Getting chased

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2019 5:27 PM

So today like most days when i go riding there’s always some piece of shit idiot that doesn’t stop at the cross walk making a right hand turn while their head is completely tuned to the left, this time it was a pretty close call so i ended up smacking the crap out of the rear end of the car on side before the tail lights felt it sink in lol

So this dude screams at me you kicked my car i just yell back you cut me off you pos, this dude begins chasing me pealing out on his turn like a lunatic so i just turn around and start to go the other way he does a uturn i turn back around he does another one comes flying up on the wrong side of the road, i end up cutting up the highway exit to avoid being hit by this jack ass who’s completely lost it at this point and is screaming from his car and im just casually riding up the exit ramp thinking do i beat the shit out of this dude or continue to run and I notice he got out if his car and im like nows my chance so i fly back down the exit ramp into traffic which just got a green like so i turn with traffic but they slow down so i cut around the street take an off road cut over some train tacks i assume this guy didn’t see me take it so i make my way back around come flying down a hill and there he is again sitting there looking around facing the direction im coming from i blow past him i hear him pealing out again i turn onto a street and quickly cut around the corner house see him go by as i cut through and make my final escape at this point i went to an abandoned school and grabbed a prick just Incase cause if he came up on me again i was literally going to smash his face in lol but never seen him again

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/23/2019 6:59 PM

Too bad he didn't hospitalize you.

|

8/23/2019 9:25 PM

Cool story bro.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

8/24/2019 5:24 AM

gta 5

|

8/24/2019 6:14 AM

So you hit his car, run away from him, and finally pretend you were going to kick his ass... lol you are so brave...

|

8/24/2019 6:57 AM

Francky wrote:

So you hit his car, run away from him, and finally pretend you were going to kick his ass... lol you are so brave...

well if you had a shoulder that comes out of socket you wouldn’t be trying to fight anyone either, I wasn’t going to kick his ass i was going to smash his brains out

in all reality dude deserves to be beatin half to death right along with anyone else that doesn’t stop at a cross walk just because their making a right hand turn and don’t know how to look both ways

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

8/24/2019 7:16 AM

|

8/24/2019 8:42 AM

Is that supposed to be a video link?

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/24/2019 10:27 AM

|

8/24/2019 11:36 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Hahahahaha

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/24/2019 12:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: r/iamverybadass

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Double whammy r/whoosh.

|

8/24/2019 2:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: r/iamverybadass

readybmxer wrote:

Double whammy r/whoosh.

I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♂️

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/24/2019 4:01 PM

Worst thing ever done in the world was letting people own cars in cities!

Imagine a city with the roads only for bikes, public transport and the public services

Wouldn't that be a sight!
And a joy to ride to work and everywhere else!

|

8/24/2019 5:43 PM

am-shaegar wrote:

Imagine a city with the roads only for bikes, public transport and the public services

Truly would make the world a better place thats for sure, sadly with live in a selfish society that always in a ignorant rush

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/24/2019 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2019 5:50 PM

am-shaegar wrote:

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Next of course, to someone expecting to not be at fault for running into a car at a cross walk on a bmx bike. Unless your in a different country, here in America, bikes follow the same rules as cars, and if you ass packed a car because it was turning infront of you, it's your fauilt and you should be cited for a moving violation and hit and run. Any laws that may give cross walk users a right away won't help you if your were cycling through cross walk.

|

8/24/2019 6:45 PM

am-shaegar wrote:

BillyBigRigger wrote:

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Next of course, to someone expecting to not be at fault for running into a car at a cross walk on a bmx bike. Unless your in a different country, here in America, bikes follow the same rules as cars, and if you ass packed a car because it was turning infront of you, it's your fauilt and you should be cited for a moving violation and hit and run. Any laws that may give cross walk users a right away won't help you if your were cycling through cross walk.

You must be a special kind of dumb

If someone was walking into that cross walk they would have been hit, hell yeah i bar ended the fuck out of that piece of shits car

you can shove them laws up your ass

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/25/2019 10:11 AM

Do you ever read the shit you post after you type it?

|

8/25/2019 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2019 10:28 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Do you ever read the shit you post after you type it?

Yeah and i always wonder how mofos like you can be so damn stupid lmfao

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/25/2019 11:18 AM

Lol. Your posts are like reading graffiti scratched into a special needs class desk.

|

8/25/2019 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2019 11:44 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Lol. Your posts are like reading graffiti scratched into a special needs class desk.

🤔 How do you know what the special needs classes desks look like ?

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/25/2019 12:46 PM

🤔 How do you know what the special needs classes desks look like ?

Because he visited you once.

|

8/25/2019 2:03 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

I don't care what happened or who was at fault.
I just hate cars.
Cars don't belong in a city and if it were up to me there would be no personal cars in the world.
Cars kill people and wildlife
Cars pollute the planet.

And why? Because someone's fat ass is too lazy to ride a bike, walk, scoot or have the decency to use public transport.

But that's ok, when the planet will turn in the post apocalyptic desert from mad max, all you pppl (those who would survive anyways) will be able to drive your cars endlessly everywhere.
But most probably there would be no gas

|

8/25/2019 2:42 PM

am-shaegar wrote:

BillyBigRigger wrote:

am-shaegar wrote:

I don't care what happened or who was at fault.
I just hate cars.
Cars don't belong in a city and if it were up to me there would be no personal cars in the world.
Cars kill people and wildlife
Cars pollute the planet.

And why? Because someone's fat ass is too lazy to ride a bike, walk, scoot or have the decency to use public transport.

But that's ok, when the planet will turn in the post apocalyptic desert from mad max, all you pppl (those who would survive anyways) will be able to drive your cars endlessly everywhere.
But most probably there would be no gas

I back this, fuckin hate cars!

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/25/2019 8:19 PM

Petition to ban cars.

|

8/26/2019 3:24 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Petition to ban cars.

Already on it!

|

8/26/2019 6:53 AM

Cars can be a necessity. You cannot expect me to pedal my kid to school when it is 40 below zero with 2 feet of snow in a blizzard in Minnesota. And no, school wouldn't be cancelled here for that. We are in Minnesota, it is basically Canada Jr.

Cities are not designed for the levels of traffic out there, or really the amount of people honestly. I don't think cars should necessarily be banned, but cities SHOULD spend more time designing better flow and better options for bikes/walking/skateboards/people powered stuff.

As to the pollution part, I want to make sure that I mention electric cars. No I am not for them and here's why: The batteries, and mining for the materials kicks out pollution that is worse than a typical V-8's lifespan (100K-200K miles). SO while your car has no emissions NOW, the creation of it did more harm than a gas engine typically would. Also they are SILENT. That means that you will have cars sneaking up on you around crosswalks SO much more. There will be many more car/bike accidents/injuries as a result. I've nearly been plowed over by a hybrid a few times because of this, and this is WITHOUT headphones.

BUT I do agree that people need to spend more time paying attention to what is going on around them. Almost been hit that way many times.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/26/2019 11:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2019 11:39 AM

There is this key on your keyboard called the shift key. You use it to make capital letters which is supposed to be used at the start of sentences. There is another key called the period. It looks like this . You used that to end sentences.

|

8/26/2019 11:24 AM

93EXCivic wrote:

There is this key on your keyboard called the shift key. You use it to make capital letters which is supposed to be used at the start of sentences. There is another key called the period. It looks like this . You used that to end sentences.

Don't confuse the poor guy with too much information.

|

8/26/2019 12:29 PM

93EXCivic wrote:

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Don't confuse the poor guy with too much information.

Yeah take it easy, hE mIgHt. noT unde.RstaND whaT yoUr sAyiNg

|

8/26/2019 2:26 PM

93EXCivic wrote:

If you cannot comprehend something without those i feel sorry for you

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit