Ghetto Skateparks

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2013 10:40 AM

In Irving Texas, our skatepark is infested with wannabe pot dealers and thugs. I'm not one of those guys who will complain about small shit, but these guys just urk my nerves because they swear they're "About That Life". I'm from the hood,, so these fags aren't phasing me personally, but all the shit they do to the park is gay. Due to them stirring up unnecessary trouble, the cops come up to the park about once every twenty minutes, and just sit there. Considering I'm a black kid, I can't get a simple session in without being asked what I'm doing there. To make things worse, we're right next to a baseball field that has a constant hail of foul balls flying in the park, and if it keeps up, I'm going to plant some Bluebonnets. Is this just me/and my park, or does this happen to anyone else?

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/26/2013 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 10:50 AM

yeah, thats what goes on in our skatepark

bunch of kids smoking pot, way too many skaters

recently, the cops were called because some kids were running into oncoming traffic and throwing rocks at cars

it got closed for a week, entrance was boarded up and kids just hopped the fence to get in

after they all got kicked out, they put big chains on every obstacle

some asshole came in with bolt cutters and cut them, and threw them into a creek

it got closed for a few weeks and i havent been there since

and thats why i ride street

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/26/2013 11:02 AM

It's everywhere bro. I used to go thru the same shit in Phoenix, and here as well. Most are dumb little high school skaters that have shitty weed and think they're cool. You could always try to get on the cop's good side in the name of bmx. I don't condone snitching anymore than what they're doing, but that sounds like a good excuse to me. Especially since it sounds like your area's police force is a little on the racist side. Make it apparent that you're a good guy trying to ride in peace, not start problems, and that you feel like this is going to become a safety issue on top of being illegal. Plus little kids shouldn't be around that anyways. All you gotta do is say you've seen the kid there before and have reason to believe he's selling drugs, and he has reasonable cause to go search him, then they'll be removed or arrested and hopefully never come back. If they don't do anything about it, go above them to their supervisor. You'll either be helped, or the crooked cops will get in trouble and you won't have to worry about them bitching at you anymore. Sounds win-win to me. Lol

|

7/26/2013 11:06 AM

-Havok- wrote:

It's everywhere bro. I used to go thru the same shit in Phoenix, and here as well. Most are dumb little high school skaters that have shitty weed and think they're cool. You could always try to get on the cop's good side in the name of bmx. I don't condone snitching anymore than what they're doing, but that sounds like a good excuse to me. Especially since it sounds like your area's police force is a little on the racist side. Make it apparent that you're a good guy trying to ride in peace, not start problems, and that you feel like this is going to become a safety issue on top of being illegal. Plus little kids shouldn't be around that anyways. All you gotta do is say you've seen the kid there before and have reason to believe he's selling drugs, and he has reasonable cause to go search him, then they'll be removed or arrested and hopefully never come back. If they don't do anything about it, go above them to their supervisor. You'll either be helped, or the crooked cops will get in trouble and you won't have to worry about them bitching at you anymore. Sounds win-win to me. Lol

In Irving, I've been fucked with for everything. The other day I got detained because they thought my Fit was stolen, the cop said it looked "Too Expensive" for someone like me.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 11:24 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

In Irving, I've been fucked with for everything. The other day I got detained because they thought my Fit was stolen, the cop said it looked "Too Expensive" for someone like me.

Wow. That's extremely fucked. Joys of living in the south huh? Think it's time for you to move out here or up to New York or something. Better get your bike registered/insured just in case they try to take it from you, or arrest you on some bs charges and it magically goes missing while in impound. But yeah, I'd say go higher up the food chain, cuz there's always someone higher, and eventually you'll reach someone that's willing to take care of the problem. I'd be writing to my governor or something if shit like that was happening to me, just to make everyone lose their jobs. They're harassing you and fucking you over for doing nothing wrong, while the real problem is right in front of them, so why feel bad? Lol

|

7/26/2013 11:25 AM

sucks, thats why a few people i know have something to prove that it is theirs, like the receipt which they put into their seat post etc... works for them when one was arrested for "Stealing" the bike which he has had for coming on to 2 years now.

|

Bruh

7/26/2013 11:30 AM

-Havok- wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

Wow. That's extremely fucked. Joys of living in the south huh? Think it's time for you to move out here or up to New York or something. Better get your bike registered/insured just in case they try to take it from you, or arrest you on some bs charges and it magically goes missing while in impound. But yeah, I'd say go higher up the food chain, cuz there's always someone higher, and eventually you'll reach someone that's willing to take care of the problem. I'd be writing to my governor or something if shit like that was happening to me, just to make everyone lose their jobs. They're harassing you and fucking you over for doing nothing wrong, while the real problem is right in front of them, so why feel bad? Lol

Ain't shit that can be done at this point, and me being 14, I'm at an age where I'm nothing more than a Trayvon Martin-like thug.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 11:57 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Ain't shit that can be done at this point, and me being 14, I'm at an age where I'm nothing more than a Trayvon Martin-like thug.

Your fucked bro.... O.o

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 12:02 PM

it happens here too. my local's staff takes off to get high so my friend hopped into the office through the window to let in the waiting kids

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/26/2013 12:19 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

you can take him to court for that, and i would personalty

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/26/2013 1:04 PM

id say move to Oklahoma lol we got some good parks and from what I see theres like 1 local stoner at the park I go to hes pretty cool tho..and there hardly any cops,but that's fucked up of them to detain you cuz they think your bikes stolen or cuz its to expensive for you or w/e specially since your 14 id take that shit to court or something

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/26/2013 1:14 PM

A recent police study found that you are much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 1:22 PM

Is that still a problem in the USA ? Rasist cops ? That sucks. My mother is black, so I'm a bit like fudge myself. The only problem we've got is dogshit in our park........big country big problems, smal country little problems ???

|

Gravity sucks

7/26/2013 1:45 PM

It's hot as hell right now and the best time to ride is at night. Sadly the local park I like to ride at is crowded at night and a lot of punk ass kids show up and just drink and trash the place. Not even people that ride just douches.

It would be a nice park but people brake bottles and start fights with the kids trying to ride. So if I do go to that park it's usually in the morning or afternoons when it's not to hot.

|

7/26/2013 2:29 PM

This

Photo

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/26/2013 2:49 PM

Wait last time I checked blacks are the favorite of society considering 90% of white people worship rapper's and black movie stars

And there actually asking you that strange as fuck, in Ohio there would be a crowd of a thousand white girl just waiting to suck every drip drop of your man jiz

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/26/2013 2:53 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Wait last time I checked blacks are the favorite of society considering 90% of white people worship rapper's and black movie stars

And there actually asking you that strange as fuck, in Ohio there would be a crowd of a thousand white girl just waiting to suck every drip drop of your man jiz

This is texas we are talking about... Not ohio.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/26/2013 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 3:13 PM

glad I don't live in Ohio then haha luckily the white girls around here only go for white guys (lucky me) except for the few that are sluts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/26/2013 3:17 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

glad I don't live in Ohio then haha luckily the white girls around here only go for white guys (lucky me) except for the few that are sluts

It's a proven fact only the sluts go for black guys, no offense I honestly feel bad for them having to deal with all those bacon strips

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/26/2013 3:23 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

It's a proven fact only the sluts go for black guys, no offense I honestly feel bad for them having to deal with all those bacon strips

Sluts, or women who just personally like the person

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 4:48 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

Sluts, or women who just personally like the person

Honestly from what I see around here sluts hungry for cock any only along for the ride and the drugs

It's rare for any woman to actually like the guy there with it is usually a using game

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/26/2013 7:00 PM

I made my own ghetto park for a while out of trash and skids haha it was sweet til the neighbors went nuts and thought we'd dide so they told my parents and i had to take it down. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/26/2013 7:04 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I made my own ghetto park for a while out of trash and skids haha it was sweet til the neighbors went nuts and thought we'd dide so they told my parents and i had to take it down. haha

damn neighbors lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/26/2013 8:46 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

damn neighbors lol

Forreal tho. haha old people suck. I am starting some smaller trails myself in the same area. haha its gonna be gnarly! I hope i can make em huge but easy, so no little kids that show up break their skulls. haha ill just make em big, just table tops or something.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 8:47 AM

I live a mile from a skatepark that is in a bad town,but during the day nothing bad happens. A cop usually rolls through once a day, but never does anything, just scopes the area. I live 3 miles from another skatepark behind a shitty mall. There's never any cops, and hardly ever any other bikers. Most of the time it's overrun by little kids using the ramps as slides.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/27/2013 10:31 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I live a mile from a skatepark that is in a bad town,but during the day nothing bad happens. A cop usually rolls through once a day, but never does anything, just scopes the area. I live 3 miles from another skatepark behind a shitty mall. There's never any cops, and hardly ever any other bikers. Most of the time it's overrun by little kids using the ramps as slides.

My skatepark gave me AIDS

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/27/2013 11:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2013 11:15 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Lucky you, Ohio is fucking trash, there's a few decent people here but like Charles said 90% of them are wigger swagfags and trashy whores and they all act about 13/14 in their 20s-30s nothing cool here. Of course there's people like that everywhere you go haha. but regardless fuck ohio.

On topic yes the parks here are like that, I dont go and plan on just building my own shit or go to indoors that you have to pay to get into. From what I see at our park a bunch of kids just fight each other and sit on the ramps and a few go to legit ride.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/27/2013 8:06 PM

Four wrote:

Lucky you, Ohio is fucking trash, there's a few decent people here but like Charles said 90% of them are wigger swagfags and trashy whores and they all act about 13/14 in their 20s-30s nothing cool here. Of course there's people like that everywhere you go haha. but regardless fuck ohio.

On topic yes the parks here are like that, I dont go and plan on just building my own shit or go to indoors that you have to pay to get into. From what I see at our park a bunch of kids just fight each other and sit on the ramps and a few go to legit ride.

(i'm about to say something ignorant) ohio is farmland-y and flat right? build some dirt jumps in your yard

|

7/27/2013 8:21 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

(i'm about to say something ignorant) ohio is farmland-y and flat right? build some dirt jumps in your yard

Not really ignorant man. Nah some is farmland, some is city and some are suburbs. It's about even, I live in a suburb with not much of a yard ha but I can still build some ramps which is what I'm working on.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/27/2013 8:23 PM

Four wrote:

Not really ignorant man. Nah some is farmland, some is city and some are suburbs. It's about even, I live in a suburb with not much of a yard ha but I can still build some ramps which is what I'm working on.

post pics when you're done

|