Glock valve caps??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2017 8:03 AM

anybody try these out yet? wanna know if the color is really vibrant in person for my build

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142405120233Photo

|

7/7/2017 8:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2017 8:14 AM

Way to expensive just for valve cap just buy some cheaps valve caps yea it looks cool but the price.

|

7/7/2017 9:43 AM

Valve caps are valve caps no matter how pretty they are. If you like em, buy em!

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

7/7/2017 10:35 AM

yay...more guns....unsure

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

7/7/2017 12:19 PM

I would never ride those for 2 reasons:

1. Pretty expensive

2. Who would want a gun as a valve cap? I mean I guess some people would like the look of it, but it's a no-go for me

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

7/7/2017 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2017 1:50 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

revoking your punk/hardcore card.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

7/7/2017 7:14 PM

Those are hideous. I think the valve caps that come with tubes look 10x better, but that's just me. My new bike came with some dice, but I took them off and replaced with regular cheapo caps. Get whatever you like though. They are just valve caps.

|

7/7/2017 7:50 PM

Do i reload with bullet tipped valva caps?

|

7/7/2017 11:48 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

Surely being anti gun is more punk?
What's the connection between hardcore and guns? Pretty sure I've never heard hardcore lyrics about guns or being pro gun

|

7/8/2017 5:18 AM

Guns are fucking awesome and if you disagree you're a fucking pussy.

I have mongoose valve caps on my bike lmao. I remember dungeons made a Barbie head one

|

It’s all bmx

7/8/2017 7:52 AM

Guns are cool, but if your a gangster and need to carry one around, I think that makes you a pussy.

|

7/8/2017 1:07 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Guns are cool, but if your a gangster and need to carry one around, I think that makes you a pussy.

That goes for any weapon to be fair

|

7/8/2017 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 2:11 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

What's the connection between hardcore and guns? Pretty sure I've never heard hardcore lyrics about guns or being pro gun

punks preach about revolution but are too scared to pick up a gun.

every hardcore guy i know and punks i know own multiple guns. a lot of hardcore guys are also war veterans.

FSU and DMS both investigated for gun running.

shows im at which are real hardcore shows generally have hells angels or outlaws MC area. always crews out about.

"keep your head down when you see my glock spray"

"punk whining and crying, hardcore is about solutions" keith morris

even henry rollins talks about pipebombs at shows. shootings stabbings violence is very common in hardcore and has been since the inception. its street music no diff from hip hop

news cast about badluck13

https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/04/21/50-crazy-white-guys-with-machetes-hardcore-crews-brawled-in-lakewood-saturday

"Shotgun shells are bad for you health nigga"
https://laid2rest.bandcamp.com/track/pain

"Got a bag in my pocket and a gun at my waist"

"Shot up your club cause you kicked me out
Maybe you should have thought about
A black ski mask in the dead of the night
A .357 and an old steel pipe"

So wear a mask when you commit a crime

&t=1m21s

"Listen up you dumb fucks, you won't be happy until my gun bucks.
You're out of time, you're out of luck. You can only push this shit so far, and it don't matter who you are, you'll die, and then I'll end up behind bars. I swear I'll see you laid to rest, I'll run up on you quick, point blank range and put the barrel to your chest. Shit ain't funny no more is it? You wish you'd looked the other way, mind your mother fucking business."
&t=4m10s

then again i dont expect britts to understand hardcore or americans.

even the grindcore project i do vox for is pro2a
https://hatecrimegrind.bandcamp.com/track/promiseland
|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

7/8/2017 3:22 PM

But that's all tough guy hardcore. Hardcore was never supposed to be about violence. Quite the opposite. It was about unity, until the tough guys got involved and started fights at shows.

|

7/8/2017 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 8:47 PM

chiefndaily wrote:

Do i reload with bullet tipped valva caps?

Lmao

I don't run any. I have a set of caps off a Lambo somewhere. If I ever use them I will put them on. Why pay for caps? A little kid use to take them off cars years ago. I saw the Lambo caps and he gave them to me. Cost, let him ride with me to his house maybe 5 blocks lol.

|

7/8/2017 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 8:59 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

But that's all tough guy hardcore. Hardcore was never supposed to be about violence. Quite the opposite. It was about unity, until the tough guys got involved and started fights at shows.

i didnt know black flag were a tough guy hardcore band now were they? like i said i dont expect some brit to understand anything. it was never about fucking unity. only new jacks like yourself that werent around think like that.

crews have been around since the inception of hardcore. beta males try to hijack our scene and its whack.

"you will never take my scene" song about kids like you

|

7/8/2017 11:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 11:36 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

i didnt know black flag were a tough guy hardcore band now were they? like i said i dont expect some brit to understand anything. it was never about fucking unity. only new jacks like yourself that werent around think like that.

crews have been around since the inception of hardcore. beta males try to hijack our scene and its whack.

"you will never take my scene" song about kids like you

I don't and never have claimed to be a hardcore kid. Pretty sure minor threat, bad brains, etc etc etc never condoned violence though.... Even a lot of 90s straight edge bands didn't go on about guns and fighting. You see, you're a tough guy. You're one of the guys that misses the point of hardcore and where it actually came from. Listing videos and quotes from tough guy hardcore doesn't prove your point, because that's the shit that ruined the hardcore scene. You are one of the people that ruined hardcore. Wanting to fight someone for some stupid petty reason like where they live doesn't make you hardcore. It makes you a moron.
I know people that could really school you in hardcore history. I myself couldn't really care less though. You act like a tough guy on a bmx forum? But no one here can take you seriously. Do you even have a bike, or ride? You only post when it's something to do with fighting or guns, then seem to think you know more than anyone else just because you're a knuckle dragging spastic.

Edit just to say. You compare hardcore to hip hop. And yet hip hop (again) was NEVER intended to condone violence or crime. That's a subject I really could school you in if you want. Sounds to me like you can't grasp the concept of anything positive. Gangster rap isn't hip hop.

|

7/9/2017 1:00 AM

I love firearms (especially Glocks), but $13 for two valve caps? Maybe if they were a couple bucks shipped and I actually needed valve caps...

|

7/9/2017 1:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 1:46 AM

Bryan91 wrote:

I love firearms (especially Glocks), but $13 for two valve caps? Maybe if they were a couple bucks shipped and I actually needed valve caps...

especially when their something that's been knocked out on a cheap 3d printer like they have, that's why they aren't clean looking, you can see the print layer lines on them, they haven't even been acetone vapour smoothed to make them look really nice.

|

7/9/2017 7:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 7:14 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

every hardcore guy i know and punks i know own multiple guns. a lot of hardcore guys are also war veterans.

shows im at which are real hardcore shows generally have hells angels or outlaws MC area. always crews out about.

even henry rollins talks about pipebombs at shows. shootings stabbings violence is very common in hardcore and has been since the inception. its street music no diff from hip hop

https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/04/21/50-crazy-white-guys-with-machetes-hardcore-crews-brawled-in-lakewood-saturday

&t=1m21s

You're out of time, you're out of luck. You can only push this shit so far, and it don't matter who you are, you'll die, and then I'll end up behind bars. I swear I'll see you laid to rest, I'll run up on you quick, point blank range and put the barrel to your chest. Shit ain't funny no more is it? You wish you'd looked the other way, mind your mother fucking business."
&t=4m10s

So hardcore= gangster rap right. According to you there is no difference, but the color of their skin. Sounds the same to me. I agree with everything grumpysteve just said. White suburban kids playing gangsters.

Ganster rap was invented by the CIA, along with crack, by rich old racist white dudes, to completely destroy the black community from the inside. Look how well it worked too.

|

7/9/2017 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 10:03 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

So hardcore= gangster rap right. According to you there is no difference, but the color of their skin. Sounds the same to me. I agree with everything grumpysteve just said. White suburban kids playing gangsters.

Ganster rap was invented by the CIA, along with crack, by rich old racist white dudes, to completely destroy the black community from the inside. Look how well it worked too.

kool g rap, vinnie paz, PLR (goretex, necro ill bill, etc) onyx, mobb deep all listen to hardcore as well and go to hardcore shows. skin color has nothing to do with hardcore.

sunset skins, PR NY crew http://www.noecho.net/features/the-sunset-skins-nyhc-crew-a-chat-with-lou-morales-minus-and-jorge-rosado

its street music coming from the same neighborhoods as hiphop.

guess this band from the bronx thats puerto rican is white right?

for grumpy steve, bad brains and minor threat arent the only hardcore bands you clearly dont understand the violence in NY, DC kids were getting jumped and robbed during the 80's by NY guys. talk to harley from cro mags about it he'll tell ya straight up as for riding yea i do ride. i ride with quite a few known people but i aint gunna name drop i also dont like being filmed or photographed. if you cant make the connection between hip hop and hardcore then you clearly dont know anything. vocal flows, gang vocal parts takin from b-boys. like i said previously steve anytime your in NY lemme know ill take you on a hood tour.

im doin a hardcore collab with this dude as well

;-) if you aint got one get one
&t=54s

|

7/9/2017 10:40 AM

This post is freaking dumb as hell you cares about stupid ass gun vale cap it's over price 10-16 dollars for stupid vale caps you can get vale caps for 1-5 it won't make anything better it just stupid. Plus who cares about rock band

|

7/9/2017 12:34 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

&t=1m21s

&t=4m10s

ggallin422 wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

kool g rap, vinnie paz, PLR (goretex, necro ill bill, etc) onyx, mobb deep all listen to hardcore as well and go to hardcore shows. skin color has nothing to do with hardcore.

sunset skins, PR NY crew http://www.noecho.net/features/the-sunset-skins-nyhc-crew-a-chat-with-lou-morales-minus-and-jorge-rosado

its street music coming from the same neighborhoods as hiphop.

guess this band from the bronx thats puerto rican is white right?

for grumpy steve, bad brains and minor threat arent the only hardcore bands you clearly dont understand the violence in NY, DC kids were getting jumped and robbed during the 80's by NY guys. talk to harley from cro mags about it he'll tell ya straight up as for riding yea i do ride. i ride with quite a few known people but i aint gunna name drop i also dont like being filmed or photographed. if you cant make the connection between hip hop and hardcore then you clearly dont know anything. vocal flows, gang vocal parts takin from b-boys. like i said previously steve anytime your in NY lemme know ill take you on a hood tour.

im doin a hardcore collab with this dude as well

;-) if you aint got one get one
&t=54s

Just like hip hop, hardcore was originally about getting away from violence and gang culture.
I'm pretty sure you weren't a teen in the late 60's/early 70's......
Maybe you should get some photo's taken instead of just coming on here and running your gums all the time. I legitimately don't think I've ever seen you post anything bike related.

|

7/9/2017 4:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2017 4:38 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Just like hip hop, hardcore was originally about getting away from violence and gang culture.
I'm pretty sure you weren't a teen in the late 60's/early 70's......
Maybe you should get some photo's taken instead of just coming on here and running your gums all the time. I legitimately don't think I've ever seen you post anything bike related.

Steve your wasting your time talking to this knuckle dragging moron, He's incapable of rational thought and seeing other perspectives.

Although for a knuckle dragger he does have some of the girliest hands I've ever seen, must do his dishes with mild green fairly liquid wink

|

7/11/2017 3:57 PM

They should only come in black. I like them but not for $12.40.

|

7/25/2017 8:23 AM

Why so much negativity for valve caps? they don't claim to make the bike faster or slower there just to make the bike stand out a little and if people weren't looking for that.. all our bikes would be the same color lol.. I ended up grabbing a pair and I couldn't be happier with the look but hey I guess to each is own. Keep those wheels rolling bros!!!

|

7/25/2017 1:30 PM

BonoRollie319 wrote:

Why so much negativity for valve caps? they don't claim to make the bike faster or slower there just to make the bike stand out a little and if people weren't looking for that.. all our bikes would be the same color lol.. I ended up grabbing a pair and I couldn't be happier with the look but hey I guess to each is own. Keep those wheels rolling bros!!!

Most of the BMX bikes out there look the same. Honestly in the last 10 or so years they got really boring. Nearly everyone rides brakeless with 2-4 pegs and rides ledges and rails.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/26/2017 1:31 AM

I think it was more the price that put people off. If they were a couple of quid more people would probably be into them. I'm making some bullet shell valve caps when I get home

|

11/2/2017 11:24 AM

I got some rocket tip valve caps. Easier to remove than stock caps. But then again Ill probably meet somebody who tells me to not use valve caps at all.

|

11/2/2017 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2017 11:52 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

I am a firearm enthusiast. But I prefer to keep my bike bmx related, 9mm and 40 smith and wesson spent casing valve caps for my friends.

|