Getting your park re opened

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2012 8:03 AM

So I grew up skating at fullerton skatepark. Its been a few years since the city shut it down. I was driving by it yesterday and I stopped to look the park still looks good. It got closed due to graffiti and drugs suppisedly. While I don't doubt this happened art least most of it took place at night when the park was closed. Anyways I was wondering of any of you guys have managed to get your park reopened after the city shut it down and how.

|

1/13/2012 8:23 AM

Same here Dude!!! ME and my buds did a petition to allow bikes at the skatepark and it worked then 2 years later some kids from the next town over had to graffiti the ramp and the city thinks its the skater and bikers... im planning to try to convince my town hall to open it up again this spring. its been close for around 2-3 years or so

|

1/13/2012 11:45 AM

Rob told me about the park closing too. People rode that park a lot.

|

1/13/2012 12:23 PM

Probably my favorite park I miss this place I think I'm going to get a petition going and get a bunch of people to sign it then go to city council not that it will do shit but worth a try.

|

1/13/2012 1:23 PM

Petition

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/13/2012 1:58 PM

Riot

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/13/2012 2:33 PM

raise money for security camaras so they can eye the park... wont do much but give trust to ya city... and alot of time the city dont have it in or dont want to have it in buget... find a dude running for some knid of office postion and bring to his att as they can be votes for him...

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/13/2012 10:04 PM

GUNS!

|

1/13/2012 10:06 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Riot

haha

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

1/14/2012 2:06 AM

... or just hop whatever thing is in the way... i only had an 8 foot fence between me and my favorite park that was closed

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/14/2012 8:33 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

... or just hop whatever thing is in the way... i only had an 8 foot fence between me and my favorite park that was closed

It would be nice to get more than 15 minutes of riding in

|

1/14/2012 9:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2012 9:18 AM

ride it anyways, i have ridden fullerton when it has been closed a few times...some of my other friends go there a lot

half the gates are torn down anyways lol...i kind of understand why they shut it down though, 99% of the skaters there were dirty as fuck, always smoking and doing all sorts of drugs just sitting around, not even riding

|

1/14/2012 7:57 PM

Went and rode there today still a nice park surprised no cops rolled up

|

1/15/2012 12:00 AM

"Lets remove alternatives to drug use", HURR DURRR

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

1/16/2012 12:58 PM

They closed the one in huntington as well due to drugs haha . By the way it was literally across the street from the police station

|