went down the street and between a couple houses and watched him go by. He was a hardcore military buff and had like 3 marine flags in his truck. Anybody else ever get chased?

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 12:05 PM

I've gotten chased plenty of times as a kid, i stopped running after i got big enough to fight (or pull a trigger, for real).

if he was a Marine then he was all bark and no bite, majority of Marines are a bunch of fuckin' pussies who just use scare tactics because most Marines only joined the Marines because they were bullied throughout school and have a point to prove.

TL;DR, fuck the Marine douchebags


edit: you should have just stopped and let him hit you, if you're under 18 then you could have just had him arrested and then he'd be penalized under UCMJ action. If you're over 18 then you should have stopped, let him hit you and then sued him...

|

2/25/2013 12:05 PM

I love getting chased by dogs, especially the big dogs, gives me a huge rush.

Trying to haul ass with my 25t

|

2/25/2013 12:07 PM

me and my buddys always get chase out of our favorite spot

|

2/25/2013 12:11 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

I love getting chased by dogs, especially the big dogs, gives me a huge rush.

Trying to haul ass with my 25t

Hah! Reminds me of a time me and a friend were chased by this german shepherd tongue

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 12:13 PM

Lol, im under 18 SBC. We were about to go out and just ask him what his problem was though, he's the one who tried to kill my friend in the first place

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 12:15 PM

i know you little bastards all have cellphones....call 911 next time, you never know when some military fucktard will get a PTSD kick and run your ass over because he thought you were a walking bomb (yes, military members get away with shit like this all the time)

|

2/25/2013 12:18 PM

its fun to get chased, especially by fat security guards

|

2/25/2013 12:18 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i know you little bastards all have cellphones....call 911 next time, you never know when some military fucktard will get a PTSD kick and run your ass over because he thought you were a walking bomb (yes, military members get away with shit like this all the time)

I actually dont have a cell phone, want one tho. yeah, i just know how to run from anything in my neighborhood and didnt feel it neccesary

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 12:21 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i know you little bastards all have cellphones....call 911 next time, you never know when some military fucktard will get a PTSD kick and run your ass over because he thought you were a walking bomb (yes, military members get away with shit like this all the time)

Icant180 wrote:

I actually dont have a cell phone, want one tho. yeah, i just know how to run from anything in my neighborhood and didnt feel it neccesary

I don't have a cell phone, I don't need one either.

|

2/25/2013 12:21 PM

you're from Ireland, you're about 10 years behind our technology tongue hahahaha jk jk

|

2/25/2013 12:24 PM

sbc785 wrote:

you're from Ireland, you're about 10 years behind our technology tongue hahahaha jk jk

haha

|

2/25/2013 12:29 PM

sbc785 wrote:

you're from Ireland, you're about 10 years behind our technology tongue hahahaha jk jk

It's true, whilst the rest of the world was going through the industrial revolution we were still counting to potato

|

2/25/2013 12:29 PM

Lmao, this guy^

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 12:42 PM

sbc785 wrote:

you're from Ireland, you're about 10 years behind our technology tongue hahahaha jk jk

KaneF15 wrote:

It's true, whilst the rest of the world was going through the industrial revolution we were still counting to potato

Photo
|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/25/2013 12:49 PM

I have tons of being chased storys but I'll only type out one right now since I'm on my phone..


One time my friend & I rode by this jeep and someone in there yells "GIMME YOUR BIKES FAGS" so naturally we yelled Fuck you/Eat a dick comments and kept riding. We met up with like 8 other friends who were riding & told them cause it was funny to us.. 2 of them are hot heads so they're like "Lolol let's go back and fuck with them." So we did, and they're playing dumb acting like they never said anything and they have the fucking GIRL get out and yell at us.. to which my friend goes "Oh great you sent a fucking cow out to do your work, I bet she has a bigger dick than me too" her face got red with anger and she was yelling & screaming, so her boyfriend finally gets out (the one who initially yelled at us) and starts saying he'll beat some ass now. 2 hot head friends say bring it and he's like "I'll beat all your asses now!" they all get back in the jeep and try running us over so we rode down a grass hill and he chased us around a parking lot till we ended up in a place he couldn't go any further since there was a curb there so he got out and starts making threats again.. I grabbed a snowball & whipped it at his head but he barely dodged it then pulled out a knife looking at me, my friend then goes "AWHH WE GOT A PUSSY WITH A KNIFE!!!" so he chases after him with the knife and my friend's still yelling "HAHAHA YOU'RE A PUSSY WITH A KNIFE HAHA CAN'T CATCH ME" it was kinda scary but really funny

|

2/25/2013 12:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I have tons of being chased storys but I'll only type out one right now since I'm on my phone..


One time my friend & I rode by this jeep and someone in there yells "GIMME YOUR BIKES FAGS" so naturally we yelled Fuck you/Eat a dick comments and kept riding. We met up with like 8 other friends who were riding & told them cause it was funny to us.. 2 of them are hot heads so they're like "Lolol let's go back and fuck with them." So we did, and they're playing dumb acting like they never said anything and they have the fucking GIRL get out and yell at us.. to which my friend goes "Oh great you sent a fucking cow out to do your work, I bet she has a bigger dick than me too" her face got red with anger and she was yelling & screaming, so her boyfriend finally gets out (the one who initially yelled at us) and starts saying he'll beat some ass now. 2 hot head friends say bring it and he's like "I'll beat all your asses now!" they all get back in the jeep and try running us over so we rode down a grass hill and he chased us around a parking lot till we ended up in a place he couldn't go any further since there was a curb there so he got out and starts making threats again.. I grabbed a snowball & whipped it at his head but he barely dodged it then pulled out a knife looking at me, my friend then goes "AWHH WE GOT A PUSSY WITH A KNIFE!!!" so he chases after him with the knife and my friend's still yelling "HAHAHA YOU'RE A PUSSY WITH A KNIFE HAHA CAN'T CATCH ME" it was kinda scary but really funny

Made my fucking day, did anyone hit him?

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/25/2013 1:08 PM

lmfao Being on a bike we are sorely underpowered when shit gets stupid with drivers. But I love being able to hop shit and ride circles around them. Even with people on foot, us riders can be some pesky fuckers to deal with when provoked. Gotta love your bikes.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/25/2013 1:13 PM

I was chased once by a wall mart security guard.
There's this epic down rail, perfect height, angle distance, take off and landing... too perfect to be ridable.
There had to be some shit not working.
When we were there I give it a try and I quickly catch the attention of the guard, so the guy runs out and says to me that I have to stop and that I'm in big shit for vandalizing, so without thinking twice I pedal off as fast as I can and the guy chases me for a few meters when he then decides his fat ass wont catch me.
My friends caught everything on camera, I'll post it sometime soon when I get my hands on the tape.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/25/2013 1:19 PM

Sharpy wrote:

Made my fucking day, did anyone hit him?

I wish haha. My friend told him to hit him a bunch of times but he never did and we even saw them the next day and he had the girl get out and do the talking once more.. my friend who called her a cow yesterday yelled out "oh fuck it's the cow man, I'm gettin out of here before she eats me."


Never saw em again

|

2/25/2013 1:23 PM

I got chased by campus police before (campus police HA)

I thought I was going to get tazered lmao. Everywhere I went a cop car cam hauling ass after me or in front of me. You would think I murdered someone.

The funny thing is on the same campus within a month or two some chick got stabbed and sometime after that someone got shot and died. Seems like the security is great at getting rid of BMX riders minding their own business but not so much with the important stuff.

I didn't get caught if you were wondering. My friend did though lol.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

2/25/2013 1:38 PM

motogrizz wrote:

I got chased by campus police before (campus police HA)

I thought I was going to get tazered lmao. Everywhere I went a cop car cam hauling ass after me or in front of me. You would think I murdered someone.

The funny thing is on the same campus within a month or two some chick got stabbed and sometime after that someone got shot and died. Seems like the security is great at getting rid of BMX riders minding their own business but not so much with the important stuff.

I didn't get caught if you were wondering. My friend did though lol.

I had that happen once, they cant really do anything to you xD

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 3:26 PM

We didn't really get chased, but me and my friend were riding by the entrance of my community because its super long and flat because stores are supposed to be build at the entrance on my community. So were were riding up there and about 50ft to the right theres a little service road and a lot of shit goes on up there, any way it was like 11 and we were riding and all of a sudden this fucking ricer pops up out of no where on the dead road being really quiet and silent and slow, i'm kinda sketched out, but we keep riding then all of a sudden he puts his hi beams on my friend while he was manualing (Of course the manual was long as fuck and he ruined it) and stops the car and just turns the car and follows the light on us, so me and him fucking start taking off and the car gets really loud and starts fucking chasing us and me and him are hauling dick but we had a head start so we just fly in between the 2 house and throw our bikes behind a bush and lay down and then he circles the development and then leaves. It wasn't the kind of chase just to fuck around with us either, he wanted us to stay away because something was going on up there, you could tell he was just patrolling around and he wanted no one around and scared us off. A ton of shit goes on up there. MS-13 is up there all the time. Didn't last very long, but damn, what an adrenaline rush.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/25/2013 3:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I have tons of being chased storys but I'll only type out one right now since I'm on my phone..


One time my friend & I rode by this jeep and someone in there yells "GIMME YOUR BIKES FAGS" so naturally we yelled Fuck you/Eat a dick comments and kept riding. We met up with like 8 other friends who were riding & told them cause it was funny to us.. 2 of them are hot heads so they're like "Lolol let's go back and fuck with them." So we did, and they're playing dumb acting like they never said anything and they have the fucking GIRL get out and yell at us.. to which my friend goes "Oh great you sent a fucking cow out to do your work, I bet she has a bigger dick than me too" her face got red with anger and she was yelling & screaming, so her boyfriend finally gets out (the one who initially yelled at us) and starts saying he'll beat some ass now. 2 hot head friends say bring it and he's like "I'll beat all your asses now!" they all get back in the jeep and try running us over so we rode down a grass hill and he chased us around a parking lot till we ended up in a place he couldn't go any further since there was a curb there so he got out and starts making threats again.. I grabbed a snowball & whipped it at his head but he barely dodged it then pulled out a knife looking at me, my friend then goes "AWHH WE GOT A PUSSY WITH A KNIFE!!!" so he chases after him with the knife and my friend's still yelling "HAHAHA YOU'RE A PUSSY WITH A KNIFE HAHA CAN'T CATCH ME" it was kinda scary but really funny

ahahahah, the last sentence fucking killed me. That sounds like something exactly I would say/ do.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/25/2013 3:34 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

We didn't really get chased, but me and my friend were riding by the entrance of my community because its super long and flat because stores are supposed to be build at the entrance on my community. So were were riding up there and about 50ft to the right theres a little service road and a lot of shit goes on up there, any way it was like 11 and we were riding and all of a sudden this fucking ricer pops up out of no where on the dead road being really quiet and silent and slow, i'm kinda sketched out, but we keep riding then all of a sudden he puts his hi beams on my friend while he was manualing (Of course the manual was long as fuck and he ruined it) and stops the car and just turns the car and follows the light on us, so me and him fucking start taking off and the car gets really loud and starts fucking chasing us and me and him are hauling dick but we had a head start so we just fly in between the 2 house and throw our bikes behind a bush and lay down and then he circles the development and then leaves. It wasn't the kind of chase just to fuck around with us either, he wanted us to stay away because something was going on up there, you could tell he was just patrolling around and he wanted no one around and scared us off. A ton of shit goes on up there. MS-13 is up there all the time. Didn't last very long, but damn, what an adrenaline rush.

You could of got killed 10/10

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/25/2013 3:35 PM

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. this literally just happened a few moments ago.. my friend & I were riding and this guy was walking and looked EXACTLY like Hitler, had the mustache, weird outfit & even the hair so I did the nazi arm motion and my friend yelled IS THAT HITLER? And he fuckin starts screaming in German & bolted after us.

|

2/25/2013 3:36 PM

Me and my friend used to play a game call ppo piss people off. We would go around and talk shit to people and run away (two track stars we were) we got chased by a bunch of teenagers (we were in like 4th grade at the time) and we booked ass running across the city. We played it for many more years before we realized it was a bad idea

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/25/2013 5:32 PM

SickDude wrote:

Me and my friend used to play a game call ppo piss people off. We would go around and talk shit to people and run away (two track stars we were) we got chased by a bunch of teenagers (we were in like 4th grade at the time) and we booked ass running across the city. We played it for many more years before we realized it was a bad idea

Lol, you could've got killed dude xD people are so angry these days. Florida is especially just full of angry hotheads

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/25/2013 6:09 PM

Depending on your bike lock they usually make a fairly good weapon. Half-way down and a Third of the way across is the weakest point on a windshield (don't bloody up your hands though).

|

2/25/2013 6:11 PM

SickDude wrote:

Me and my friend used to play a game call ppo piss people off. We would go around and talk shit to people and run away (two track stars we were) we got chased by a bunch of teenagers (we were in like 4th grade at the time) and we booked ass running across the city. We played it for many more years before we realized it was a bad idea

Icant180 wrote:

Lol, you could've got killed dude xD people are so angry these days. Florida is especially just full of angry hotheads

Probably but it was fun haha we once went in our track shoes and short shorts and did it lol

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.