Getting new tires! what to get?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2013 6:49 PM

So im in the line for new tires. had my chase hawks since christmas.
Should i get my HAWKS again
But i was looking at Shadow stradas
Recommend some others too!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/3/2013 6:51 PM

you grind alot so fafs should do the job

|

11/3/2013 6:52 PM

chad88 wrote:

yea those look cool but everybody has them here.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/3/2013 7:59 PM

duh bump yelo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/3/2013 8:04 PM

Tioga powerblocks or maxxis grifters

|

11/3/2013 8:18 PM

CK , Stradas , of Deharts

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/3/2013 8:25 PM

I have a strada in the back and its never slipped. The only down side is it's not as fat as i'd like.

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

11/4/2013 7:50 AM

chad88 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

yea those look cool but everybody has them here.

faf's suck, do not get those please. lol My faf's wore down in like 4 months. I like the looks of those shadows, they look really nice. If you get those please let me know how you like them. Might try those out too. But I ride street. I like duo stunner lows, their really nice tires.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/4/2013 7:55 AM

Deharts seem legit. I won't run anything on front other than my faf 2.25s.on rear I'm using a GLH now, super legit. Prob gonna get a smaller inflated width 2.10 next time (used to faf 2.10 rear). I think Fit/Animal/Cult/Eclat/Maxxis/Ody tires would be the best bet. I've heard good on all of them. But FAF 2.25 has lasted me a year with the original tube I bought with it still 70-80% tread. I grind some and do a lot of tire slides out of fakies. No problems whatsoever.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/4/2013 8:11 AM

My Deharts were the worst tire I've ever seen. As if the huge bulges that made it seem as though I had egged my rim weren't bad enough, they slipped out badly on asphalt, like they were oiled. I personally would stay away from those. Of the rest of those brands, Odyssey is the only other modern brand I have owned, and they wear really well and the grip is awesome!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/4/2013 9:30 AM

I like my GLH's. I know someone that had a Strada up front and he liked it, and I liked it when I rode his bike.

|

11/4/2013 9:35 AM

Get some Odyssey Ross Tires. I'm on my second set and my first set lasted me about a year. Can't go wrong with Odyssey.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

11/4/2013 9:43 AM

Any of the Animal tires, never heard a bad word said about em.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/4/2013 9:58 AM

Duo Stunners, I recommend.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/4/2013 10:06 AM

What do you guys think of my choice?

ANML TWW tyre 2.2 front
ANML TWW tyre 2.0 back

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/4/2013 10:19 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

ANML TWW tyre 2.2 front
ANML TWW tyre 2.0 back

Sounds good, I'd recommend GLH's over TWW's but that's mainly personal preference.

|

11/4/2013 10:33 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

ANML TWW tyre 2.2 front
ANML TWW tyre 2.0 back

BMX_Forever wrote:

Sounds good, I'd recommend GLH's over TWW's but that's mainly personal preference.

I'll get GLH's then

2.25 and 2.10

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/4/2013 11:00 AM

i love my dehart in the front. i run an odyssey path in the back. best set up ive run

|

11/4/2013 5:57 PM

Deharts or a pair of Animal tires! TWW are really nice.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)