Ghetto Filming Setup

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 12:36 PM

Here is my new filming setup. I have it hanging to show the balance. It is made of a set of cranks, grips and a bolt. The phone is held buy a handlebar mount. Tell me what you guys think.
Photo

|

2/4/2018 12:54 PM

It's a masterpiece.

|

2/4/2018 12:55 PM

jbales wrote:

It's a masterpiece.

Thanks

|

2/4/2018 1:09 PM

way to improvise.

|

2/4/2018 3:36 PM

Mine isn't as cool but I'll post a pic when I get a chance. That's nifty af tho mine's just pvc

|

@coupd_tat

2/4/2018 3:50 PM

coupde_tat wrote:

Mine isn't as cool but I'll post a pic when I get a chance. That's nifty af tho mine's just pvc

Yeah, I like mine because it's got more weight to it than pvc

|

2/4/2018 3:58 PM

it's a good idea, especially the bolt through the pedal boss, but isn't it quite heavy though?

I made a couple out of old/broken bars and they're fairly light. just cut them up, file the sharp edges down (I plugged them with bar ends as well), add a grip then a mount of your choice (I used a GoPro one) and there ya go. I also unintentionally made it sort of a tripod as well. The GoPro mount has the two screws that act as legs along with the rear of the handlebar so it can be sat down for self filming too

Photo

|

2/4/2018 4:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

it's a good idea, especially the bolt through the pedal boss, but isn't it quite heavy though?

I made a couple out of ...more

Yeah, yours is sweet, but I like it to be heavier

|

2/4/2018 5:09 PM

I have a broken ski pole with a GoPro mount.

|

2/4/2018 9:20 PM

Thats badass

|

2/4/2018 9:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I made a couple out of ...more

Also badass

|

2/6/2018 9:40 AM

I bought a 12 dollar tripod off amazon that holds my phone and can adjust to a bunch of sizes, and is also a go pro mount.

The legs are flexy so it can be wrapped onto things for neat angles etc.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/6/2018 11:10 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I bought a 12 dollar tripod off amazon that holds my phone and can adjust to a bunch of sizes, and is also a go pro mount.

...more

Cool

|