Girls in skateparks?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2011 8:46 AM

Hey guys, im newish to this whole thing so please dont bash me but i just have one question for all you lads out there who go to skateparks or ramp places alike on a regular basis. What are your opinions about girls going to the parks?? This may seem like a really silly question but ive been bmxing for a while now and am totally addicted making sure to put in a few hours every day, but the thing is i just practise in a carpark or crap street curbs and stuff or whatever i can find really but theres only so much you can do to improve there. So i really really want to start going to skateparks but feel really intimidated by all the guys at them, i also dont know anybody who bmxs or skates at parks(or at all) for that matter so id be going it alone..even more nerve wrecking!
So in general do you guys mind chicks going to the parks and practising? or do you think id probably get a bit of a not so subtle 'lads only' vibe??
sorry that was so long! id appreciate some comments if you have any, cheers!!

|

8/27/2011 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2011 8:50 AM

I'm all for it! I don't like it if girls go to skateparks and start shit, but if you actually go there to skate/bmx it's all good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/27/2011 8:50 AM

Just go. They'll love it.

|

8/27/2011 8:51 AM

girls on bikes are rare, ive only seen one. but its cool. go for it!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/27/2011 9:03 AM

Fondue wrote:

Just go. They'll love it.

this, i once seen this girl at unit, i actually fell in love.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/27/2011 9:05 AM

yes, go. just be curtiuos you dont want to be cutting everyone off, then theyll be pissed, just listen to music or something, or put in headphones to make it look like your listening to music

i think girls at parks is cool except when there just running around with thier boyfriends. i snowboard and its always cool to see a girl actualy shredding at the park

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

8/27/2011 9:16 AM

screw everybody, just go have fun, no problems! hhaah

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

8/27/2011 9:47 AM

if you go to a park i am 90% sure some male rider would help you out with stuff just because you are a girl. as long as you aren't an annoying ass ramp tramp that just stands on the ledges and stuff watching a friend all day then it is cool

|

vital's redneck

8/27/2011 9:51 AM

do it. as long as you ride. i hate the girls who go sit at my park and throw garbage everywhere and talk smack and ask retarded questions and dont even skate or ride.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/27/2011 9:52 AM

if ur riding you're good. if not, you're not. its that simple.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

8/27/2011 9:55 AM

Yeah go for it! Be aware that ALOT of bmx/skaters are socially awkward pervs. Like your gonna get some comments and people are gonna kinda look at you weird, but they aren't gonna hate. Like I bring my girlfriend to my local indoor and everyone there are creeps and hit on her in a weird joking creep way. But it'll be cool. Scope out the dudes, find the good one, and just ask him if he'll show you some stuff, and actually try it. If you try no one will be asses.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/27/2011 11:37 AM

i dont think any guys who are into bmx are gunna hate on a girl riding a bmx. its a combination of 2 things they love, girls and bikes, so i dont think youd have a problem there

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

8/27/2011 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2011 11:41 AM

go for it. i went to a skatepark a while back, and i saw this one girl trowing 360's and what not. i thought that was awesome

|

8/27/2011 11:47 AM

theres a girl that rides my local all the time
as long as you actually ride and dont mind dudes making sex jokes and yelling sexual shit at you youll be fine
and it doesnt hurt if youre good looking too

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/27/2011 12:12 PM

just watch how the park works be friendly n approachable n have fun while ur at it.just bring headphones itll solve most your probs.n dont worry bout fallin n lookin stupid out on the park just do it everyone had to start somewhere

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

8/27/2011 12:58 PM

well if you look anything like you do in your profile picture, trust me, they won't have any problems with you being there haha

but be prepared to have every single guy in the park try to hit on you

|

8/27/2011 1:04 PM

D Thompson wrote:

well if you look anything like you do in your profile picture, trust me, they won't have any problems with you being there haha

but be prepared to have every single guy in the park try to hit on you

this

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

8/27/2011 2:06 PM

Go here ... W.O.F. BMX !!!

|

8/27/2011 3:43 PM

you should go for sure! There will be no problem, i wouldn't mind if any girls rode at my local it would be better than alot of the guys there.

|

8/27/2011 4:04 PM

You should go, and you basically could get what ever you want from any "lad" there, just by asking. See if you can get a new bike.

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

8/27/2011 5:58 PM

there was a girl in my instruction group at woodward. she was the only girl who did bmx at woodward that week..sometimes kids would ask her stupid questions like if she felt like a pervert hanging around guys all day and tell her that she should wear bikinis to instruction 'cause she'd look hot. she was really chill and didn't mind them-she was funny too, just acted like one of the guys. everyone had loads of respect for her, she was the best in the instruction group-throwing 360s, t-bogs, hang 5's, and even turndowns! she was awesome

|

8/27/2011 6:43 PM

i perfer if you stayed in the kitchen and keep baking.

|

8/27/2011 7:04 PM

fuh q wrote:

It's fags like you who need to die for being an ignorant cunts. Your probably the socially awkward kid hats never even seen hugged a girl besides our mom.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/27/2011 7:14 PM

fuh q wrote:

future FBM wrote:

It's fags like you who need to die for being an ignorant cunts. Your probably the socially awkward kid hats never even seen hugged a girl besides our mom.

Sticking up for a girl over the internet who vary well could be a man is silly.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/27/2011 7:19 PM

fuh q wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Effting wrote:

Well even if it is, no bad karma is gonna come my way, therefore I don't care.

|

8/27/2011 9:07 PM

Effting wrote:

that

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

8/27/2011 9:14 PM

future FBM wrote:

lol

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/27/2011 10:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2011 10:21 PM

fuh q wrote:

future FBM wrote:

i bet everyone picks on you all the time and you're trying to stick up for yourself on the internet. in that case start doing the laundry and dishes now!!!.

but, still a girl [future fbm] has no place to be in a park.

|

8/27/2011 10:30 PM

fuh q wrote:

future FBM wrote:

she lives on a different continent bro....it ain't happenin'

|

8/27/2011 10:32 PM

Go there and have fun! We all ride bikes to have fun and that's what its all about.

|