Getting some new parts-comparison

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2018 11:49 PM

Hey guys, I haven’t been active in a few months but I have like $350 I’m willing to spend and I want to get an r25 fork and either a wheelset or just a new front wheel. I want to know which parts I should get new or used, like i kind of want to get the fork new so I get life time warranty then find a wheelset used or find a front wheel new then find used fork and back. The part I need the most is the front wheel

|

1/8/2018 12:11 AM

Yeah I'd get forks new. Then look about on the second hand market, or buy a discounted front wheel and save for a wheelset. It all depends if you can find anything worth buying second hand.

|

1/8/2018 2:56 AM

I'd get them new, but that's just because I like the feeling of having something brand new lol. Sometimes you can find new stuff on clearance because it's a color nobody wanted

|

It’s all bmx

1/8/2018 5:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 5:00 AM

I have a primo balance front wheel for sale on eBay right now. Auction is ending in less than 24 hours. It's at $50 right now. This thing looks brand new too. Not a scratch. That's gonna be the best deal you can find, I promise. Let me know if you want a link. Over $150 new.

|

1/8/2018 6:11 AM

OP that's a good buy ^^^

|

1/8/2018 6:40 AM

I have Odyssey hubs in Polished (Vandero Pro & LHD Clutch v2) laced to Black BSD NASA rims for sale. They were just built and ride like brand new. Check the for sale section.

But yes I would definitely recommend R25s and buying them new, they will be the last forks you ever need to buy. Most wheels don't come with a lifetime warranty, so you're fine buying them used so long as you know they have a good amount of life in them. Just don't buy anything that looks beat.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/8/2018 7:20 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I have a primo balance front wheel for sale on eBay right now. Auction is ending in less than 24 hours. It's at $50 right now. ...more

Link please!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/8/2018 11:39 PM

Lol the warranty is the main reason I havent sold my Odyssey fork. I only used it for a month or two before I decided that I wanted front brakes.

|

1/9/2018 1:18 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

I have a primo balance front wheel for sale on eBay right now. Auction is ending in less than 24 hours. It's at $50 right now. ...more

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Link please!

Sorry it was sold. I forgot to check back here.

|