Getting a progression session going?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 10:44 PM

How do you get a progressions session going? Its when you feel on fire and able to do anything. I have had few of these but is there anyway to get this way consistantly?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/27/2013 10:46 PM

put red bull in your coffee and add a shot of dr. pepper.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/27/2013 10:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 10:54 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Do i need to cut down on the fapping? Lol jk

|

I ride for my papou.

4/27/2013 10:54 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Do i need to cut down on the fapping? Lol jk

no no... continue as usual butt you have to use horse radish instead of lotion.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/27/2013 10:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 11:00 PM

I dunno if its possible to get this consistently 100% of the time cuz we all have them days when nuttin is vibin, but I think its got a lot to do with ya mindset on the day, I reckon there's a few other variables too like I've noticed when I've eaten we'll and slept good and generally looking after myself that things come easier an more naturally.

Staying psyched to ride and building momentum of progression on a daily basis is always a goal of mine but sometimes I have to admit defeat when them bad days come along, roll with punches ya know.

Shit I'm still drunk from last night, fuckin room is spinning, dunno if any of what I'm writing makes ne sense. Apologies if not.

Peace

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/27/2013 10:59 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

no no... continue as usual butt you have to use horse radish instead of lotion.

Then can i use lotion instead of horse radish for my potato salad?

|

I ride for my papou.

4/27/2013 11:00 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I dunno if its possible to get this consistently 100% of the time cuz we all have them days when nuttin is vibin, but I think its got a lot to do with ya mindset on the day, I reckon there's a few other variables too like I've noticed when I've eaten we'll and slept good and generally looking after myself that things come easier an more naturally.

Staying psyched to ride and building momentum of progression on a daily basis is always a goal of mine but sometimes I have to admit defeat when them bad days come along, roll with punches ya know.

Shit I'm still drunk from last night, fuckin room is spinning, dunno if any of what I'm writing makes ne sense. Apologies if not.

Peace

Makes perfect sense i will think i can progress fast so i can progress fast

|

I ride for my papou.

4/27/2013 11:01 PM

SickDude wrote:

Then can i use lotion instead of horse radish for my potato salad?

no you must put your ps3 controller in your freezer and wait tell it melts.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

4/27/2013 11:10 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Peace

SickDude wrote:

Makes perfect sense i will think i can progress fast so i can progress fast

Yeah dats it i guess, same with anything in life that your trying to get better at. Set goals each session for what you wanna get done. Landing a new trick always feels good and builds confidence so pick something each session that is challenging but attainable.

Confidence is defo something you need to get that "on fire" vibe your talking about.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12