Getting kicked out of places!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2015 11:00 AM

Do you guys have any funny stories about getting kicked out of your favorite riding spot? Or some dweeb skaters calling the cops on you for biking? Let's hear it!

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

10/15/2015 12:48 PM

Lady threated to call the cops on me for being at no bike skatepark. Everone ther doesnt mind and think bikes are facinating. I just go back every time and if i see her, i just leave

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

10/15/2015 1:16 PM

i just say fuck you call the cops or i fight them nothing really to it, but if like say a store owner or some shit is nice about it absolutely cant be disrespecting nice people but if someone comes at me all hostile and yelling theyre getting it

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

10/15/2015 3:44 PM

Well, the first incident she told me to get the hell out. I said why and smiled, everybody likes me here. We argued back and forth. Shen then kept getting closer and closer, so i strated riding in circles around her as we kept arguing. Then she said that she was gunna call the cops. I said, "well, if its gunna be like that then ill just fuckin leave you asshole." The she said "whats your name?" I responded "how fuckin dumb do you think I am? Thats not of your fucking buisness anyways." So I flipped her off as I walked away. I then hid in some bushes and when she left I went right back

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

10/15/2015 4:14 PM

Indian hotel owners are the best lol can't understand them half the time and it gives you a little more time at the spot before they get really pissed off.

|

10/15/2015 4:16 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

i just say fuck you call the cops or i fight them nothing really to it, but if like say a store owner or some shit is nice about it absolutely cant be disrespecting nice people but if someone comes at me all hostile and yelling theyre getting it

I feel the same way, it's really simple, don't be a dickhead about it and I won't either. A lot of bikers out there tend to violate it and be jerks anyway. Those people give bmx a bad name and so society sees us as a bunch of little punks on bikes.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

10/15/2015 8:08 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

Thing is though, my dad is a cop

|

10/15/2015 8:15 PM

I think the icing on the cake has to be receiving a ticket for riding my bike in the parking lot NEXT TO MY HOUSE. And they claimed for destruction of property too. I won the court case but for God's sake I learned to ride a bike without training wheels there i think. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/15/2015 8:41 PM

My favorite is the time i was at this wallride spot at a sushi place and i guess me riding the walls made a lot of noise because a VERY angry asian man came out and started yelling at me in a high-pitched foreign language. He sounded so funny i laughed in his face and then started to leave. I was laughing all the way home.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/15/2015 9:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2015 9:28 PM

Didn't read but if someone is nice about kicking you out , just listen . We're all just trying to get by . No need to get mad at someone doing their job respectfully .

It's kinda a rule if the dude / woman is an asshole , you have some leeway , I've had nice guards that let me ride , some that say "hey it's not me , it's the people who own the mall / the boss " and then I've had other chase me in the rain at a full sprint just because they don't like bikers and think I'm there to fuck around

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/16/2015 6:29 AM

Slaytanic Wehrmacht 666 wrote:

I feel the same way, it's really simple, don't be a dickhead about it and I won't either. A lot of bikers out there tend to violate it and be jerks anyway. Those people give bmx a bad name and so society sees us as a bunch of little punks on bikes.

I've been saying that for years, and it is met with "we are just punks on bikes" or "who give a crap, I'll do what I want".

Kids are little bastards nowadays. Respect is a two way street, BUT if you are told to leave, go back when the place is CLOSED.

Most business owners A. don't want their property damaged, and B. don't want someone hurt on their property. They have EVERY RIGHT to kick you out if you are riding street. That simple. And if you ride with me and act like a little entitled prick, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/16/2015 7:30 AM

Hit and run, my friend

|

wallride a bus everyday

10/16/2015 9:31 AM

happened to me and enzo last night. dude acted like he was doing us a favor by letting us do "a couple more tricks before i kick you guys out."

i generally don't care if they are nice or not since my riding doesn't cause damage except for tire marks. i just leave before the cops show up.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/16/2015 2:42 PM

Seconds after landing my first roof drop, cops pulled up and arrested me and my friend for "vagrancy loitering" for being in the parking lot of a business (which was closed.) Never got in trouble for the roof though. Three days in jail over nothing but bs.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx