Getting your little brother to start riding

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2013 4:14 PM

I am 16 and my little brother is 13. He's really small for a 13 year old but all he has is a heavy Eastern. He is like 4'10" and 85lbs. Whenever I go to the local park, he always asks to come with me. He always seems stoked on riding but when we get there, he literally just sits and does nothing. He doesn't even practice and it kinda pisses me off. I offered to buy him an 18" bike so he could actually practice well but I don't know if it would just be a waste of money. I can't even tell if he likes BMX or not. Should I keep trying to get him to ride or just give up?

|

4/28/2013 4:17 PM

Buy him the bike and tell him while looking at him straight in the eyes ''I'm gonna kill everything you love''
The kid will be trucking rooftops like if there was no tomorrow.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 5:26 PM

1. i fucking love you're profile picture lmfao
2.anyferlys comment speaks it all

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

4/28/2013 6:00 PM

I was the same way when i was that age, i was always shy at the parks and stuff. just get a ten eighty ramp and let him mess around on that. plus lexington isnt exactly a great park for kids who are just learning, there isnt much there for them to do.

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

4/28/2013 7:30 PM

My friends little brother is that age. He gets mad and throws his bike, so they got him a scooter, he throws that around too.

Moral of the story is, if you can't make him bike, he'll become a scooterer. So tie his balls to the toptube and make him bike.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short