Getting girls with BMX HAHA

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2013 8:02 PM

This thread isnt about girls riding bmx, this thread is about getting attention from girls when you ride or are on your bike. I live in a fairly country area, which means you gotta have a truck to get attention really. I dont like that lifestyle. haha and girls that arent country have some other reason. haha But i only once ever got actual, not drunk, attention from a pair of girls when riding. They thought i was nuts (and sexy) and they were quite pretty. I dont worry about this now because i have a beautiful girlfriend that i have been with for almost 9 months and going quite strong! haha. Anyways, since i live in a college town, i have drunk girls freaking out all the time because of me, i dont consider that real attention, because they arent acting like their actual selves (i imagine) haha. Has anyone here ever attracted a girl once while riding? (i know, BMX isnt for the ladies, i just wanna know)

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/17/2013 8:04 PM

Yeah a few times. I don't really do the fancy whips or bars anymore so it's not that interesting to watch I guess.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/17/2013 8:10 PM

Some... Nose manual to manuals usually get them wet

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/17/2013 8:23 PM

i have got with 4 girls from riding. i do flashy shit like whips tucks bars and 540's and it gets them like woah then i talk to them ride some more then there like do somethind really cool and i do something i know i cant dobut in a way get close to like a bike flip or something hahaha then i leve with them laughing

If it werent for bmx my goofy looking ass wouldnt get laidtongue

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/17/2013 8:36 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i have got with 4 girls from riding. i do flashy shit like whips tucks bars and 540's and it gets them like woah then i talk to them ride some more then there like do somethind really cool and i do something i know i cant dobut in a way get close to like a bike flip or something hahaha then i leve with them laughing

If it werent for bmx my goofy looking ass wouldnt get laidtongue

I don't know if you're trolling or not

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/17/2013 8:41 PM

dont forget about the classic" why do you have pegs on one side "

|

6/17/2013 8:43 PM

chad88 wrote:

People ask me "why is your sprocket or chain wheel ect so small"

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/17/2013 8:45 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

bitches be like wheres the brakes

|

6/17/2013 8:46 PM

chad88 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

chad88 wrote:

"How/Why do you ride with your seat so low?"

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/17/2013 9:14 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

chad88 wrote:

Four wrote:

why are ur bars so big

|

Save a tree

6/17/2013 9:43 PM

chad88 wrote:

Four wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

why are ur bars so big

Why are your tires so fat? I like to respond like, "why are you so fat?" only person that ever asked me was fat so it was actually hilarious haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/17/2013 9:50 PM

chad88 wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

chad88 wrote:

People say that too me most though. Like old people, little kids that want to ride my bike... Sometimes i let them if they have a scooter i can ride.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/17/2013 10:06 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

People say that too me most though. Like old people, little kids that want to ride my bike... Sometimes i let them if they have a scooter i can ride.

this i sred scooters hahaha

|

Save a tree

6/17/2013 10:52 PM

"that bike's too small for you" BITCH IT'S A BMX

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/17/2013 11:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2013 11:11 PM

One time I was trying manual 180s and chicks were all up in my shit. It was awesome. :] And I hate how kids think they know all the shit about bikes and whenever they ask where I bought or got the bike, I say I built it and they claim it's bullshit. Little fckers..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/17/2013 11:18 PM

Four wrote:

Everyone asks me why my seat is so high. ._.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/17/2013 11:23 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Wow, I'm sure all the kids who think they're cool with a bike that has a small "chain" (sprocket) around my area can explain that having a super high and comfortable seat will allow you to do some badass wheelies.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/17/2013 11:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Everyone asks me why i always ride with my dick tied around my seat... So the bike doesn't get away from me on lawnmowers

|

I ride for my papou.

6/17/2013 11:27 PM

SickDude wrote:

Everyone asks me why i always ride with my dick tied around my seat... So the bike doesn't get away from me on lawnmowers

I'm gonna tie my loose ballsack around your neck and suffocate you. Then I shall proceed to videotape you and then steal your bike.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/17/2013 11:28 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Wow, I'm sure all the kids who think they're cool with a bike that has a small "chain" (sprocket) around my area can explain that having a super high and comfortable seat will allow you to do some badass wheelies.

I'm literally the only one in the area without a slammed seat. Everyone, from the people I ride with, to the little kids, have slammed seats. Not a centimeter of post showing.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2013 11:33 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'm literally the only one in the area without a slammed seat. Everyone, from the people I ride with, to the little kids, have slammed seats. Not a centimeter of post showing.

Yeah it's pretty similar where I am, I run about a fistful and 3 other riders I can think of do, and a few people have as couple of inches, but other than that everyone has fully slammed seats.

|

6/17/2013 11:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2013 11:38 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm gonna tie my loose ballsack around your neck and suffocate you. Then I shall proceed to videotape you and then steal your bike.

his bike isnt worth stealing.

And yea same usual questions.
why is your "gear" so small? where are your breaks? why do you have pegs on one side? why is your seat so low? But the one that pisses me off the most... CAN YOU BACKFLIP?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/17/2013 11:37 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Well not if i steal yours first!

|

I ride for my papou.

6/17/2013 11:38 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

why is your "gear" so small? where are your breaks? why do you have pegs on one side? why is your seat so low? But the one that pisses me off the most... CAN YOU BACKFLIP?

The seat's nice....

|

I ride for my papou.

6/17/2013 11:41 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah it's pretty similar where I am, I run about a fistful and 3 other riders I can think of do, and a few people have as couple of inches, but other than that everyone has fully slammed seats.

What's stupid is everyone claims it makes them hop higher. Not to sound like a douche, but I can hop higher than all of them, hahaha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2013 11:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2013 11:43 PM

SickDude wrote:

The seat's nice....

dude go on your wheel thread. the video one.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/17/2013 11:43 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I swear to God one day i will learn either flat or bump backflips just to shut them all up!!!! haha i have that and can you wheelie all day every day. UGH!!

|

6/18/2013 12:11 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

What's stupid is everyone claims it makes them hop higher. Not to sound like a douche, but I can hop higher than all of them, hahaha.

Here is my logic. I ride an inch post with a fat seat. I am 5 foot 1 and whenever i ride my seat any higher, my seat hits my bottom when i bunnyhop. Nuff said

|

I ride for my papou.

6/18/2013 12:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2013 12:16 AM

I don't know where the fuck you guys live that bmx gets you "laid", but around here you get a little wierd concerned look as they walk in the opposite direction while you ride. Judging by where I live and have been, I have to call bullshit on anyone saying they've gotten "laid" because a girl was impressed with their riding. Not to mention, if you are really riding then you'll stink and be all sweaty and shit and in my experience, girls don't like that kinda shit.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/18/2013 12:13 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

dude go on your wheel thread. the video one.

The bearings wont stay still long enough for me to tighten em. The axle just spins haha

|

I ride for my papou.