Getting pissed off help me

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2012 11:07 PM

Ok so my friend blew his back wheel up so we picked one up from our friends house and we put it on and after we put it on we realize the driver doesnt spin... so you can pedal forward and backwards and the driver wont budge unless I forcefully push it with my hand and the driver wont come off. what do i do?

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

7/6/2012 11:08 PM

get a new wheel

|

7/6/2012 11:08 PM

cky199 wrote:

get a new wheel

Thanks for the obvious. He's been saving up for a new wheelset.. he needs one now

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

7/6/2012 11:34 PM

Craigslist?

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/6/2012 11:41 PM

who knows, take it apart and see whats up, maybe you broke a paw and its jammed or something, but then again i could just be talking out my ass, but thats what i would do

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/6/2012 11:46 PM

loosen the locknut..

|

7/7/2012 12:01 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

loosen the locknut..

I did! I stated that "the driver won't come off" I'm not fucking ignorant. It just wont budge

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

7/7/2012 12:07 AM

take all the locknuts off and try hitting with a hammer on the non drive side

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/7/2012 12:14 AM

catfish95 wrote:

theres a locknut on the inside of the hub infront of the bearings and it wont come off either. It's stupid! It's a Cinema hub btw. Female

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

7/7/2012 12:21 AM

catfish95 wrote:

TXLJHOPE wrote:

theres a locknut on the inside of the hub infront of the bearings and it wont come off either. It's stupid! It's a Cinema hub btw. Female

Inside of the hub..? Take out the bolt and take off the cone nut on the non-drive side and tap the axle out with an extension and a hammer, hitting it from the non-drive side.

|

7/7/2012 12:23 AM

catfish95 wrote:

TXLJHOPE wrote:

Dbbq wrote:

Inside of the hub..? Take out the bolt and take off the cone nut on the non-drive side and tap the axle out with an extension and a hammer, hitting it from the non-drive side.

after I take off the hardware on the non drive side there's a little nut INSIDE the hub.. parellel with the hub flange

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

7/7/2012 1:02 AM

fixieeeeeeeeeeeee

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/7/2012 8:27 AM

carjakester wrote:

fixieeeeeeeeeeeee

win!

|