Getting tired?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2020 8:12 PM

Is it just me or my technique I get really tired and need a 2 min break after a couple hops and 180s I feel like I have to use all my strength to get a good hop. Im pretty healthy not sure why it’s like that?

|

3/21/2020 9:30 PM

Could be a multitude of things. It may be a mental drain thing that'll go away. It could be sickness; your body is in a weakened state fighting whatever it is, probably just the flu. Lack of nutrients...
I'd wait a week and see if you feel that way then try to diagnose it.

|

3/21/2020 9:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2020 9:33 PM

Vaughn B wrote:

Could be a multitude of things. It may be a mental drain thing that'll go away. It could be sickness; your body is in a weakened state fighting whatever it is, probably just the flu. Lack of nutrients...

Ah I’m not sick and I’m a basketball player and I don’t get tired while playing that either. I think it’s probably coming from a long break from bmx or my technique not sure or just riding my driveway is really boring

|

3/21/2020 10:09 PM

You’re just... tired?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/21/2020 10:12 PM

readybmxer wrote:

You’re just... tired?

I feel like I get tired easily when I’m just hopping not sure if I have to build more strength up or my techniques wrong

|

3/22/2020 1:19 AM

Vaughn B wrote:

orangebmx907 wrote:

Ah I’m not sick and I’m a basketball player and I don’t get tired while playing that either. I think it’s probably coming from a long break from bmx or my technique not sure or just riding my driveway is really boring

Yeah BMX uses a lot of muscles that don't get used much, so just ya know. The driveway thing could be a mental strain/block thingy too. To fix it I guess ride somewhere else and have some fun. I say just give it a week.

|

3/22/2020 2:08 AM

Give it a week? Depending on your age, give it a few months or a year even.

The strength required for putting in work on a bike ain't comparable to something like basketball, which is mostly just stamina and cardio fitness. Do some upper body workouts, even just pushups every day or two. Plus the more you gain weight with getting older, the more you need to gain muscle to ride. Just my experience.

|

3/22/2020 6:12 AM

I once thought I had mono for an entire year, it turned out I was just really bored

|

3/22/2020 8:45 AM

Sounds like you got that Kung Flu that’s going around , that China virus will get ya

|

3/22/2020 9:53 AM

It could just be that you are using muscle groups in a way that you aren't used to. That, coupled with over-use of those muscles because you are trying to make sure your hops are high enough or your 180's "make it", could be at fault.

|

3/22/2020 3:19 PM

You're just weak. Cardio, deadlift, bench and squat, sets/reps - weight you can handle. Thank me later.

|

3/22/2020 11:53 PM

Well have a nap... THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!

|

3/23/2020 6:01 AM

i get tired just driving to a spot

|

fack off

4/1/2020 10:38 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

i get tired just driving to a spot

Facts getting old sucks. Played a game of bike with some locals before this virus went all nutty and my friend flaired the quarter I said I'll take the I he said I've seen you flair before I said yes 10 years and 55 lbs ago hahaha.

|

I believe in hub guard protection